Start by marking “The Disappearance Of Lyndsey Barratt: A Psychological Thriller” as Want to Read:
The Disappearance Of Lyndsey Barratt: A Psychological Thriller

The Disappearance Of Lyndsey Barratt: A Psychological Thriller

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Lyndsey Barratt mysteriously disappeared after she was brutally gang-raped seven years ago. Now her tormentors are disappearing one by one. Coincidence? Investigator Frank Illiff doesn't think so. The erotic revenge thriller of the year, this novel is as haunting as "The Last Seduction" and as surprising as "The Crying Game".
Published by William Morrow & Company (first published December 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Disappearance Of Lyndsey Barratt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Disappearance Of Lyndsey Barratt

M. D.
Not a bad novel but not a great one, either. It had its moments and the writing wasn't bad but the plot was a bit too predictable. The predictability sort of diffused the twist at the end so...that's why I can only give it 2 stars.
Tessa L
This was one of the best psychological thrillers I've read thus far. It's definitely been added as one of my top faves. I wish I could find more novels by Wilson similar to this one.
H3yd00
This was a very good thriller/horror. Fast paced, a page-turner the entire time. I guessed the ending with about 50 pages to go, but I still enjoyed it.
Ruth
Li Cullen
A true psychological thriller! Wish Lindsey got all of them! Is there any other psychological thriller as good as this one by the same author ?
Ange
Very entertaining read - it was difficult to get through some parts and I figured it out pretty quickly but I still very much enjoyed it.
Anabelle
enjoyed reading it...quite entertaining. don't like the ending though.
J.M.
I couldn't get into this book.
Patricia
Patricia is currently reading it
Jul 13, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Samantha Bartruff
Samantha Bartruff marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Heather Nichol
Heather Nichol marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Cece
Cece marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Lynda
Lynda marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Marie-Anne
Marie-Anne marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Marinkash
Marinkash marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Renee
Renee added it
Jun 19, 2014
Emma
Emma added it
Jun 14, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Molecular Biology of the Cell: The Problems Book [With CDROM] The Official Razzie Movie Guide: Enjoying the Best of Hollywoods Worst The Best Christian Writing Ink on Paper: Poems on Chinese & Japanese Paintings The Caliphate's Soldiers: The Lashkar-e-Tayyeba's Long War