Start by marking “Amazing Grace for Survivors: 51 Stories of Faith, Hope & Perseverance” as Want to Read:
Amazing Grace for Survivors: 51 Stories of Faith, Hope & Perseverance

Amazing Grace for Survivors: 51 Stories of Faith, Hope & Perseverance

As Christians, we recognize that life's struggles can bring us strength and peace even if the challenges remain. This means that surviving is more than merely getting through an ordeal it is being triumphant in spirit, regardless of the outcome. In Amazing Grace for Survivors, you will will witness God's power as He forms and strengthens ordinary people who faced extraordi ...more
Published September 1st 2008 by Ascension Press (first published May 2nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Amazing Grace for Survivors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amazing Grace for Survivors

Julie Davis
Mar 13, 2009 Julie Davis rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved this book. It is a series of personal stories from people in all situations and from all walks of life who have faced great pain and hardship. Their struggles have one thing in common. Each experienced Christ's grace on their journey and flourished despite the hardships.

There are so many different stories it is hard to give a good overview ... but I'll list a few of those that I found unforgettable:

* The man who scoffed at Rome's homeless only to find himself in that very sta
Sarah Polumsky
Dec 21, 2015 Sarah Polumsky rated it it was amazing
What an inspirational read. I had to take my time reading it so that I could soak everything up. The stories are all personal true stories that show what incredible things God can do for us.
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2014
Sue
Jan 17, 2012 Sue rated it it was amazing
Just as inspiring as the other Amazing Grace books!
Leticia Velasquez
Leticia Velasquez rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2012
Sue
Sue rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Carollozano
Carollozano rated it really liked it
May 12, 2009
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
May 15, 2009
Mary Chambers
Mary Chambers marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2011
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2012
Luke
Luke added it
May 07, 2012
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2012
Margaret Otte
Margaret Otte marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Rick Schmidt
Rick Schmidt marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Chelsey
Chelsey marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
After twelve years as a Protestant pastor, Jeff returned to the Catholic Church under the guidance of Bishop Paul Dudley. His conversion story, one of the best known and inspiring stories of its kind, is chronicled in the best-selling book, My Life on the Rock.

Over the past several decades, Jeff has dedicated his life to developing The Great Adventure: A Journey through the Bible, a practical, int
More about Jeff Cavins...