The Disappearance Of Lyndsey Barratt: A Psychological Thriller

The Disappearance Of Lyndsey Barratt: A Psychological Thriller

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Lyndsey Barratt mysteriously disappeared after she was brutally gang-raped seven years ago. Now her tormentors are disappearing one by one. Coincidence? Investigator Frank Illiff doesn't think so. The erotic revenge thriller of the year, this novel is as haunting as "The Last Seduction" and as surprising as "The Crying Game".
Published by William Morrow & Company (first published December 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Disappearance Of Lyndsey Barratt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Disappearance Of Lyndsey Barratt

M. D.
Not a bad novel but not a great one, either. It had its moments and the writing wasn't bad but the plot was a bit too predictable. The predictability sort of diffused the twist at the end so...that's why I can only give it 2 stars.
Tessa L
This was one of the best psychological thrillers I've read thus far. It's definitely been added as one of my top faves. I wish I could find more novels by Wilson similar to this one.
H3yd00
This was a very good thriller/horror. Fast paced, a page-turner the entire time. I guessed the ending with about 50 pages to go, but I still enjoyed it.
Ruth
Li Cullen
A true psychological thriller! Wish Lindsey got all of them! Is there any other psychological thriller as good as this one by the same author ?
Ange
Very entertaining read - it was difficult to get through some parts and I figured it out pretty quickly but I still very much enjoyed it.
Anabelle
enjoyed reading it...quite entertaining. don't like the ending though.
J.M.
I couldn't get into this book.
Renee
Renee added it
Jun 19, 2014
Emma
Emma added it
Jun 14, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Jonvee
Jonvee marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Greg
Greg marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
John
John added it
Jan 29, 2014
Thomas
Thomas marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Frits
Frits added it
Dec 17, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Katz!
Katz! added it
Aug 19, 2013
Deb
Deb added it
Aug 06, 2013
Shiuli Dutta
Shiuli Dutta marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Molecular Biology of the Cell: The Problems Book [With CDROM] The Official Razzie Movie Guide: Enjoying the Best of Hollywoods Worst The Best Christian Writing Ink on Paper: Poems on Chinese & Japanese Paintings The Official Razzie Movie Guide: Enjoying the Best of Hollywoods Worst