Start by marking “The Flim-Flam Fairies” as Want to Read:
The Flim-Flam Fairies

The Flim-Flam Fairies

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  12 reviews
“A Royal Stinkfest!”
—Fairy Queen of Snots“What a gas!”
—Fairy O. Hara, author of Gone Is the Wind

“This book makes great reading—and even better toilet paper!”
—I.C. Butts, President of S.T.I.N.K. (Society to Inform Nice Kids)

Say the word “fairies” and it conjures up images of little winged beings made of gossamer and light, exquisitely dressed in shimmering gowns or twirly,
Published July 29th 2008 by Running Press Kids (first published July 28th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Flim-Flam Fairies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flim-Flam Fairies

Connie
There are several books about the tooth fairy for small children.

Most of these books seek to reassure kids in some way with the prospect of getting rewards for losing their teeth. Most of them feature girly tooth fairies. Oh, some are more active than others, but (with the exception of the one in Andrew's Loose Tooth, another book I highly recommend) they're all clean and diligent, at least.

Ever occur to you that that's a bit boring? That maaaaaybe what the tooth fairy genre really needs is som
Kate Coombs
This is a great, gross book that boys ages 3-6 will adore! Yes, it's bathroom humor, but so well constructed and illustrated. A parade of phony fairies try to convince young readers to put things OTHER than teeth under their pillows: meet the Bellybutton Lint Fairy, the Toenail Clippings Fairy, and the Fart Fairy, among others. The illustrations show a bunch of little grimy looking men with goofy wings making all kinds of promises your child will be too smart to believe--and watch out when the r ...more
Cara
Gross. Yuck. Did I mention gross? I'm pretty sure kids would love this. All the other fairies try to convince kids to put other things besides teeth under their pillow.
Christine Turner
This is a fairy book that boys will love.

"Be prepared for the crazy antics of the Fart Fairy, Snot Fairy, Dirty Underwear Fairy, and other less-than-enchanting fairies as they persuade their way into children's lives in an attempt to take over the Tooth Fairy's under-the-pillow enterprise." www.hcpl.net

Erin
Have you ever heard of the Snot Fairy? If you think all Fairy books are for girls this book will change your mind. It's not just the tooth fairy who likes you to leave something under your pillow. This book is as gross as it is funny!
Cymiki
Guaranteed to delight little ones who will surely giggle over the Belly Button Lint Fairy or the Snot Fairy. You get the picture....and the illustrations are a riot, too!
Susan
I give this three stars for the terrific illustrations, but this book is too gross for my taste...of course gross being the whole idea... some kids will probably love it.
Heather
it's the gross fairies book. Every one knows about the tooth fairy. This book tells the story of the booger fairy, the belly-button fairy, the fart fairy, etc.
Joan
Even though I gag while reading this book to my son, his giggles and excitement over the disgusting fairies make this one a keeper.
Monica
Read this to some 8 year olds and they loved it! Anything with farts, poop and other gross stuff is adored by children.
Kathy Hicks
This book is one of my most requested books in the library!! Added voices make this a hit with ages 6 -9!!
Katie
disgusting but funny. for school-agers.
Briana
Briana marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Olivia Malik
Olivia Malik marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Bristonette
Bristonette marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Sarai Rhoades
Sarai Rhoades marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Amani
Amani added it
Sep 03, 2013
Amanda Gronemeyer
Amanda Gronemeyer marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2012
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2012
Take Me Out of the Bathtub and Other Silly Dilly Songs I'm Still Here in the Bathtub: Brand New Silly Dilly Songs Don't Say That Word! Oops! Where Did They Hide My Presents?: Where Did They Hide My Presents?