Start by marking “The Bobbsey Twins' Mystery at Meadowbrook (Bobbsey Twins, #7)” as Want to Read:
The Bobbsey Twins' Mystery at Meadowbrook (Bobbsey Twins, #7)

The Bobbsey Twins' Mystery at Meadowbrook (Original Bobbsey Twins #7)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  319 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Uncover the mysteries awaiting the Bobbseys at Meadowbrook!
Published June 3rd 2004 by Grosset & Dunlap (first published 1915)

To ask other readers questions about The Bobbsey Twins' Mystery at Meadowbrook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bobbsey Twins' Mystery at Meadowbrook

Debbie Phillips
Sep 28, 2013 Debbie Phillips rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kids 2nd or 3rd grade and up.. and adults
Another good Bobbsey Twins book.

In this book they find a boy being mistreated by his guardian. Mr. Bobbsey and the boys see this mistreatment. Mr. Bobbsey steps in to try and stop it. The boy runs away.

The boy comes into the story again when the Bobbsey's go to Meadow Brook and visit family there and go to a circus. There are many adventures and I won't bore you by telling them all to you.

Everything works out well in the end.

I have noticed a lot of comments on Amazon about these books and the ra...more
Another enjoyable story with the Bobbsey twins. They are so nice to read when you need something light and easy to read.
Caleb Mckenzie
It was funny. They were trying to catch a robber.
Sharon
As is typical of the Bobbsey Twins books, we have a little early 20th C. morality tale along with adventures involving a circus, making a movie and helping a runaway boy go home where he belongs.

I enjoy these books from a nostalgic perspective, although I read only one as a child. It is always worth remembering that the times in which they were written were much different than today.
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
I read every Bobbsey Twins adventures I could get my hands on from the age of 9 through 11. Summers were wonderful and I could borrow from the library and read these books. I could borrow 8 books every 2 weeks. Soon, I needed more than that and had to fight the librarian for more books. Now, I can do 8 books in a day.
Teri Pre
I haven't read the Bobbsey Twins since I was a young kid. They're refreshing to read and really show just how much our world had changed. Freddie gets lost about every 5 pages and while the folks worry, it's not the kind of worrying WE do if a child is missing!
Bonnie
The only Bobbsey Twins book I ever read but I read it over and over and over... When I read it, it was titled: The Bobbsey Twins at Meadowbrook Farm. No mystery that I recall.
Catherine
can't believe how racist this was after being a fan as a child!
PWRL
Nov 26, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012-new
SM
Debs
Debs added it
Oct 14, 2014
Lauren Kane
Lauren Kane marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Michele Myer
Michele Myer marked it as to-read
Michele Myer
Michele Myer marked it as to-read
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Rlees
Rlees added it
Sep 22, 2014
Sherri Smetzer
Sherri Smetzer marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
  • Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Slippery Salamander (Encyclopedia Brown, #22)
  • Discovering Hope
  • The Secret of Wildcat Swamp (The Hardy Boys, #31)
  • Strike the Match (The Teacup Novellas, #2)
The Bobbsey Twins are the principal characters of what was, for many years, the Stratemeyer Syndicate's longest-running series of children's novels, penned under the pseudonym Laura Lee Hope. Series written under this pseudonym include: The Bobbsey Twins (1904-), The Outdoor Girls (23 vols. 1913-1933), The Moving Picture Girls (7 vols. 1914-1916), Bunny Brown (20 vols. 1916-1931), Six Little Bunke...more
More about Laura Lee Hope...
The Bobbsey Twins of Lakeport (Bobbsey Twins, #1) The Bobbsey Twins' Adventure in the Country (Bobbsey Twins, #2) The Secret at the Seashore The Bobbsey Twins' Big Adventure at Home (The Bobbsey Twins #8) The Bobbsey Twins on a Houseboat (Bobbsey Twins, #6)