Start by marking “How to Be Happy: Finding a Future in Your Past” as Want to Read:
How to Be Happy: Finding a Future in Your Past

How to Be Happy: Finding a Future in Your Past

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
A practical and insightful guide to discovering true happipness through recalling our past lives.
Published March 16th 2009 by John Hunt Publishing (first published September 26th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about How to Be Happy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Be Happy

Tami
Nov 07, 2008 Tami rated it it was amazing
We’ve all had those moments where we watch ourselves making the same bad choices over and over again. Perhaps, we continue to choose the lover that will inevitably break our heart or abuse us in some way. Maybe we find ourselves striving hard for success but somehow always mange to mess it up. We might know that our behavior or addiction is unhealthy but for the life of us, we just can’t seem to change.

How to Be Happy looks at cycles of the past to solve problems of the present. At the simplest
Mel
Jul 30, 2011 Mel rated it liked it
From the title of this book one could easily assume it's another self-help book but it's not that at all. This book is about past lives and how delving into your past-lives can help you understand why you think, feel, react the way you do. A great read.
Stella
Stella rated it did not like it
Jun 22, 2012