Start by marking “Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus” as Want to Read:
Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
New translation of this famous and influential alchemical work, drawn from English, French, and Latin sources; Together, with a new translation of Commentary of Hortalanus. Includes extensive notes and introduction. Alchemical Studies series 5.
Published October 15th 1997 by Holmes Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

Broc Hillary
Excellent, I feel there is some problems with the translations, as I have read these many many times. Much of it sounds like fantasy, but then again isn't that really what captivates all of our 'inner child'. None the less, I don't take this for fact or fiction, rather I take it based on what it has to offer, which is vast compared to anything else.

My favorite translation would be by Sir Isaac Newton
Luis Alverio
Luis Alverio marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2009
Japan: A Reinterpretation Coconut Oil Nutrition Book - 30 Coconut Oil Recipes And 130 Applications For Weight Loss, Hair Loss, Beauty and Health (Coconut Oil Recipes, Lower Cholesterol, Hair Loss, Heart Disease, Diabetes) The Smoothie Recipe Handbook - 60 Smoothie Recipes for Coconut Oil Smoothies and Fruit-Vegetable Smoothies (Smoothies, Coconut Oil, Low Cholesterol, Hair ... Smoothie Recipes, Green Smoothie Recipes) Speed Reading Techniques: How to Read 300% Faster in 24 Hours and Be More Productive Fruit Infused Water - 80 Vitamin Water Recipes for Weight Loss, Health and Detox Cleanse (Vitamin Water, Fruit Infused Water, Natural Herbal Remedies, Detox Diet, Liver Cleanse)