Start by marking “Bachpan Ka December / بچپن کا دسمبر” as Want to Read:
Bachpan Ka December / بچپن کا دسمبر

Bachpan Ka December / بچپن کا دسمبر

Published 2008 by Ilm o Irfan Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Bachpan Ka December / بچپن کا دسمبر, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bachpan Ka December / بچپن کا دسمبر

Arfa
Sep 13, 2012 Arfa rated it really liked it
Shelves: urdu
Well-chosen topic. Amazing way of writing.....soul-touching. I cried at a few parts.
Abdullah Khan
Nov 20, 2016 Abdullah Khan rated it it was amazing
Bachpan Ka December, a masterpiece by Hashim Nadeem, having classical plot with discriminating characters.
The abstract thought of the book covers late 70’s through a little boy’s point of view and then late 80’s through the same mature man’s thoughts, a journey from childhood's December to the December of youth. The book explains childhood innocent memories, followed by coming age experiences and feelings. Apart from its majestic writing and extraordinary choice of words for illustration, it is
Rehanh Anjum
this book will help me in every spahre of life
and i want to read agin and again.
Salman
Jan 21, 2014 Salman rated it it was amazing
Amazing book. I love it.
ahmad  afridi
Feb 04, 2016 ahmad afridi rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction_novel
This book was on my to read list for last four years .And now after finishing I have mixed feelings for it .
my friend while recommending this book saying being an ex-cadet (alumni of cadet colleges ) you will enjoy this, specifically experiences of writer about the time spent in cadet college. and now after finishing I would say it occurred to me that I am reading my diary. I not only recalled my cadet life but my childhood too. While reading I supposed we old friends are gathered and talking ab
Rabie Ali
Jun 14, 2015 Rabie Ali rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Abdalians
Recommended to Rabie by: Usman Khalid
A good book by Hashim Nadeem.

The reason I like this book was Ammad, the protagonist, going to Cadet College. It was very relatable and very interesting. The struggle of a boy who came from humble beginnings to study in the best college of Pakistan was truly interesting to read. His struggles and innocence really made me smile. The story also has some heart-wrenching moments which make your eyes water, but then again the next moment you'll be laughing.

A nice story with a little bit of suspense r
Muhammad Azwar Khan
Feb 02, 2016 Muhammad Azwar Khan rated it liked it
It deems unusual to fall in love with a girl of your older sister's age. In this book, a character does the same. Expressing deep love about his childhood friends, and with growing age, he falls in love with a girl. He does whatever she wants just to make her happy. But when he grown up, he realized that not everything in real world is fantasy in which he used to live.
Shoiab Safdar
Nov 19, 2014 Shoiab Safdar rated it really liked it
بس ٹھیک ہے ۔ اس ناول کی تحریر ایسی نہیں جو قاری پر گریپ کرے جیسے ھاشم ندم کے ناول عنداللہ یا خدا اور محبت کے پہلے حصے تک ہے۔
ایک ایسی لڑکی کی کہانی جو اپنی محبت کے حصول کے لئے دنیاوی جدوجہد کرتا ہے مگر آخری میں ناکام رہتا ہے۔
Samreen
May 06, 2014 Samreen rated it it was amazing
بہت خوبصورت تحریر، ایک ٓاپبیتی جو احساس سے گندھی ھے، آپ کرداروں کے ساتھ سب جزبے محسوس کرتے ھ۔ہیں، مسکراتے اور آنسو بھاتے ھ۔ہیں۔ آپ سیکھتے ھ۔ہیں کے احساس اورسچایئ کا کویئ نعم البدل نھیں۔ ضروری نھیں کے حاصل سکون کا باعث ھو کبھی کبھی لاحاصل ھی زندگی کا حاصل ھوتا ھے
Fahad Ayub
Nov 12, 2016 Fahad Ayub rated it it was amazing
My all time favourite novel.
Syed Aftab Hussain Hashmi
Dec 22, 2015 Syed Aftab Hussain Hashmi rated it really liked it
While reading the book, it exactly reminded me my childhood when there were simplicity and love in relations. You'll cry at many places. A well-chosen topic and he has written it very well.
Sajjad
Mar 15, 2010 Sajjad is currently reading it
hi
Nabila Zareen
May 27, 2009 Nabila Zareen marked it as to-read
just started
Jeera
Apr 09, 2015 Jeera rated it it was amazing
Excellent book , I think it is 80% autobiography of the writer.
Sohail
Nov 12, 2009 Sohail rated it it was amazing
i want to learn the whole nowel
Dua Sheikh
Jul 26, 2010 Dua Sheikh is currently reading it
good book
Tahira
Jun 14, 2013 Tahira rated it really liked it
Hashim Nadeem has written a very touching novel.A nice read.
Farwa Zahra
Jan 16, 2016 Farwa Zahra rated it it was amazing
A journey back to the world of childhood. Nostalgic and lovely.
Dr Unaz
Oct 30, 2009 Dr Unaz rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. Worth to read. One of the great novel i have ever read. brilliantly done.
Tahreem Iqbal
Oct 26, 2015 Tahreem Iqbal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fav-book
I read this book few years ago and still haven't forgotten the emotions I experienced while reading it. It's one of my all time favorites and the only book by Hashim Nadeem that I've ever loved.
Jutt
Jun 22, 2013 Jutt added it
Mujeeb
Nov 06, 2012 Mujeeb rated it really liked it
Oooooooooh its a very very very good book by hashim i love it
This book is also a very nice & good for study
Zuberi
Jul 08, 2010 Zuberi added it
just started
Abdul Jabbar
Mar 14, 2015 Abdul Jabbar rated it it was amazing
must read......... i have no words
Aadam
Aadam rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2016
Tehreem Hassan
Tehreem Hassan rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2014
Nishant Wankhede
Nishant Wankhede rated it really liked it
May 19, 2010
Minhas Azhar
Minhas Azhar rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2012
Faiza Malik
Faiza Malik rated it really liked it
May 22, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • تھوڑا سا آسماں (Thora Sa Aasman)
  • Chacha Chaudhary and Precious Diamond
  • Janan Janan / جاناں جاناں
  • Humsafar / ہمسفر
  • Nanga Parbat / نانگا پربت
  • গীতবিতান
Hashim Nadeem Khan is a Well known & Skillful writer who became hugely popular in a short span of time. He belongs to Balochistan and a great drama writer and a novel writer. He has complete grip over expressing human feeling of love, desire, patience and so on. His work is widely admired by critics as well as the readers.
his novels are Bachpan ka December, Khuda aur mohabbat, Abdullah & M
More about Hashim Nadeem...