Start by marking “Experiencing God's Power in Worship” as Want to Read:
Experiencing God's Power in Worship

Experiencing God's Power in Worship

4.6 of 5 stars 4.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
If you long to praise God in fulfilling ways, you will benefit from Dr. David Fischer's biblically based revelations about worship. Just as God provided miracles to those in the Bible who praised Him, He will do the same for you in response to your worship.
Published December 31st 1998 by Whitaker Distribution

To ask other readers questions about Experiencing God's Power in Worship, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Experiencing God's Power in Worship

Arcyllin Arcilla
I read this book before I started handling worship leading tasks at our youth group a few years ago. It was a meaty read! I doesn't just give you practical tips on worship but it helps you dig into your thoughts and attitudes towards worship and how you see the very reason for worship---God. It helps you realize that the object of our worship is so powerful, indescribable, and unfathomable that you won't even have the reason to doubt why we need to worship God.

I find this book very honest and la
Devadas G
Devadas G marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2012
The Mont Reid Surgical Handbook The Yankee Stadium Scrapbook: A Lifetime of Memories Babe Ruth: Legendary Slugger Do Curve Balls Really Curve?: Absurd, Fantastic and Unbelievable Facts about All Your Favorite Sports Albert Pujols