Start by marking “Remy Goes to Therapy” as Want to Read:
Remy Goes to Therapy

Remy Goes to Therapy (Chevalier Men #2)

Remy watched the dark-skinned woman as she smiled and moved among the crowd. Her hair was once again coiled in a tight bun. In fact, the few times he had seen her, her hair had been in that same damn bun. Everything about her seemed to be under complete control. What would it be like to see her hair down? What would it be like to see all that cool control thrown right out ...more
Published July 23rd 2009 by Cacoethes Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Remy Goes to Therapy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remy Goes to Therapy

DKristin
Dec 31, 2013 DKristin rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-a-copy
I really enjoyed this one overall. Especially because the heroine worked in mental health and wasn't a whiny baby. She also had real obstacles to climb with her parents being so against an interracial relationship and Remy's battle axe of a c*** whore grandmother trying to meddle. It had a lot of grammatical errors and such that suggest it could use a few more passes made by an editor and the writing was of okay quality. With that being said I still can't wait to read more about the Chevalier me ...more
Lorice
May 21, 2011 Lorice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So loved it! I just can't believe a grandma can be so vindictive at trying to break up her grandson relationship with an African American woman. But I loved Regina and Remy story. It was a good read!
Elise-Pinterest+Goodreads=The Perfect Book Boyfriend
I am in love with this series. Remy so far has been my favorite. I have downloaded the next in the series, although it's hard to tell the order. I would definitely lend this one. TTFN.
Elizabeth
Dec 27, 2009 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Love all of this serious! I've read them all the way from Theirry's Angel up to Forever Jade! Which was the best in my humbly, audacious opinion! LOVE RANCE!
Erosa Knowles
Mar 19, 2011 Erosa Knowles rated it it was amazing
When this story came out, I couldn't find it in ebook. I wrote Ms. Azod with a fan's dilemma, she helped me out Great author!!!
ARe Cafe
Mar 27, 2013 ARe Cafe rated it really liked it
Shelves: susans-picks
Like many of the Cavalier men Remy Cavalier could use some therapy but he’s never actually sought any until he sets eyes the beautiful psychiatrist, Regina Booker, and knows if getting closer to her means lying on her couch and baring his soul, he’s willing to do it. Imagine his shock when he realizes Regina has feelings for him too. Yet, love never comes easy to a Chevalier and Remy finds himself fighting his grandmother as well as Regina’s parents to hold on to what they share. Regina feels in ...more
Sonya
Dec 28, 2012 Sonya rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: any lover of romance
Recommended to Sonya by: I found it on Amazon
I like almost everything that Shara Azod writes.I am a huge fan of the Chevalier series. Thierry's angel is my favorite one with Forever Jade as a close second. this book was a little briefer then I have come to expect in this series of books but you feel that you know Remy well enough from Thierry's Angel that his devilment and humor really come through. In my opinion this is the 3rd strongest book in the series. My next favorite book in the series is Forever Jade- the remaining Chevalier books ...more
Bonnie
Feb 11, 2014 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
5 Delicious stars...loved it and Loved Remy he was so easy to fall in love with.

now on to the rest of the books in the series so I can see what became of the vindictive witch of a grandmother.
A-W
Oct 01, 2011 A-W rated it it was amazing
Recommended to A-W by: Amazon
I read this book back in 2009,actually this was first book of the series I read before I knew it was part of a series. When I realized it was I had to have the first book . Goodness...I love Remy! although this was a short read the storyline was great, and the passion between Remy and Regina was incredible.
This was the second book of Ms. Azod's I'd read. She has become one of my all time favorite authors. I now own several of her books both in ebook and print format.
This entire series is GREAT
Iamme
Aug 07, 2013 Iamme rated it it was ok
I'm soo disappointed by this instalment and I'm sad to write this review . Unfortunately I wasn't able to read it to the end. The plot of this was practically non existent. Thierry's story was interesting as it had many intertwined storylines. This was bland and failed to maintain my attention. I'm not sure how it was able to get a higher rating than Thierry's Angel.
Rosalyn
Apr 26, 2011 Rosalyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
wait better than the first book of the Chevalier series except the plot in this one could have probably used a little more unpacking. otherwise, Ms. Azod definitely has a way with words and ver precise point of view on her choice of genre. excellent.
Nikol
Sep 04, 2014 Nikol rated it did not like it
I liked the book but just like the previous one this needed editing. The ending was another thing that really bothered me it seemed abrupt, you see it comming but it ended oddly(not sure if that is the word i would like to use).
Mspraise50
Apr 19, 2016 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing
I loved Remy and Regina's story. There story was a fun read because Remy was funny. Her dad acted like a right ass and was no different to the Chevalier cousin grandmother.
~Charmer~the 1-click addict
Ok, I loved Remy. He sounds like my kind of guy. He's funny, he can cook, he has a back bone, and he looks good. He might be my favorite of the Chevalier boys.
Kristin
Feb 03, 2012 Kristin rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the books in this series. while this wasn't my favorite it was still enjoyable. I would recommend it.
Shayna
Mar 31, 2009 Shayna rated it really liked it
Nice follow up. Not as good as its predecessor, but still worth the read.
Daphne
Jan 08, 2010 Daphne rated it it was amazing
GREAT!
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Kay Britten
Kay Britten rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
Earlene Spann-Wooten
Earlene Spann-Wooten marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Aquila
Aquila rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Preeya
Preeya marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Belletab
Belletab marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Misky Hussein
Misky Hussein marked it as to-read
Shantel
Shantel marked it as to-read
Lena Joseph
Lena Joseph marked it as to-read
Leslie Pressley
Leslie Pressley marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
  • Dimitri's Moon (The Megalodon Team, #6)
  • Anatoly Medlov: Complete Reign (The Medlov Crime Family, #3)
  • The Alpha Promise
  • Trolling Nights
  • The Reinvention of Chastity
  • Wild, Wild Mess:Atlanta
  • Closer To You: Lee (The Drace Brothers #3)
  • The Sweetest Taboo (Redemption, #5)
  • The Blacker the Berry
  • Special Forces
  • Her Russian Billionaire: 50 Loving States, Texas
  • The Throwaway Year
  • Illicit Attraction
I was born in Florida, grew up in Southern California, and has lived all over the world. I am a total Marine brat, Navy vet, and the wife of a Navy lifer, I have visited four of
the world's seven continents. My favorite destinations are Paris, Hong Kong, Bahrain,
the United Arab Emirates and Catania.

I married a real life cowboy and has two beautiful children. Currently reside
in the South, I enjoy th
More about Shara Azod...

Chevalier Men (6 books)
  • Thierry's Angel (Chevalier Men #1)
  • The Taming of Katrina (The Chevalier Saga)
  • Forever Jade