Start by marking “Undying (Clare Point, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undying (Clare Point, #2)

Undying (Clare Point #2)

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  171 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Returning to the Kahill vampire clan, the second installment of the Clare Point series introduces Arlan, a fierce member of the clan who must fight his desire for a love most forbidden.
Published December 1st 2008 by Kensington (first published October 25th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Undying, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undying

Barbara ★
IMHO this was much better than the first book Eternal. I really liked vampire Arlan Kahill, executioner of the bad guys but a soft-hearted fool for Fia and, of course, Macy. Macy is the lone survivor of a serial killer who has been stalking her for 14 years. Fia and Arlan are alternately protecting her and searching for this whack job.

Very well written with spectacular characters and killer (pun intended) suspense. Not sure about a book three but here's hoping.
Lilly Verdzco
Arlan one of the Kahill clan warriors, he hunt the despicable in the human race, the ones that don't fit in society the ones that damage and kill them. Macy a special human with undecided powers they met when one of this unfit for society is stalking her and as a favor to fee, his vampire on and off lover.
Arlam and Macy had a one night stand that doesn't count as a one night anymore since they have a chemistry between them.
Fia is having issues with Glen(Eternal) and she's not even close to clos
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Le second volume d’une série intéressante et bien développée par l’auteur, que demander de mieux ? Après avoir croisé Arlan dans le premier volume, d’avoir entraperçut ses sentiments pour Fia qui remontent à des siècles, on a enfin l’opportunité d’en apprendre plus sur lui et il a surtout la chance de tourner la page. Comme la plupart des membres du clan, Arlan a un don, une particularité qui sort du commun, il peut se métamorphoser en animal et c’est plutôt utile comme capacité. Il est aussi un ...more
Becca
I did not read the first book in the series so I was a little behind on some things. The back of this book indicates Arlan a vampire is asked to help protect a girl that his fellow vampire Fia is trying to get information from. Macy is connected to the "Buried Alive Killer" and Fia wants to know what she knows. The back then indicates that Arlan has a strong reaction to seeing Macy and that they two of them will be the main characters throughout this book. While that was somewhat the case it was ...more
Gerd
Zum Steinerweichen schlecht geschrieben und übersetzt.
Liebe Übersetzer, die Mehrzahl von Wagen, heißt immer noch Wagen und nicht Wägen.

Das die Autorin sich selbst nicht allzu klar zu sein scheint über ihre Charaktere macht das ganze kaum erträglicher (wie im übrigen auch ihr Schreibstil).

So heißt es zu beginn des Romans:

Dies hier hätte jede Straße in jeder Stadt der Welt in den letzten 1000 Jahren sein können.

und danach:

Im Laufe der Zeit hatte das Motorengeräusch von Autos und Motorrädern das Rä
~Vixhen~
Second book is the series - way better than the first! This time Fia is tracking another serial killer, The Buried Alive Killer. She's been in contact with a human, Macy, who the killer has been contacting for the past 15 years. Fia enlists the help of her old friend from Clare Point, the sexy Arlan, who happens to fall (just a little) for Macy. This complicates things because not only is Fia a tad bit jealous, she is also having problems with her human boyfriend, Glen (the FBI agent from the fi ...more
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Michelle L. Olson:

V.K Forrest continues the tale of the Kahill vampires, a Celtic sect of immortals cursed by God to be reborn lifetime after lifetime until they get it right.

In book #1, we meet Arlan. Arlan is a Kahill vampire with the unique ability to shapeshift. He's also been in love with Fia Kahill, the heroine of Eternal, for centuries.

When a serial killer continues his rampage across the U.S, Fia finds herself investigating the murders and
Izzybizzy
Arlan liebt Fia. Fia liebt einen Menschen. Arlan und Macy fühlen sich zu einander hingezogen - lange ist nicht klar, welche Richtung diese Dreiecksgeschichte einschlagen wird. Alle drei begeben sich auf die Suche nach einem serienmordenden Mann, der mit Macy auf eine Art mental verbunden ist, die sie nicht so recht erklären kann.

Ich muss sagen, dass ich das Buch am Anfang etwas langatmig fand. Es lohnt sich aber, dran zu bleiben. Mir hat es gefallen, weil es nicht die inzwischen so übliche und
Karmon
Interesting book, but it has a few weaknesses in character development. I didn't read the first book in the series, and while the author worked in the basics well, some of the connections and chemistry weren't clicking. The series has potential, and I'll read future books by this author, but I won't hold my breath waiting for the next release.
Hbeebti
This was alright. But the ending, seriously.. WTH was that??? I mean come on.. What about Macy? I just didn't like the end. In fact it makes me want to drop it down a notch. so yeah 2.5 maybe... What a disappointment. Nope don't think I want to continue with this series if they are all going to have endings like that.
Lillazza
This book destroy the previous book; If you're only looking for the 'mystery' aspect you can read it, but if you want romance stay away from this book. This is not romance, this is a farce. I WANT romance and that's why I'll never read this author again, is wasted time -.-
Jaycee

McKenna-esque thriller with a paranormal bent.

It's been a long time since I read Eternal and then skipped to Ravenous, that I'd forgotten this twisty-turny world. I like the unexpected ending; it's a completely different beast...pardon the pun.
Lisa Lap
I have to admit I was seriously disappointed in this book. I think it had a lot of potential but the story moved so slowly that I never felt invested in the characters. I'd give a more in depth review but frankly I just didn't care enough the book to bother...
Jansie
It's listing as paranormal romance is a little misleading. It's more of a mystery, really. Overall, I enjoyed it, but the ending was like falling off a cliff. It was good up until the last page.
Denise Boyd
I didn't read the first book but think this is a strong enough story to stand on its' own. I enjoyed the suspense and the great descriptions but didn't like the ending.
Ottilia
I loved the twists and turns of this book. Some you expected, some you didn't. I though I wouldn't like it that much, but was very surprised by it.
La La
Like other commentors said. It was a really good book except the end kind of threw me. Hopefully the next book will be a little more romantic
Rachel
I'm not sure if I liked the ending so much. But the suspense is really good its a page turner trying to figure out what happens next.
Tricia
I was really drawn into this book. It was very fast paced, but I hated the ending! It didn't feed my romance loving soul.
Priscilla
I couldn't really get into the plot. I wasn't even half way through when I had to just stop and read something else.
Suzee
I love this series, but felt Fia was very selfish and shallow in this book. Still loved it though.
Kakashi Uzamaki
This was an amazing read. The characters were very interesting not to mention sexy vampires!
Mariiine
J'avais beaucoup aimé le premier tome, celui-ci est encore mieux !!

Debra
I really liked this book better then the first one. I love Arlan!
Theresa
great book love the characters and the plot
Angie
Brain candy...with a nice ending.
NyxShadow
J'ai beaucoup aimé, surtout la fin
Lisa
Lisa added it
Aug 27, 2015
Inna
Inna added it
Aug 20, 2015
  • Rabenzauber (Raven, #1-2)
  • La Elegida (Maya Fox #1)
  • Midnight Reckoning (Dark Dynasties #2)
  • Dark Thirst (The Brethren, #1)
  • Harmonia's Kiss (Dragonfire, #4.5)
  • A Little Bit Wild (York Family, #1)
  • Dark Warrior Unbroken (Talions, #2)
  • Catch a Falling Heiress (An American Heiress in London, #3)
  • Sin's Daughter (Otherkin, #0.5)
  • Come Hell or High Water (Broken Heart, #6)
  • Take a Stranger No More
  • Wicked Night (The Amulet, #1)
  • Le chevalier errant, suivi de L'épée lige : préludes au Trône de fer
  • Eddie's Prize (After the Crash, #4)
  • Kiss of the Goblin Prince (Shadowlands, #2)
  • Nephilim
  • The Turning Kiss (Midnight Playground, #3)
  • Badland Bride (Dakota Hearts, #2)
V.K. Forrest and Hunter Morgan are pseudonyms used by Colleen Faulkner.

Colleen Faulkner is the daughter of best-selling author Judith E. French. A Southern Delaware resident, Colleen has published more than forty historical romance, contemporary romance, and suspense novels, and won numerous awards, including The Diamond Award for literary excellence in the state of Delaware.
More about V.K. Forrest...

Clare Point (5 books)
  • Eternal (Clare Point, #1)
  • Immortal (Clare Point, #3)
  • Ravenous (Clare Point, #4)
  • Voracious (Clare Point, #5)
Eternal (Clare Point, #1) Immortal (Clare Point, #3) Ravenous (Clare Point, #4) Voracious (Clare Point, #5)