Start by marking “A Glimpse of Grace: A True Story” as Want to Read:
A Glimpse of Grace: A True Story

A Glimpse of Grace: A True Story

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  10 reviews
It is the gripping tale of one woman's spiral to life's rock bottom and the amazing account of her journey to triumph. It is a story of dreams and disappointments, of heartache and hope, of tragedy and tenderness, of loss and love. Walk with Mary Forsythe through an innocent childhood in small-town America to a glamorous life in the capital of ritz, through successful busi ...more
Published July 1st 2004 by Crossstaff Publishers (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about A Glimpse of Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Glimpse of Grace

Faith Gilmore
True story about a woman who went from having it all (money, admiration, fulfilling career) to almost overnight being imprisoned for a crime she barely knew she was committing. Teaches about her journey of self- discovery while in prison that was life transforming and divinely appointed.
Last 1/3 of book is the best, but you need to read the entire book to get a clear understanding of where the Lord brought Mary from. Great testimony of the power of God. Full of good quotes. Mild charismatic themes.
Ingrid Shanklin
Amazing story of redemption and the rebuilding of a life from the rubble. I have read this twice in different seasons in my life, both times it yielded a great harvest of fresh fruit. Worth the time investment for sure.
Liz Abbott
Very good book related to the Holy Spirit. God used this book to divinely ordain a series of points of grace in my life. The book is a life changing step in faith.
Lisa Jacobson
Um, this book was okay, but not sure why there were so many high ratings? I appreciated the story, but I couldn't say much more than that.
Stacy Durham
The knowledge she gained directly from the Spirit blew me away! What an amazing testimony!
Mary's testimony is wonderful! I could not put the book down.
An amazing testimony of the Lord's saving power!
WOW....that is all I can say about this one.
This was a fantastic book.
Liz marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Franzalya marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Anna H
Anna H added it
Jan 30, 2015
Krystene Erika
Krystene Erika marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Tracy marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Kylie Rayner
Kylie Rayner is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2014
Ramona marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Crystal marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Linda marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Jessi marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
Cassidy marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Eboni marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012