Start by marking “Yeti! Were? (Yeti, #1 - #4)” as Want to Read:
Yeti! Were? (Yeti, #1 - #4)

Yeti! Were? (Yeti #1-4)

Follow Sela and Yosi from their first meeting, their anniversary and pregnancy. When they met on the night of the midnight moon, both locked in an industrial freezer, neither could predict the ups and downs their lives would take. Sela was faced with the choice of shifting and tearing into the yummy man's hide or simply fucking through the lust frenzy that accompanies the ...more
Published July 16th 2008 by CreateSpace (first published January 7th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Yeti! Were?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yeti! Were?

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This is a humourous sweet erotica pack. Reading all four books together is recommended. Basically, this story is marriage - finding your mate, marrying your mate, getting pregnant and having kids and still wanting sex.

The world building here is very light. The focus is more on the relationship between Sela the werewolf and Yosi the Yeti. I wanted to read this book only because it had a yeti in it. This story is really sex, sex, sex and sex. The sex was meh for me because it is just okay sex. Th
Locked in an ice cooler because she refused to sleep with a dumbass wolf, Sela knows her wolf will keep her warm until she can finally get out of this place. What she had not expected was that Yosi, a Yeti, would be stuck in the same locker for the same reasons. As a wolf Sela needs to either shift or satiate her inner wolf with some knock your socks off sex and Yosi seems to be just the perfect recipe to do that, except he hates wolfs.

This was actually the whole series and it was ok. Had a hard
Madame Feisty
Sep 30, 2014 Madame Feisty rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2014
This is a relationship story, or so says the book blurb. However, this is really just a series of sex scenes strung together with a loose concept. There are two instances in which the author introduces conflict. In one instance it is cleared up in roughly one paragraph. In the other it is drawn out over a "chapter" and then immediately fixed (with sex). Also, the author lazily relies upon her initial set up in the meat locker as a relationship crutch for this couple. To be perfectly honest, I'm ...more
Louise Nunn
Apr 25, 2015 Louise Nunn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Starts strong, worth a read through

The premise of this book was interesting. The Yeti loving was amazingly hot. The character descriptions were good for the two main ones, Sela and Yosi. It started out really strong, but then ended up a little screwed. I mean, I read it through, so it was good enough to hold my interest. I got the impression that maybe it was written as a couple of different versions that were edited together rather poorly. I love Celia Kyle's books which are usually clearly edi
Crystal Baker
Oct 02, 2016 Crystal Baker rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not one I'll re read.

While normally I adore this authors works this book seemed to be lacking in ... well everything. The romance felt fake, the problems they faced were a let down, and the resolution was a bore. The sex scenes took up 2.9/3 of the story line but were so lacking I found myself skipping paragraphs at a time trying to find what there was of a story line. Highly disappointed as I've come to expect amazing can't put the book down stories from this author. In all honestly if her nam
Yeti, Were? -
Wowzaa!!! What a delicious hot and heavy tidbit!!! This is book one in the series and things are on fire!

This is a really short read but it packs a wallop!If you love sassy independent curvy women and super strong dominant men then this is the story for you!

I love shifter tales and this is a new twist for me, never had a Yeti before! I must say they are quite yummy!! A fuzzy Neanderthal man who knows how to play rough in the bedroom? I'll take two please!

Sela is one lucky wolf! Asi
Sonya Tedesco
Apr 12, 2015 Sonya Tedesco rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh how sweet

This was such a sweet book that brought on a few realities of parenthood. I loved this book. It was calmer than quite a few other books by this author but in such a sweet way. I love the Yeti focus and the little quirks that go along with their nature. Where can I get a Yeti?
TaEboni McGill
Mar 28, 2015 TaEboni McGill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
True love...amazing..

The book started off good an ended good. It's a book your heart..Loved that fact that Yosi loved Sela for her an kicked anybody behind who something bad about has a life plot to it as well an I loved's some about them ladies wit curves...
Delane Davis
Apr 20, 2016 Delane Davis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yosi and Sela Are the Best

These characters should be the top of the list. I never disbelieved in Bigfoot or Yeti but I would like too see one now. Yummy!
Really thought this book was really cute..and you could feel all the emotions pouring off the pages as the emotions happened.. got this book for a challenge but still really glad I bought it and was a wonderful read..
A good read with a bunch of hilarious characters.
Robin Malek
Oct 26, 2014 Robin Malek rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Yeti!

The brilliant Celia Kyle is at it again. Another great read that you can't go wrong with. If you are looking for a funny good story, then you should pick up any of Celias' books. Love a good Yeti!
Jo rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2016
Cheshire rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2016
Crystal rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2016
alice young
alice young rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2016
Geraldine rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2016
Pamela marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2016
Jet added it
Sep 27, 2016
Elisa Bookaholic
Elisa Bookaholic rated it it was ok
Sep 24, 2016
Tamara rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2016
Amber Schuyler
Amber Schuyler rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2016
Latoya Patterson
Latoya Patterson rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Amanda Lewis
Amanda Lewis marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Alyssa Cordes
Alyssa Cordes rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2016
Brandy rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2016
Genie Dawkins
Genie Dawkins is currently reading it
Sep 06, 2016
Candida Kenworthy
Candida Kenworthy rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2016
Lesley rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2016
  • Summer Nights
  • Shifting Hearts (Wiccan Haus, #1)
  • Jennifer's Lion (Lions of the Serengeti, #1)
  • Reunion
  • Kristen's Addiction
  • Office Hours
  • Texas Curves
  • Lycan Lust (Lycan, #2)
  • Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)
  • Persuading Prudence
  • Ordinary Charm
  • Vampire Vintage
  • Tutoring Lady Jane
  • Carnally Ever After (Ever After Novellas #1)
  • Glass Slipper (Naughtily Ever After, #1)
  • Mary and the Bear (True Mates, #2)
  • Unmasking Kelly (Courage Brothers of Texas, #Prequel)
  • Cold Nights, Hot Bodies
Celia Kyle would like to rule the world and become a ninja. As a fall-back, she’s working on her writing career and giving readers stories that touch their hearts and *ahem* other places. Visit her online at | | |
More about Celia Kyle...

Yeti (5 books)
  • Ice Cold Yeti? (Yeti Series, #1)
  • Are We There Yeti? (Yeti #2)
  • Yeti! Again? (Yeti #3)