Start by marking “天使禁猟区 3” as Want to Read:
天使禁猟区 3

天使禁猟区 3 (Angel Sanctuary #3)

4.12  ·  Rating Details ·  1,285 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
When Saras classmate, Ruri, received a computer disk from a strange man, Setsuna shows up to whisk her away from him. After lecturing Ruri about talking to weirdos, Setsuna comments shes much cuter without glasses, which she dropped in the confusion. Unfortunately, neither of them have been watching the news which reports of mysterious deaths occurring in connection with t ...more
Published 1998 by 白泉社

To ask other readers questions about 天使禁猟区 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 天使禁猟区 3

Lynn Rainbow
Jan 25, 2016 Lynn Rainbow rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many plot twists and character development in this one! LOVED IT!! (Sara is also even more annoying but anyways...)
Lesedelfin
Mar 29, 2015 Lesedelfin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chelsey Middleton
Feb 20, 2017 Chelsey Middleton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-books
This one was quite sad in many ways.
Loved it though it was a sad read.
Can't wait to see what happens in the next read.

Carina
So... finally we get some awesome plot along with some... ewwwwwww.

As a fan of anime and manga I know that they often go down what a lot of others would consider 'weird' routes - I think I touched upon this in my reviews of the Cardcaptor Sakura books but the inappropriateness there is very much a sub-plot that I can ignore, the eww in this book (aka the incest) is a major part of the plot and therefore not at all ignorable. If you ignore the fact the two leads are related (hard to do considerin
Lissibith
Jan 31, 2015 Lissibith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, manga
We learned a decent amount about Setsuna's sempai Kira in the last volume, but here we get to see a lot more about his complicated relationship with his father and understand better the endless, horrible cycle that he and Setsuna are a part of. But something's changed this time around, and it's hard to tell if it's for better or worse.

Also, Setsuna's new resolve means a big change for his life - but will fate allow Alexiel, in any form, happiness? This is only the third book out of 20 so I think
Luna
Nov 07, 2011 Luna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Even though the ending was super tragic (and sad), I really loved the third installment of Angel Sanctuary! It's one of my favorite mangas and I love it for being original and thought provoking. Kaori Yuki is so talented! I was amazed yet again by her beautiful and detailed illustrations and creative plot.

I like how she confronts the theme of morality and why we say certain things are right and wrong. There is also the issue of trust and how we put our trust into certain people only to be betra
Christina
Sara's mother attempts to take her away to England to marry her off to a young, wealthy businessman. Kurai runs to tell Setsuna of this news while he is being interrogated by police officers for Kato's murder, and immediately Setsuna shakes them off and runs straight to the airport to declare his incestuous love for her.
Unable to leave the one she loves most, Sara abandons her mother and runs away with Setsuna to another country.
With Kira's help and blessing, they are now the happiest they could
earthy
Apr 02, 2009 earthy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, ya, manga
Setsuna's and Sara's relationship gets Tragic (well, more tragic than before), Kira shows his true colors, and Tokyo gets destroyed (again). I actually thought the interaction between Setsuna and Sara was sweet, if a bit over the top, and the development of Setsuna's relationships with other characters, particularly Kira, are intriguing. Everyone in this manga is so ridiculously screwed up, you sort of can't stop reading (it's very much a train wreck scenario).

Anyway, here ends the first plot ar
Maria Belen
Un tomo, en lo personal, difícil de leer ya que el incesto me incomoda un poco, lo siento Setsuna y Sara pero no logro conectar con ustedes. Menos mal que hay mas tramas y personajes (cof, cof, Kira, cof) que llaman mi atención, eso si, el final de este tomo no te deja indiferente.

Rating 3.9
Nikki Kelly
Aug 29, 2007 Nikki Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely stellar. The art is amazing and so is the storyline. It's totally original. The manga is MUCH better than the time-crammed anime version.

WARNING: it's not for the faint of heart. It features lots of blood and a twinge of incest.
Nameh dah
May 26, 2015 Nameh dah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Este tomo es especialmente hermoso, sobretodo porque se aleja un poco del par protagonista. El enfoque está puesto sobre la espada, y la espada es muy grande... Su historia demasiado encantadora.
Se disfruta cada línea de las reflexiones. Y ese encuentro en sueños... uff, mucha emoción.
Aleina
Feb 16, 2016 Aleina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wishlist
I just feel like the whole incest thing really holds me back from liking the book to its full extent. :( It's a great story though and even when it can be hard to follow it won't take long before you're saying, "Ohhhhh!! Now I get it!"
Scott Roberts
Nov 06, 2014 Scott Roberts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angel-sanctuary
The book cover looks pretty.
Cerys
Apr 05, 2014 Cerys rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
A really addicting fun, slightly disturbing but still highly enjoyable novel. I really want to read volume 4 but I'm not sure when I'm able to get my hands on it so it may be a while yet :(
Michelle
Oct 25, 2009 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
(haha, the cover picture of this book is a bit awkward). I love mostly everything Kaori Yuki writes, so I loved this manga!
Ariel Martinez
Ariel Martinez rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2016
Katelyn
Katelyn rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2013
Miku
Miku rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2012
Ellen
Ellen rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2013
Rosie
Rosie rated it liked it
May 27, 2012
Eric Kyser
Eric Kyser rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2014
Lady Entropy
Lady Entropy rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2012
Dina Oktariani
Dina Oktariani rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2013
Kit-khanan
Kit-khanan rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2013
N. Primak
N. Primak rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2011
Sari
Sari rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2011
Cat
Cat rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2010
Austin J
Austin J rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2008
Summer
Summer rated it really liked it
May 16, 2016
  • X/1999, Volume 10: Fugue
  • Descendants of Darkness, Volume 4
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 13: Ten'nyo
  • After School Nightmare, Volume 6
Kaori Yuki (see also 由貴 香織里) is a female Japanese manga artist best known for her gothic manga such as Earl Cain, its sequel Godchild, and Angel Sanctuary. Yuki debuted in 1987 with Natsufuku no Erii (夏服のエリー) which ran in the manga anthology Bessatsu Hana to Yume published by Hakusensha.

Her work is typically serialized in one of Hakusensha's two shōjo manga anthologies, Bessatsu Hana to Yume and
More about Kaori Yuki...

Angel Sanctuary (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Angel Sanctuary, Vol. 1