Start by marking “Mommy Made and Daddy Too! (Revised): Home Cooking for a Healthy Baby & Toddler” as Want to Read:
Mommy Made and Daddy Too! (Revised): Home Cooking for a Healthy Baby & Toddler

Mommy Made and Daddy Too! (Revised): Home Cooking for a Healthy Baby & Toddler

Everyone loves a home-cooked meal--even babies and toddlers!Experts agree that homemade baby food is the healthiest way to feed young children. By making their own baby food, parents can drastically reduce the sugar, salt, artificial colors, fillers, additives, and preservatives in their child's diet. And now making baby food from scratch has never been easier--with this p ...more
Published June 6th 2000 by Bantam (first published May 1st 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Mommy Made and Daddy Too! (Revised), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mommy Made and Daddy Too! (Revised)

Carol Mann Agency
Everyone loves a home-cooked meal--even babies and toddlers! Experts agree that homemade baby food is the healthiest way to feed young children. By making their own baby food, parents can drastically reduce the sugar, salt, artificial colors, fillers, additives, and preservatives in their child's diet. And now making baby food from scratch has never been easier--with this practical, user-friendly cookbook by Martha and David Kimmel, founders of the phenomenally successful Mommy Made* line of bab ...more
Apr 30, 2008 Sarah rated it really liked it
The baby food recipes in here are fantastic, plus they give great guidelines about which baby foods to introduce at which ages. It actually takes me less time to simply steam and puree some apples, than it does to scour the baby food isles for acceptable organic jars of the same stuff!
Tara
Dec 07, 2008 Tara marked it as to-read
Shelves: cookbook, parenting
I have the older edition and remember liking it. I don't think I tried many of the recipes, but this book was one of the main inspirations for me making some of my own babyfood and feeling confident about what I was feeding my child.
Katherine Willis Pershey
Jul 27, 2008 Katherine Willis Pershey rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Katherine by: Elizabeth Dillow
Clear & helpful guidelines for how to start solids and foster healthy eating habits.

Only complaint is that I really wish there was a simple chart for quick reference for when to introduce the basic foods.
Stacy
Feb 23, 2010 Stacy rated it it was amazing
This is a great book and guide for anyone who is interested in making their own baby food. I learned so much about nutrition and healthy eating for my baby. Great recipes for toddlers too.
Kelly
Apr 27, 2008 Kelly rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic little info/cook book for those who want to make food for their babies. Great resource!
Dolly
Jul 05, 2008 Dolly rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: parents
I loved this book and still make some of the recipes from this book. Informative and encouraging!
Stephanie
May 29, 2008 Stephanie rated it liked it
Lots of information on proper progression of feeding solids.
Denise Bulos
Denise Bulos rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2016
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Julie Oppenheimer
Julie Oppenheimer marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Sonya
Sonya rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Lori
Lori added it
Jan 08, 2016
Lisa Mayers
Lisa Mayers marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Katie Angel
Katie Angel rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Jap_e
Jap_e rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Pepa Richardson
Pepa Richardson rated it it was ok
Oct 05, 2015
Kristina Redmond
Kristina Redmond rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2015
Aley
Aley marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Hannah
Hannah rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Sarah Heydinger Blakeley
Sarah Heydinger Blakeley marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Ashley Briere
Ashley Briere marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Margret
Margret marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Kimberly Chervenak
Kimberly Chervenak rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015