Start by marking “Emotional Intelligence Coaching: Improving Performance for Leaders, Coaches and the Individual” as Want to Read:

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  13 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Emotional Intelligence Coaching examines how emotions and habits can impact performance. Emotional intelligencecanhelpcoachesrecognize how attitudes -- both their own and their clients' -- preventpeople from reachingtheir potential and how toreplace them with more useful attitudes, feelings and thoughts. The authors present the various models and toolsthat coaches can use ...more
Published March 1st 2009 by Kogan Page (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Emotional Intelligence Coaching, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emotional Intelligence Coaching

RSR Murthy
Aug 18, 2015 RSR Murthy rated it it was amazing
A must read for all coaches. i am happy to have come across this book. My understanding of the coaching process is deeper. the book is rich in both EI knowledge and Coaching skills. The cases, examples are superb. It is also a very useful reference book for coaching guidance and dilemmas - I want to get back to the book again and again.
Theresa Kettler
Mar 12, 2012 Theresa Kettler rated it did not like it
THIS BOOK SUCKS.... for some reason I thought this book was awesome but....it was just a bunch of round about stories about how great you will become IF you do what they say...I was waiting for them to tell me what to do and bam the book was over and I never learned what I was supposed to do. :(
Duc Hm
Feb 20, 2013 Duc Hm rated it really liked it
Shelves: trainings
A very good book if you need to prepare for an E.I. training or just want to learn a bit about E.I. yourself. Great little examples to understand the theory of E.I. but rather week in the practical aspect. Good as a starter, but not enough for a main course.
Olamide OPEYEMI
May 26, 2014 Olamide OPEYEMI rated it really liked it
It's a useful manual filled with tested and recently developed methodologies that can serve as a reference tool for your coaching practice or even your own personal development from time to time.
Tracey Ford Perry
Tracey Ford Perry marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2015
Zoltán Csapó
Zoltán Csapó marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Alcl3
Alcl3 is currently reading it
Nov 04, 2015
Dan
Dan added it
Sep 02, 2015
Rehhab Aly
Rehhab Aly marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Victor
Victor marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Kornél Jenei
Kornél Jenei marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Michael Jorgensen
Michael Jorgensen marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
Sille Martma
Sille Martma is currently reading it
Jan 25, 2015
J. Schmidt
J. Schmidt rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Robert de Kok
Robert de Kok rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2014
John Kennedy
John Kennedy rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Kriszi
Kriszi rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2014
John
John rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2014
Cairbre
Cairbre marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Mirna
Mirna marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Kitty Blue
Kitty Blue marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Devyn
Devyn marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Yonah
Yonah marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Fernando
Fernando marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014