Start by marking “Fix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining: Slow Cooker Favorites for All the Year Round” as Want to Read:

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  356 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Bursting with absolutely delicious recipes, as well as Tips for Hosting, Menus for Meals with Friends, and Ideas for Go-Alongs that complement slow cooker dishes. You'll love cooking, hosting, and eating from this treasure of good foods.
Published May 1st 2013 by Good Books (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Fix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining

Chris C
I use this book much more than the Fix it and Forget it Recipes. Most of the dishes I've made from this book have been successful. I've made some things from the original book that were awful! This would make a great shower gift.
Mataos Ponticello
This one is even better than the original fix-it and forget-it. What I love the most is that they give you many variations of the same recipe from different people throughout the country. I find I take some from one recipe and some from another, and have my own. Absolutely fantastic if you're a busy person and need a great slow cooked meal to come home to.
Jamie Mae
I liked it but the ratio of good recipes to Mmnnh recipes is 1:15. A lot of the recipes listed are similar to each other. Especially in the meat sections, for roast they have several but they'll only be 1 or 2 ingredients different that the one before. Not worth buying.
Sharon
This is my favorite cookbook ever. It has a wide range of recipes so you can make something fancy with lots of ingredients or something totally simple and basic. There's a huge selection and it's organized great.
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
The only problem I had was... if you are entertaining, you need several pots to do different things. These are not just meals. There is more to it.
Miss Mouse
A good cookbook but there's a lot of overlap of recipes with all the other Fix it and Forget it books.

Buy the Big Fix it and Forget it book.
Netta
May 27, 2007 Netta rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all cooks!
Shelves: familyhome
Thanks, Denise, for giving this book (and crook pot) to me several Christmases ago... how did I live w/out them!
Lisa
Some good everyday recipes. Now if I only used my slow cooker more often.
Patricia
I love the brown sugar chili!!!!!!!!! and the corn chowder is AWESOME.
Anne
Looks like a lot of good recipes, too bad I don't entertain....
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Doug Kearns
Doug Kearns marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Dora Fairburn
Dora Fairburn marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Meredith Jones
Meredith Jones marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Helen Gutierrez
Helen Gutierrez marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Ashley Frierson
Ashley Frierson marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
  • Fannie Farmer Baking Book
  • The Gourmet Slow Cooker: Simple and Sophisticated Meals from Around the World
  • Get Togethers: Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meals
  • Teens Cook: How to Cook What You Want to Eat
  • The Lee Bros. Southern Cookbook: Stories and Recipes for Southerners and Would-Be Southerners
  • The Book Club Cookbook
  • Paula Deen Celebrates!: Best Dishes and Best Wishes for the Best Times of Your Life
  • The South Beach Diet Cookbook: More than 200 Delicious Recipes That Fit the Nation's Top Diet
  • Mrs. Fields Cookie Book: 100 Recipes from the Kitchen of Mrs. Fields
  • America's Most Wanted Recipes: Delicious Recipes from Your Family's Favorite Restaurants
  • Japanese Cooking The Traditions, Techniques, Ingredients And Recipes
Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly: Healthy, Low-Fat Recipes for Your Slow Cooker Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes! Plus "Special Holiday Dishes" Bonus Section! Fix-It and Forget-It 5-ingredient favorites: Comforting Slow-Cooker Recipes Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook Fix-It and Forget-It New Cookbook: 250 New Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes!