Start by marking “Rules of Engagement (Cyberevolution, #7)” as Want to Read:
Rules of Engagement (Cyberevolution, #7)

Read eBook

Rules of Engagement (Cyberevolution #7)

War is all that any of them have ever known, but the strategies the cyborgs, Kameron, Damien, Gavin, and Kyle, are familiar with don't seem to work nearly as well in their campaign to win Zoe. She's human, after all and completely unpredictable.

Zoe isn't certain what to make of the cyborgs-beyond the fact that they're seriously big and dangerous-and quite possibly four of
Paperback
Published 2008 by New Concepts

To ask other readers questions about Rules of Engagement, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rules of Engagement

Jacqueline
I really liked this book. It was sci fi romance but was a bit light on the sci fi. I really enjoyed the cyborg guys bumbling around trying to figure out how to romance a human woman. I laughed at them fighting every time something went wrong and they blamed each other. Although that did get just a tad old. Although it ended well, I thought it ended very abruptly. The guys didn't seem to have as separate personalities as they did in the other menage book I read by this author but they weren't bad ...more
Carolyn F.
Jun 27, 2011 Carolyn F. rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, erotic, sfr
Reread 2nd read. I love the cyborg series but this one is not my favorite and I think it's because of Zoe. She second, third, forth, fifth and sometimes sixth guesses herself. I loved the guys as always. But even given my dislike of Zoe, the book is really good.

Previous review 06/28/11Love the cyborgs, who are so without social graces. Some of the scenes were very funny. Loved when they came back from a conflict in space and she raced at one ship two of her guys were on like the women here who
Zeek
Feb 02, 2011 Zeek rated it liked it
On the hunt for a half sister she never knew- Zoe`s ship is intercepted by two Cyborgs patrolling space around the Cyborg colony. Finding themselves in the middle of an attack they crash land and make their way across a jungle to get to freedom- where Zoe discovers not only the realization of how very sentient the Cyborgs have become- but also a bizarre attraction toward them. Forestalling their inevitable rescue Damian and Kameron are determined to make her theirs before they must join the rest ...more
Angela Castle
Mar 16, 2011 Angela Castle rated it really liked it
I think reading OÇonner books are like climbing several hills, not so good parts (the climbing) and fantastic parts (the view at the top) and okay parts(going down the other side).
She has an excellent voice, and imagination.
laaddis
Aug 23, 2014 laaddis rated it it was ok
I enjoyed the series but they would have been better if they had been reviewed much better for gramatical errors. If not for so many errors I would have given them higher ratings.
Anne
Mar 23, 2009 Anne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: zbir-2010
I loved it! I am a huge fan of the Cyborg books and this one certainly didn't disappoint! I laughed so many times!
Sammy Loves Books
Cyborg Bonanza

d
Sparkyhedgehog
Sarah Bronte Rodgers
Oct 20, 2011 Sarah Bronte Rodgers rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mars-need-women
-quote from Zoe from the book.

“It would be easier if we could show them around the colony. I know not
one of them hails from a more elegant city! We have everything here anyone could
want! Beautiful homes, beautiful world, beautiful men that are just wonderful!”

!*LOL*¡ this piece of song say it all and even summary it all(with a small modification in it, of course).................

Take me down
To the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the MEN are pretty
Oh, won't you please take me home!!!!!!!
Helen Jessica Mays
Aug 20, 2016 Helen Jessica Mays rated it it was amazing
That is exactly what I want in a sci-fi erotic romance book. Everybody except the bad guys has good intentions. I do not hate any of the characters. I love them actually. Really hot scenes, lots of confusion, lots of humor, lots of hot guys who have no idea what to do but try really hard. A heroine who takes matters in her own hands when necessary.
Wasn't there any negatives? Of course there were some issues. But I enjoyed the book so much, I have actually forgotten about them after the book end
Brutally Honest
Much more enjoyable than the previous book. Too sleepy right now to really formulate my thoughts... also because it wasn't really all that remarkable of a book. I was just happy to have each hero get approximately the same exposure, and the heroine had some backstory. The sex scenes were hot, so there's that.
Katrina Hinton
Nov 24, 2015 Katrina Hinton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A easy read.

I enjoyed this book very much. I found myself laughing out loud several times even though I have read several times. The ending left the storyline open for a continuation and I would love to see that happen.
Lucy
Nov 21, 2014 Lucy rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
I'm so sad to be finishing this series. To date it is my favorite series about cyborgs. This one wasn't my absolute favorite among all the books but was fairly close. I do hope the author will consider another book or two in the future. Highly recommend!
Jessica Gomez
Apr 19, 2015 Jessica Gomez rated it really liked it
Four hot cyborg men. Oh my. Futuristic space shall we say opera. Filled with action, mystery and hot sex. Not bad, not bad at all.
Lady Sal
The book had so many similarities to the previous book that I sorted drifted through the reading and admittedly, I was bore for a while. However, the story did improve during the last quarter.
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2015
Joanne
Joanne rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Debb
Debb rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2011
Shima salavati
Shima salavati rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2009
Diana
Diana rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2008
Mags
Mags rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2011
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2011
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2016
Naomi
Naomi rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2015
Anneliese
Anneliese rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2008
Gertrude
Gertrude rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2014
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2012
Kiki
Kiki rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2011
Dale
Dale rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2012
Danica Avet
Danica Avet rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2010
  • Conquest: Earth
  • Katieran Prime (Katieran Prime, #1)
  • Call of the Wolf (Wolfen, #2)
  • Night Raven
  • Redeeming Zorus (Cyborg Seduction, #6)
  • City of Tears (Ontarian Chronicles, #3)
  • Alien Redemption (Clans of Kalquor, #6)
  • Armor (New World, #2)
  • The Katres' Summer (The Soul-Linked Saga , #3 )
  • No Fear (Trek Mi Q'an, #5)
  • Enemy Overnight (Aliens Overnight #2)
  • F814 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines, #2)
Stats:
■Kaitlyn has written and completed nearly 140 intellectual properties under several pen names in different genres.
■She has written over 8,000,000 (yes, more than 8 million!) words in published works.
■She has nearly 50 partials in various genres in various stages of completion. :0
■In 2004 she wrote 27 different stories which, together, amounted to nearly a million ‘printed’ words.
■Howeve
More about Kaitlyn O'Connor...

Cyberevolution (7 books)
  • The Awakening (Cyberevolution, #1)
  • Total Recall (Cyberevolution, #2)
  • Abiogenesis (Cyberevolution, #3)
  • Cyborg (Cyberevolution, #4)
  • Illumination (Cyberevolution, #5)
  • Cyborg Nation (Cyberevolution, #6)