Start by marking “Linda Goodman's Star Signs” as Want to Read:
Linda Goodman's Star Signs

Linda Goodman's Star Signs

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  750 ratings  ·  38 reviews
The Master Astrologer's Classic Spiritual and Physical Self-Help Guide

She has helped millions improve their lives, loves, and businesses through her bestselling books, Sun Signs and Love Signs. Here, in her most personal book yet, Linda Goodman, America's premier astrologer, has written an enlightening and remarkably accurate cuide to help you discover all the powers you p
Published March 15th 1993 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Linda Goodman's Star Signs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Linda Goodman's Star Signs

Wayne
Mano (Leslie)
Read if interested in "true numerology"; how energy works to lose weight, make money, and so forth; lexigrams and the power of words; nicola tesla; ghosts; and so much more. Loved it until it fell apart.
Jenny McCutcheon
This book introduced me to many esoteric subjects that I was interested in learning more about (astrology, numerology, metaphysics, etc.). Once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down.
Mahinn
Many people are embarrassed about the fact that they read Linda Goodman and believed in most of what as had to say. This is true of her book, Sun Signs that many of us read as dumbstruck teenagers, ooh-ing and ah-ing at her astro wisdom and insight.

Star Signs, however, is a completely different story. It discusses fascinating dimensions and traverses depths one did not, quite frankly, afford Ms. Goodman the credit to have possessed. It was one of the few books back in the 80s that gave you an i
Lisa Gordon
The most mind stretching read ever!
If you wonder about the great mysteries of life, destiny and history you must read this - it "will take an open mind anywhere it wants to go".
Linda is an extraordinary writer who is both enlightening and entertaining!
Unlike the title suggests; this book is not only about Astrology!! Not at all: it's about ghosts, numerology, lexigrams, Atlantis, The Pyramids, Tesla technology, Avatars, Spirituality and living forever!
I often refer to the wisdom in this book - y
Amy
This was one of the best awakening to spiritualism books I've ever read. I think the first time I read it I was 16 or 17. Lots of info on a bunch of topics but nothing too in depth. The section on numerology was pretty good. I used it to name my children to make sure I wasn't "sticking" them with a difficult number.
Lauren
Jan 12, 2009 Lauren rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: open minds
Shelves: astrology
I love the chapters on numerology, karma, colour, sound, lexigrams and the last chapter surprised me - I didn't think I'd be so keen on it. Definitely a book for the open-minded. Some prior knowledge of things esoteric helps in the reading of this book. It's been informative, clarifying and a comfort.
Madhurima
A must possess for anybody who wants to foray into metaphysics. This book is like a reader and Linda is more than an astrologer. She is a well read lady, a friend, a guide and an amazing writer! She has a vision...

Star sign will beautifully introduce you to concepts that are gaining popularity.
Christina
There is a chapter in this book that has to do with karma. If you believe in that...well anyway, if there is such a thing as reincarnation I would want to get my hands on this book in every lifetime!!! This is truly a case where ignorance is NOT bliss!!! And knowledge is real power. That is all I will say.
Christi
This book absolutely BLEW MY MIND. Linda Goodman was a courageous, brilliant, and outstanding writer. I've re-read Star Signs many times and each time I love it even more. Read it if you want to be fascinated by a truly original book. SPECTACULAR - EXTRAORDINARY - MAGNIFICENT
Blanca Estrella
Aparna Gangopadhyay
A certain thing she mentioned here (Star Signs) which did work in my case. She had written the moment you accept these miracles and open yourself up to theories of immortality etc. – you would soon start coming across books or people dealing with esoteric mysteries….who would guide you further on your spiritual path!

After a few months I did come across Complete Works of Swami Vivekanand and was especially impressed and intrigued about ‘Kundalini shakti’ (divine serpent energy) that he mentioned
 PsychicJethro smith
I use this book still today in my Psychic work
Cynthia
interesting and fun
Maxwil Verscot
well you see this book introduced me to spirituality virtually,slowly I learnt to know the facts behind fiction and lastly the result of all the churning in my mind is the conclusion-
I have switched to Vedic astrology,it works for everyone very specifically with accuracy of precision and timing versus western which can analyze a man's character pretty well but prediction wise,a big faillll!!!

eastern mysticism can help you unite with god and explains the true nature of man and the universe

linda g
Rosalyn Marie
Linda Jackson
I love the way she writes, no dry material in her book. The information in this book certainly gets my thoughts going big time. I definitely need time to digest the concepts and ponder upon the mystical possibilities.
But it was a most intriguing and fascinating book. I think I'll read it again.
Albert
The famous American astrologer enumerated the arts and science of numerology in this book. Filled with knowledge how to appreciate numerology and astrology as interrelated magic of knowing people's personality. Linda Goodman really had the ability to entertain and inform. She is indeed brilliant.
Deb
Linda Goodman opened my mind at a what I believed to be a crucial time in my life. It was in her book that I read about her quest to find her Guru. In the end a knock on her door reveals a gentleman telling her to do one thing....... "Spell Guru". Loved it!
Becky
Awesome book full of universal secrets to ponder.
marissa
Interesting proposals, some of which make more sense than others. Definitely worth it for the writeups on numerology; the rest of it will resonate with some and seem like malarky to others.
Larry Ortman
A book that needs to be read more than once to absorb all the information contained within.
Fact? Fiction? either way it gives you a lot to think about, and many avenues to explore.
Jenny Cunningham
It is some time since I read this book but I am still in awe of the information Linda has provided, it amazed me, particularly Numerology. I could definitely read this again some time.
Joyce
Dec 23, 2007 Joyce rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: seekers
Good place to start investigating/remebering the secrets of the universe.
I'm wondering about the North-South polarity, especially Canada having the potential to dominate the USA.
Lord
This is a strange book. Full of ballast but also full of stars shining with wisdom on the awakening mankind. I'll never forget you, Linda, for opening many roads for me..
Christina
I love this book! I read it 15 years ago and still pick it up from time to time just to read a few pages. Its always timely~ A masterpiece of New Age work.
Joyce Frances
One of the best books by Linda Goodman you will ever read. I read this book over twenty years ago and re-read last year. Always keep on hand for reference.
Alicia
This book gets way kooky, discussing numerology, Christ, aliens, and immortality.
Kalli Prins
A great go to for astrological sun signs and personality insight.
  • The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes
  • Astrology, Psychology, and the Four Elements: An Energy Approach to Astrology and Its Use in the Counceling Arts
  • Parker's Astrology: The Definitive Guide to Using Astrology in Every Aspect of Your Life (New Edition)
  • The Astrologer's Handbook
  • Norse Magic
  • You Forever
  • Pluto, Volume I: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul (Llewellyn Modern Astrology Library)
  • A Practical Guide to the Runes: Their Uses in Divination and Magic
  • The Development of the Personality: Seminars in Psychological Astrology; V. 1
  • Born on a Rotten Day: Illuminating and Coping with the Dark Side of the Zodiac
  • Astral Travel for Beginners: Transcend Time and Space with Out-Of-Body Experiences
  • Scene of the Crime: A Writer 's Guide to Crime Scene Investigation
  • Edgar Cayce on Atlantis
  • The Day You Were Born: A Journey to Wholeness Through Astrology and Numerology
  • The Twelve Houses: Introduction to the Houses in Astrological Interpretation
  • Karmic Astrology, Vol. 1: The Moon's Nodes and Reincarnation
  • Armed and Dangerous: A Writer's Guide to Weapons
Linda Goodman assumed the name Linda during World War II for a popular WCOM radio show in Parkersburg that she hosted called Love Letters from Linda. Each show consisted of Linda reading letters written between soldiers and their loved ones. Each letter was punctuated with a popular song of the day. While working in radio, she met her second husband, Sam O. Goodman, and took his last name. He bega ...more
More about Linda Goodman...
Linda Goodman's Sun Signs Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart Linda Goodman's Relationship Signs Gooberz Venus Trines at Midnight: Love Poems from Linda Goodman: Love Poems from Linda Goodman

“For all those who believe, expect a miracle.” 19 likes