Start by marking “How to Escape an Abusive Relationship” as Want to Read:
How to Escape an Abusive Relationship

How to Escape an Abusive Relationship

If you have ever been in an abusive relationship you know you can't leave, you must escape. An abusive relationship is not just a relationship where hitting is involved. Emotional wounds take longer to heal than bruises. What do you do when you have found yourself in this kind of situation? You won't tell anyone because; you are embarrassed and ashamed, you don't think ...more
Published February 23rd 2008 by Creative Dreaming (first published February 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about How to Escape an Abusive Relationship, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Escape an Abusive Relationship

Yvonne
Jun 20, 2009 Yvonne rated it it was amazing
I never cease to be amazed at how Dottie Randazzo can pack such a powerful punch in so few words. All of her books are short and to the point, and only have a few sentences in large print on each page, but she gets her message across in a way that impacts the reader to take action. How to Escape an Abusive Relationship spoke to me so profoundly that I felt goose bumps all over while reading it.

Dottie's plan is to have a plan. I know it sounds simple, and it is simple for someone who is not in an
Miss Makaveli
I bought this book for my mom but never gave it to her. I've been abused all of my life, and the woman whom raised me has been abused for over 50 years. I read this first, and would not suggest this to anyone unless you don't mind the following (which is why I have included it in the domestic abuse section, even though I think it's a waste of time; maybe someone else will feel different).

I was SO disappointed in this book. Her story is great in that, of course she escapes her abuser. She is look
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2009
Shelbie Coons
Shelbie Coons marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2010
Laronda
Laronda marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Mary Benecewicz
Mary Benecewicz marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
Mark Mendoza
Mark Mendoza marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016