Start by marking “My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men, #2)

My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men #2)

3.70  ·  Rating Details  ·  300 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Keira, warrior-queen of the galaxy, is as famous for her beauty as she is for avoiding marriage. But when an upstart little planet called Earth threatens her world with its fleet of spaceships, the fate of her people lies in her hands. She must bind herself to a barbarian from the rogue world--or face the destruction of her own! She's what he never knew he always wanted--

C
Mass Market Paperback, 378 pages
Published March 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books (first published February 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about My Favorite Earthling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Favorite Earthling

Kerry
Jun 08, 2015 Kerry rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, sf, 6, 2007
A pleasant enough story, but this isn't one of Grant's best. It's a light romp, and I assume it was always meant to be, so in that way it succeeds nicely.

Jared is a nice character, Keira is okay, but we never really get to know either of them all that well - and they don't even meet until half the book is over.

I really enjoyed myself while reading this - and it was perfect for the mood I've been in lately - so I don't want to sound like I'm completely knocking this book. It's a pleasant, light r
Elizabeth
May 07, 2014 Elizabeth rated it it was ok
There's a lot of charm to the plot here. A wealthy American is forced to marry a bratty alien princess to save the world. Someone is out to kill him and sabotage the marriage - and the planet's alliance with Earth, which we know to be based on a trick and a lie.

So the book is fun; the sex scenes are good and the protagonists are personable. My problem? No one in the whole book has the brains of a gnat. Every action is based on impulse; they can't put two facts together to make a conclusion if th
Kirsten
Sep 30, 2015 Kirsten rated it liked it
This book was pretty good. The story was very interesting despite the first half of the book prepping us and leading up to the story. It was quite predictable and all of the plot twists you could see coming from a mile away if you've ever read a book before this one. The warrior princess seemed strong but she still needed to be rescued. Why does the big manly men of these stories never need rescuing. And surprise surprise she was a virgin because in romance novels the majority of the women are v ...more
Gmc
Feb 24, 2014 Gmc rated it really liked it
My Favorite Earthling - Otherworldly Men, Bk 2 by Susan Grant

Keira, warrior-queen of the galaxy is as advised to marry an Earthling to seal an Alliance with Earth.

Jared Jasper confirmed bachelor knows that the trick Earth pulls on the alien invaders isn't a permanent they need is a peace treaty to avoid interstellar war.
PWRL
Feb 03, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2014-new
SM
Sep 27, 2010 Jennifer rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
I've been curious to read her books for sometime and was a little disappointed by this one. At the beginning of the novel I didn't like either the heroine or the hero. I really didn't like the heroine and just found the hero fairly blah. The story picked up enough that I finished the book and will read another just too get a better sense of her, but this was only okay.
Ladiibbug
Sep 18, 2008 Ladiibbug rated it really liked it
#2 Otherworldly Men trilogy - sci fi / romance

Read in 2007

Another goodie, as usual, from Susan Grant! She's totally got me into sci fi romance, a genre I had never been tempted to read before.

Susan Grant is so much fun to read!
Shae
Jun 15, 2008 Shae rated it liked it
I think this might be my favorite in the series. It takes you to a completely other place and in a direction I didn't think the series would go. The heroine was a bit disappointing, but what can you do?
Dawn ♥ romance
Oct 10, 2011 Dawn ♥ romance rated it really liked it
Shelves: humor
Good story about galaxy warrior queen Keira urged to marry earth barbarian Jared Jasper. Although I enjoyed storyline it seemed to overshadow the romance at times
Eileen
Apr 08, 2012 Eileen rated it liked it
This book felt a little rushed... They fell in love, but how? I'll continue the series, though. I did finish the book after all.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
Amusing, witty. I like it already. *saucy wink*

"-sleep with the enemy...or bring on interstellar war."
HJ
Elizabeth
Nov 21, 2008 Elizabeth marked it as to-read
TBR
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2016
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Bobbi added it
Brenda
Brenda added it
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Bekah
Bekah added it
Jan 15, 2016
Brandy
Brandy rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Amy Schaefer
Amy Schaefer rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Janie
Janie added it
Jan 02, 2016
Reelika Raimet
Reelika Raimet marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2015
Mary Lee
Mary Lee rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2015
  • Unmasked (UN-Forgettable, #4)
  • The Power of Two (2176, #4)
  • Rebels and Lovers (Dock Five Universe, #4)
  • The Ultimatum (Rystani #3)
  • Day of Fire (2176, #2)
  • The Shadow Runners (2176 Series, #3)
  • Heart Thief (Celta's Heartmates, #2)
  • Insufficient Mating Material (God Princes of Tigron, #2)
  • Beyond The Shadows (Realms Beyond, #2)
  • Close Contact (Alien Affairs, #2)
  • Enemy Games (Enemy, #2)
Hello! I’m Susan Grant, a RITA award winning, bestselling author. For more than ten years I wrote my unique science fiction/romance “hybrids” (SFR) in the land of traditional N.Y. publishing. Then, disenchanted by the many rules, I walked away from it all.

Six years later I emerged into a massively changed literary world where being an independent author was a real thing. My first books written as
More about Susan Grant...

Otherworldly Men (3 books)
  • Your Planet or Mine? (Otherworldly Men #1)
  • How to Lose an Extraterrestrial in 10 Days (Otherworldly Men, #3)