Start by marking “Emotional Intelligence Coaching: Improving Performance for Leaders, Coaches and the Individual” as Want to Read:

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Emotional Intelligence Coaching examines how emotions and habits can impact performance. Emotional intelligencecanhelpcoachesrecognize how attitudes -- both their own and their clients' -- preventpeople from reachingtheir potential and how toreplace them with more useful attitudes, feelings and thoughts. The authors present the various models and toolsthat coaches can use ...more
Published March 28th 2009 by Kogan Page (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Emotional Intelligence Coaching, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emotional Intelligence Coaching

John Kennedy
A very good book from start to finish, but its aimed almost exclusively at business coaching while the title suggests its broader than it actually is.

Theresa Kettler
THIS BOOK SUCKS.... for some reason I thought this book was awesome but....it was just a bunch of round about stories about how great you will become IF you do what they say...I was waiting for them to tell me what to do and bam the book was over and I never learned what I was supposed to do. :(
Duc Hm
A very good book if you need to prepare for an E.I. training or just want to learn a bit about E.I. yourself. Great little examples to understand the theory of E.I. but rather week in the practical aspect. Good as a starter, but not enough for a main course.
Olamide OPEYEMI
It's a useful manual filled with tested and recently developed methodologies that can serve as a reference tool for your coaching practice or even your own personal development from time to time.
Sille Martma
Sille Martma is currently reading it
Jan 25, 2015
J. Schmidt
J. Schmidt is currently reading it
Dec 22, 2014
Cairbre
Cairbre marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Mirna
Mirna marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Kitty Blue
Kitty Blue marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Devyn
Devyn marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Yonah
Yonah marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Fernando
Fernando marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Lydia Yousry
Lydia Yousry is currently reading it
Mar 23, 2014
Leslie Gonzales
Leslie Gonzales marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Gunter
Gunter added it
Dec 19, 2013
Maurizio Scalari
Maurizio Scalari marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Anna Cuscullola
Anna Cuscullola marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
Lori
Lori added it
May 27, 2013
Franco
Franco marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2013
Alan Newman
Alan Newman marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2012
Genre Emotional Intelligence Coaching: Improving Performance for Leaders, Coaches and the Individual Descriptions Camping by the Waterside: The Best Campsites by Water in Britain and Ireland Screen Reader Two: Cinema & Semiotics