Freaky Tuesday (Camp Confidential, #17)

Freaky Tuesday (Camp Confidential #17)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  276 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Brynn’s just transferred to a brand-new school in a town close by. A town in Bizarro World, that is, where academic excellence is the fast track to popularity and Candace—yes, quiet, seemingly insecure Candace—is the reigning queen bee. Brynn’s not sure how she’ll ever fit in to this parallel universe, until one day she notices Candace crumbling under the weight of some se...more
Published October 4th 2007 by Grosset & Dunlap (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Freaky Tuesday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freaky Tuesday

Corrise
This book was good. I still can't get i ou of my head that Candace, of all people, was popular. I guess some people rally are different at different places.
Helena
wow i dont no how i read so fast
Gaylene
I picked this book because I liked the cover :) It wasn't the best middle grade girl book I've ever read, but it wasn't the worst, either. It had an interesting plot, and a few likable characters (and a few more UNlikable characters). I'd recommend it to someone who is searching for an easy read for their 12 year old. It was fun, with a bit of a moral to the story.
Evangelyn
8th grade. Brynn's the new girl at Candace's prep school, where smart is popular and drama club people are nerds. Candace is the most popular girl in school and really stressed.
Valerie volunteers with Chelsea and Gaby.
Nanako Chung
Brynn is going to a new school where she has mulitiple problems. New bullys, new friends (but unfortunately, they are all "losers")... High school is hard for Brynn.
Kristen
This book was vey good and interesting. I enoyed it because of all the conflict. this book also taught me to be yourself and don't let other peoples opinions matter.
Steph
Light and easy, bu more teen than tweens now. That happens as you move into the series. This is one of the better ones.
Courtnee
I read this in only one day super good!
Alicia H.
Jul 02, 2008 Alicia H. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Very good. I liked it very much.
Susan O'connor
Ninglu
FREAKY TUESDAY! :P
Ruby
Shanie
Shanie marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Shay Vostinak
Shay Vostinak marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Salma
Salma marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Posumey
Posumey marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Aaliyah
Aaliyah marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Iris
Iris marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Bella
Bella marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Nicky Valenzuela
Nicky Valenzuela marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
  • Off the Wall (From the Files of Madison Finn, #15)
  • Knowledge is Power (The Amazing Days Of Abby Hayes Super Special, #2)
  • Liberty Porter, First Daughter
Natalie's Secret (Camp Confidential, #1) Jenna's Dilemma (Camp Confidential, #2) TTYL (Camp Confidential, #5) Alex's Challenge (Camp Confidential, #4) Grace's Twist (Camp Confidential, #3)