Start by marking “Revelation (Scions, #3)” as Want to Read:
Revelation (Scions, #3)

Revelation (Scions #3)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  132 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Caine Grennard is a werewolf, living among humans and lacking purpose--until the night he meets a woman with an exotic, irresistible scent. A woman who might be his deadliest enemy.When her aunt is kidnapped, Emma Gray swears she'll do anything to get the older woman back. Even if it means trusting the mysterious--and sexy--stranger named Caine.But more is at stake than on ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Nocturne #53, 281 pages
Published December 1st 2008 by Silhouette Books (first published August 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Revelation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelation

Britta
Mar 27, 2009 Britta rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Kim, Erin, Milli
Now that Landon has resumed his position as the Lupreda Alpha, with his female Alpha Kaitie by his side, what's a second to do? Caine Grennard has no idea.

To keep from turning zerker (half man/half werewolf for the rest of his life), Caine has removed himself from the Lupreda pact. And the prophecy shoves it's lovely head into another life.

Drawn out of her sheltered life, Emma Gray is forced to find her aunt when she is kidnapped. Can the man with the more than alluring scent help her? And if h
Netanella
Buggy
DON'T START HERE

Lupreda, Velius and Sanquinas oh my. Unless you've read the first two books in this series I wouldn't recommend starting here. This is definetly not a stand-alone and you will only find yourself frustrated and confused. SCIONS REVELATION was well reviewed on Amazon.com. I can only assume by those readers already invested in the series so I'll try not to be too harsh here.

There is lots of drama and action in this tale and I did enjoy the love story between Caine and Emma especial
Gardavson
Definitely the best in the series. Each book seemed to get progressively better. This book sees the prophesy to its completion. It involves mostly the panthers and werewolves, though the vampires get involved as well.

A fast, fun, easy read. The plot is a bit deeper than the other books and the characters a bit more filled out. Although the first book was fair, the series as a whole is well worth it.
Cindy
Excellent action series with vampires, werewolves, and panther shifters [oh my:] and those that love them... Futuristic setting, strong characters and page turning plots. Read in order...

Scions
1. Resurrection
2. Insurrection
3. Revelation
4. Perception (ebook @ Harlequin ebook store)
Patty88
I've got no words it's the best book !!!!! If you have read all the others books you will love this one ,you will find all the answers to the questions and beyond !! I wish there where more books but I was very happy reading it , highly recommended !!!
Jade
It was a great and fast pacing read, the book wasn't too long, which was ideal at the time and you can really sink into it from the very first page! It's a book I would actually read again!
I didn't think it was as good as the first two books in the series, but it wasn't too bad.
Winnetta Johnson
Winnetta Johnson marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Samantha Howard
Samantha Howard marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Genevieve Goskie
Genevieve Goskie marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Jessica Hatfield
Jessica Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Sharon palafox
Sharon palafox marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
  • Vanished (Guardians #3)
  • Dark Truth (Warriors for the Light #2)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • From the Mists of Wolf Creek
  • Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)
  • Back to Life
  • The Vampire's Quest (Valorian Chronicles #4)
  • Wild Hunt (Unbound #3)
  • Night Mischief (Dark Enchantments #3)
  • The Protector (Time Raiders #4)
  • Familiar Stranger (Dark Enchantments #1)
  • Fury Calls (The Calling #7)
  • Dragon's Lair (The Drake's #1)
  • Deadly Redemption (Daughters of Myth #3)
  • The Empath (Draicon Werewolves, #1)
  • Last of the Ravens
Born and raised in the Southeast, award-winning author Patrice Michelle gave up her financial calculator for a keyboard and never looked back. Thanks to an open-minded family who taught her that life isn't as black and white as we're conditioned to believe, she pens her novels with the belief that various shades of gray are a lot more interesting. She's a natural with a point-and-shoot camera, lik ...more
More about Patrice Michelle...

Scions (4 books)
  • Resurrection (Scions, #1)
  • Insurrection (Scions, #2)
  • Perception (Scions, #4)
Harm's Hunger (Bad in Boots, #1) A Taste for Passion (Kendrian Vampires, #1) Colt's Choice (Bad in Boots, #3) Resurrection (Scions, #1) Ty's Temptation (Bad in Boots, #2)