Start by marking “Astérix y lo nunca visto” as Want to Read:
Astérix y lo nunca visto

Astérix y lo nunca visto (Astérix #32)

3.79  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,019 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Estamos en el año 50 antes de Jesucristo. Toda la Galia está ocupada por los romanos… ¿Toda? ¡No! Una aldea poblada por irreductibles galos resiste, todavía y como siempre, al invasor. Y la vida no es fácil para las guarniciones de legionarios romanos en los reducidos campamentos de Babaorum, Aquarium, Laudanum y Petibonum… El presente volumen recoge lo inédito, " lo nunca ...more
Published 2003 by Salvat

To ask other readers questions about Astérix y lo nunca visto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Astérix y lo nunca visto

Gavin
Oct 28, 2015 Gavin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, funny, cartoon
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Asterix and the Class Act is a grab bag of about a dozen short stories, published in various places over the last few decades, collected here together for the first time. I'm familiar with the Dogmatix storyline, as it was published as a stand alone book we bought my dad when I was young.

There's also the title, taken from when Obelix can't answer a simple question, and gets put back in class by Getafix.

Some OK stuff, but no really engaging story that grabs you, more of a curio and one time brow
Tyas
Oct 05, 2009 Tyas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The three panels I like the best in this book:

Uderzo, punching Goscinny: "YES!"

Goscinny, headbutting Uderzo: "YES!"

Their silhouttes walking towards the sunset.
Goscinny: "I love you."
Uderzo: "Me neither."

The two best friends have spawned something eternal.
Manuel Chiofi
Mar 03, 2016 Manuel Chiofi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bellissima raccolta di storie brevi pubblicate in precedenza su Pilote e altri giornali con l'aggiunta di una inedita. La bravura di Goscinny e Uderzo risulta addirittura amplificata dalla brevità delle storie che, come spesso accade in questi casi, trattano temi legati al periodo di pubblicazione, come la scuola o il Natale. Non mancano comunque piccoli esperimenti assolutamente geniali.
Da non perdere le ipotesi di Asterix e Obelix differenti, il bacio sotto il vischio, la moda gallica e il sig
Vasco Ribeiro
Jan 03, 2015 Vasco Ribeiro rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in2014
Edição comemorativa publicada originariamente em 2003, já só por Uderzo, revivendo coisas do passado feitas pelos dois autores ou só por uderzo depois de goscinny ter falecido em 1977. Em Portugal foi publicado em 2004 numa edição limitada de 3 000 exemplares. É composto por 14 pequenas histórias, feitas com pequenos propósitos diferenciados mas que têm uma certa graça.
Começa por uma introdução feita a jeito de conferencia de imprensa pelo chefe da aldeia que termina com um "agradeço a vossa ate
Matthew Hunter
Are you someone who likes to read and/or collect absolutely every scrap linked to your favorite series and characters? Then Asterix and the Class Act - a collection of 14 short stories created for diverse reasons like supporting Paris's 1992 Olympic bid, lampooning the 1973 "franglais" movement, celebrating New Year customs, etc. - is for you. It's a completist's dream!

Some gems really stand out. "For Gaul Lang Syne" offers the perfect combination of Goscinny's humor and Uderzo's drawing skill.
Foe
Feb 27, 2016 Foe rated it did not like it
No es realmente una aventura nueva, sino un compendio de historias breves y vulgares, entrelazadas por textos de relleno sin interés ni profundidad. Un sacacuartos prescindible, el primero de los tres tomos en los que Uderzo consigue encontrar un fondo más profundo en el que arrojar a los pobres Asterix y Obelix.
Denim Datta
"Asterix and the Class Act" - the 32nd issue from Asterix & Obelix series is collection of 14 short stories.

From the beginning when Asterix and Obelix were born, to some suggestions from others around the globe how Asterix should be, Dogmatrix as Roman lucky mascot and more.

It was nice, and enjoyable.
Dominick
This is a great collection for the Asterix completist to have, as it brings together a bunch of hitherto hard to find (especially in English) short pieces, from early days through to the early 21st century. However, they're mostly pretty slight--not a surprise, since none is longer than three or four pages, I suppose, but you can manage a lot in that space in you want.These feel more like toss-offs, little casual pieces, rather than things that took a lot of work and thought. That said, there ar ...more
Linda Hall
May 28, 2014 Linda Hall rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AWESOME!!! There is nothing that comes close to Asterix - I have the whole series, both on e-books and hard-copy and they are some of most treasured possessions. I grew up with them and they are simply the best!
Ben
Jan 13, 2016 Ben rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although this wasn't a real "album" with a complete Asterix story, this was fine enough to revisit several of the short stories I've read before and actually read a couple of new ones.
Susan
Apr 04, 2016 Susan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun amusing addition to your Latin curriculum. Even "cool" junior high and high schoolers will enjoy this break from some of the dryness of learning Latin.
Komuniststar
Zanimljiva zbirka kratkih priča iz raznih Asterixovih gostovanja po drugim medijima i prigodama. Zanimljivo i to je sve.
Saint No Stopping Us

Five out of ten. CBR format.

14 short stories about Asterix and the Gauls with accompanying text to explain their origins and meanings.

Bruce
Jul 15, 2010 Bruce rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Asterix the Class Act – republication of separately published short stories in a single volume, including a spoof of the fashion trade, a tour de force Mad-style parody of various art/illustration styles, and a hysterically slapstick Christmas joke for which mistletoe plays the catalyst (and told without dialogue!)
Devero
Sep 07, 2014 Devero rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Non è una storia,ma un insieme di tavole singole, o brevi racconti di 3 o 4 pagine, pensate per altre occasioni. Nel complesso però illustrano beni diversi momenti della vita del villaggio che ancora e sempre resiste all'invasore romano...
Nel complesso decisamente divertente, un ottimo albo.
Roberto Zanasi
Aug 04, 2010 Roberto Zanasi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: asterix
Questa è una raccolta di storie brevi di Asterix (di una, due o tre pagine, non di più) pubblicate nel corso degli anni in occasioni speciali, e qui raccolte. Carino, un must per i collezionisti, ma niente a che vedere con le prime (meravigliose) storie lunghe.
☪♥Magic Love Wonderland☯♥Love☮
I've read this series of Asterix (and Obelisk) in the 90's at my Grandmother and Grandfather's place. I loved this series back there. Asterix and his friend Obelisk shared so many great adventures together!
Mark
More my own fault than the books fault but grabbed it from the library expecting an Asterix story but is a collection of 1 or 2 pages from magazines. Not what I wanted at all
Benjamin
Feb 27, 2011 Benjamin rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Meh. I don't think this is a book for someone of my limited exposure to the series.

my favorite quote "Are you quite sure there's nothing over there?"
Kevin de Ataíde
Interesting collection of short-stories that were made for Pilote outside of the famous line of comic-books. Uderzo's artwork is, as usual, terrific.
Gonzalo Oyanedel
Colección de historias breves aparecidas en diversas publicaciones. Muy amenas, más allá de lo anecdótico.
Sharon
Jul 29, 2011 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved-this-one
This was a great book, giving some insights into the world of asterix and his friends. Loved it.
Mathieu
Sans grand intérêt. Une succession de petites histoires qui cassent pas trois pattes à un canard.
Derek Baldwin
Various off-cuts, entertaining enough but not something you'd ever want to reread.
Jane
Apr 19, 2011 Jane rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-graphic
Cool to see some early Asterix shorts. Makes me wish there were more older books!
Catherine
Oct 07, 2012 Catherine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
Plusieurs petites histoires; certaines meilleures que d'autre.
Jane Hill
A mixed bag, but some of these are lovely, and they're all fun.
Therese
Mar 29, 2012 Therese rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humour
Made up of short stories. Not what I was expecting.
Siri
graphic novel that reminded me of my childhood.
Ilib4kids
Oct 15, 2014 Ilib4kids rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: f-gnovel
J ASTERIX
Asterix #32
  • Asterix and the Great Divide (Asterix #25)
  • The Complete Guide To Asterix
  • La Fiancée de Lucky Luke
  • Tintin and the Picaros (Tintin, #23)
  • Asterix and the Picts (Asterix #35)
  • Gala De Gaffes à Gogo (Gaston Classique, #R1)
René Goscinny was a French author, editor and humorist, who is best known for the comic book Astérix, which he created with illustrator Albert Uderzo, and for his work on the comic series Lucky Luke with Morris (considered the series' golden age).

Series:
* Asterix
More about René Goscinny...

Astérix (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Asterix the Gaul (Asterix, #1)
  • Asterix and the Golden Sickle (Asterix, #2)
  • Asterix and the Goths (Asterix, #3)
  • Asterix the Gladiator (Asterix, #4)
  • Asterix and the Banquet (Astérix #5)
  • Asterix and Cleopatra (Asterix, #6)
  • Asterix and the Big Fight (Asterix, #7)
  • Asterix in Britain (Asterix, #8)
  • Asterix and the Normans (Asterix, #9)
  • Asterix the Legionary (Asterix, #10)