Start by marking “Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self” as Want to Read:
Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self

Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self

The quantum leap beyond positive thinking, Optimal Thinking offers a whole new way of looking at life, business, and relationships. This prescriptive self-improvement book is filled with superlative information for every type of reader.
Published April 4th 2002 by Wiley (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Optimal Thinking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Optimal Thinking

Rym Nihad
May 21, 2015 Rym Nihad rated it liked it
النسحة العربي #شكراًمكتبةالمعادي :-D
May 06, 2011 Sandra rated it it was amazing
I am an enthusiastic reader of business and personal development books. This book is a classic that outshines all positive thinking books. It stops us from settling for second best in any situation. Excellent!
Danijel Brestovac
Oct 17, 2013 Danijel Brestovac rated it really liked it
Optimalno mišljenje

str. 35- moto produktivnega sveta je že desetletja "Misli pozitivno!". Medtem število ločitev raste, zelo inteligentni ljudu so nesrečni, morala in etika naših voditeljev pa je pogosto dvomljiva.

Str. 65- "Zaupajte svojim notranjim namigom. Ponavadi temeljijo na dejstvih, ki ste jih popravili tik pod zavestjo." - dr. Joyce Brothers.

Str. 70- ko sebi in drugim postavite najboljša vprašanja, pritegnete najboljše rešitve.

Ahmed Khaled
Jul 10, 2011 Ahmed Khaled rated it liked it
I did not take full time to read this book-- In fact, I may have very well just read the important pieces, There was too much content that was unnesecassry to look at, such as the many examples per everything, which in my opinion subtract from this book.
Take the filler content out, and you will have got a slightly better version of Positive Thinking, well, a much better.
I'd recommend it, I finished it all in about 50 minutes or so. [Testing PhotoReading, turned out a slightly better version of s
Sep 29, 2012 Francesca rated it it was amazing
Optimal Thinking by Rosalene Glickman helps anyone make the most of life, whether it be personal or work. The book not only helped me to save my marriage. It gave me the pathway and tools to make my marriage the best it can be. A book I read from cover to cover over and over again.
Shaina Leis
Nov 02, 2013 Shaina Leis rated it it was ok
I enjoyed this book more toward the middle- end. However, this book has an overall "outdated" feel. I had the pleasure to speak with Ms. Glickman over the phone about her optimal thinking method, which offers some good insight, but an updated version is needed!
Mar 13, 2011 Eva rated it it was ok
I think this is one of those books that either does something for you or it doesn't. I'm apparently in the latter camp. A friend recommended it highly, but the advice didn't resonate with me.
Jan 05, 2009 Mike rated it really liked it
A great concept. As with most business books, it gets fluffy about halfway through. I don't think I even finished it, but still think it was very worth reading the first half.
Jul 07, 2011 Terry rated it it was ok
This book has some good concepts butmthen devolved into the last half being more sessions of self hypnosis. Two hours of ocean sounds isn't really much of an audio book.
Chris Ross
Nov 15, 2011 Chris Ross rated it did not like it
Shelves: business-books
I listened to the audio book and it was difficult. It was pretty cheesy and Dr. Glickman is sometimes hard to understand.
Hajar rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2010
Miriam rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2009
John W. Baird
John W. Baird rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2013
Info rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2010
Creolecat rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2016
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2015
John rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2012
Mary Jones
Mary Jones rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2010
Susan Rosen
Susan Rosen rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2015
Paplo rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015
Mike Wood
Mike Wood rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Sue rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2012
Alaa Riad
Alaa Riad rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Shaun Longstreet
Shaun Longstreet rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2014
Marce rated it liked it
May 29, 2013
Maxim rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2012
Connie rated it it was ok
Sep 06, 2012
Cameron Bartholomew
Cameron Bartholomew rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2012
Charline rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Communicate With Confidence!
  • Say It Right the First Time
  • 10 Simple Secrets of the World's Greatest Business Communicators
  • Encouraging the Heart: A Leader's Guide to Rewarding and Recognizing Others
  • Time Power: A Proven System for Getting More Done in Less Time Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • The Mindful Leader: Ten Principles for Bringing Out the Best in Ourselves and Others
  • Trump-Style Negotiation: Powerful Strategies and Tactics for Mastering Every Deal
  • The Hard Truth About Soft Skills: Workplace Lessons Smart People Wish They'd Learned Sooner
  • Putting the One Minute Manager to Work: How to Turn the 3 Secrets into Skills
  • How to Lead: What You Actually Need to Do to Manage, Lead, and Succeed
  • The Opposable Mind: How Successful Leaders Win Through Integrative Thinking
  • Conversations with Millionaires: What Millionaires Do to Get Rich, That You Never Learned about in School!
  • Essential Manager's Manual (Financial Times (DK))
  • 10 Simple Solutions to Adult ADD: How to Overcome Chronic Distraction and Accomplish Your Goals
  • The Science of Success: How to Attract Prosperity and Create Life Balance Through Proven Principles
  • Read and Get Rich: How the Hidden Power of Reading Can Make You Richer in All Areas of Your Life
  • قوة المحادثة
  • The Project50 (Reinventing Work): Fifty Ways to Transform Every "Task" into a Project That Matters!

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »