Start by marking “Rules of Engagement (Cyberevolution, #7)” as Want to Read:
Rules of Engagement (Cyberevolution, #7)

Read eBook

Rules of Engagement (Cyberevolution #7)

4.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  622 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
War is all that any of them have ever known, but the strategies the cyborgs, Kameron, Damien, Gavin, and Kyle, are familiar with don't seem to work nearly as well in their campaign to win Zoe. She's human, after all and completely unpredictable.

Zoe isn't certain what to make of the cyborgs-beyond the fact that they're seriously big and dangerous-and quite possibly four of
Paperback
Published 2008 by New Concepts

To ask other readers questions about Rules of Engagement, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rules of Engagement

Redeeming Zorus by Laurann DohnerTouching Ice by Laurann DohnerTaunting Krell by Laurann DohnerStealing Coal by Laurann DohnerBurning Up Flint by Laurann Dohner
Robots, Androids, Gynoids, Cyborgs, My Loves
12th out of 153 books — 238 voters
Ral's Woman by Laurann DohnerClaimed by Evangeline AndersonDemon Possession by Kiersten FayHunted by Evangeline AndersonBurning Up Flint by Laurann Dohner
Best Erotic Scifi Romance
101st out of 723 books — 1,039 voters

More lists with this book...

Jacqueline
I really liked this book. It was sci fi romance but was a bit light on the sci fi. I really enjoyed the cyborg guys bumbling around trying to figure out how to romance a human woman. I laughed at them fighting every time something went wrong and they blamed each other. Although that did get just a tad old. Although it ended well, I thought it ended very abruptly. The guys didn't seem to have as separate personalities as they did in the other menage book I read by this author but they weren't bad ...more
Carolyn F.
Mar 10, 2013 Carolyn F. rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, erotic, sfr
Reread 2nd read. I love the cyborg series but this one is not my favorite and I think it's because of Zoe. She second, third, forth, fifth and sometimes sixth guesses herself. I loved the guys as always. But even given my dislike of Zoe, the book is really good.

Previous review 06/28/11Love the cyborgs, who are so without social graces. Some of the scenes were very funny. Loved when they came back from a conflict in space and she raced at one ship two of her guys were on like the women here who
Zeek
Feb 02, 2011 Zeek rated it liked it
On the hunt for a half sister she never knew- Zoe`s ship is intercepted by two Cyborgs patrolling space around the Cyborg colony. Finding themselves in the middle of an attack they crash land and make their way across a jungle to get to freedom- where Zoe discovers not only the realization of how very sentient the Cyborgs have become- but also a bizarre attraction toward them. Forestalling their inevitable rescue Damian and Kameron are determined to make her theirs before they must join the rest ...more
Angela Castle
Mar 17, 2011 Angela Castle rated it really liked it
I think reading OÇonner books are like climbing several hills, not so good parts (the climbing) and fantastic parts (the view at the top) and okay parts(going down the other side).
She has an excellent voice, and imagination.
laaddis
Aug 23, 2014 laaddis rated it it was ok
I enjoyed the series but they would have been better if they had been reviewed much better for gramatical errors. If not for so many errors I would have given them higher ratings.
Anne
Jan 09, 2010 Anne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: zbir-2010
I loved it! I am a huge fan of the Cyborg books and this one certainly didn't disappoint! I laughed so many times!
Sparkyhedgehog
Brutally Honest
Much more enjoyable than the previous book. Too sleepy right now to really formulate my thoughts... also because it wasn't really all that remarkable of a book. I was just happy to have each hero get approximately the same exposure, and the heroine had some backstory. The sex scenes were hot, so there's that.
Katrina Hinton
Nov 24, 2015 Katrina Hinton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A easy read.

I enjoyed this book very much. I found myself laughing out loud several times even though I have read several times. The ending left the storyline open for a continuation and I would love to see that happen.
Sarah Bronte Rodgers
Oct 20, 2011 Sarah Bronte Rodgers rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mars-need-women
-quote from Zoe from the book.

“It would be easier if we could show them around the colony. I know not
one of them hails from a more elegant city! We have everything here anyone could
want! Beautiful homes, beautiful world, beautiful men that are just wonderful!”

!*LOL*¡ this piece of song say it all and even summary it all(with a small modification in it, of course).................

Take me down
To the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the MEN are pretty
Oh, won't you please take me home!!!!!!!
Jessi
Jul 29, 2011 Jessi rated it really liked it
My least favorite of the series, mostly because I never really liked Zoe and found her more annoying than anything else. The heroes are the only thing that saves this book from being a total disaster, though I could have done without the pointless drama at the end and Bronte's annoying presence. I liked her in her own book, but in this one she was downright annoying. A nice read if you're bored, but don't expect fireworks.
Lucy
Dec 26, 2014 Lucy rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
I'm so sad to be finishing this series. To date it is my favorite series about cyborgs. This one wasn't my absolute favorite among all the books but was fairly close. I do hope the author will consider another book or two in the future. Highly recommend!
Lady Sal
The book had so many similarities to the previous book that I sorted drifted through the reading and admittedly, I was bore for a while. However, the story did improve during the last quarter.
Jessica Gomez
Aug 17, 2015 Jessica Gomez rated it really liked it
Four hot cyborg men. Oh my. Futuristic space shall we say opera. Filled with action, mystery and hot sex. Not bad, not bad at all.
Starapple
Sep 19, 2011 Starapple rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! A nice read. This was the first book I read in the Cyber series. Loved it!
Winter Bayne
Apr 18, 2014 Winter Bayne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: scifi, 2014, nook, erotica
Quick read. Very light hearted and has humor. Was a re-read for me.
Sandra
May 28, 2012 Sandra rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, scifi
Also very funny, but a fairly unsatisfactory ending.
Jane (PS)
Aug 06, 2011 Jane (PS) rated it really liked it
Funny book with laugh out loud moments :)
Susan Marie
May 26, 2011 Susan Marie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love this series and the world
Fany
Fany marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Mimi
Mimi rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Delila
Delila marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
Dona
Dona rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2016
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Kelley DeLira
Kelley DeLira rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Scarlet
Scarlet rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2016
  • Conquest: Earth
  • Katieran Prime (Katieran Prime, #1)
  • Call of the Wolf (Wolfen, #2)
  • Kissing Steel (Cyborg Seduction, #2)
  • Alien Salvation (Clans of Kalquor, #4)
  • City of Tears (Ontarian Chronicles, #3)
  • F814 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines, #2)
  • No Fear (Trek Mi Q'an, #5)
  • Armor (New World, #2)
  • Haven (Tranquilli Bloodline, #1)
  • Belle Starr
Stats:
Kaitlyn has written and completed nearly 140 intellectual properties under several pen names in different genres.
She has written over 8,000,000 (yes, more than 8 million!) words in published works.
She has nearly 50 partials in various genres in various stages of completion. :0
In 2004 she wrote 27 different stories which, together, amounted to nearly a million ‘printed’ words.
However her
More about Kaitlyn O'Connor...

Cyberevolution (7 books)
  • The Awakening (Cyberevolution, #1)
  • Total Recall (Cyberevolution, #2)
  • Abiogenesis (Cyberevolution, #3)
  • Cyborg (Cyberevolution, #4)
  • Illumination (Cyberevolution, #5)
  • Cyborg Nation (Cyberevolution, #6)