The Little Big Book of Christmas

The Little Big Book of Christmas

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The Little Big Book of Christmas is filled with stories, poems, songs, recipies, memories, fabulously designed with 19th century illustrations by Tim Shaner.'
Published November 3rd 1999 by William Morrow

Ty
This book has been in my family for years, and each year I sort of nibble at it. Mostly the poems and the recipes. And I do enjoy the illustrations. Yet the stories bother me a bit.

I've not read them all, but this year decided to sit down and make a dent in all of them. So many involve people dying! And the ghost of a serial killer on Christmas Eve? Really? I'm sure there are many Christmas stories that don't involve such things.

A good book, but it slaps you with depression or disgust when you l...more
Sylvia
Lots of fun Christmas ideas.
Heidi
I've owned this book for many years, and I still get excited each year when the Christmas season begins and I open its pages. It contains all the best Christmas stuff- recipes, carols, classic tales, vintage imagery, and the Christmas story.
Lisa
This book is filled with great short stories. I read this every year in December.
Paul Valente
wonderful book of christmas stories, poems and carols, beautifully illustrated throughout
Angela Freeman
Angela Freeman marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Mel
Mel added it
Apr 19, 2014
Rosanna Usher
Rosanna Usher marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Michelle M
Michelle M marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Mary Lynn
Mary Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
Kristin Barela
Kristin Barela marked it as to-read
May 16, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2012
Terri
Terri added it
Dec 04, 2012
The Little Big Book of Love The Little Big Book of Pregnancy Little Big Book Of Chills And Thrills (Little Big Books (Welcome)) The Little Big Book For Girls The Christmas Almanac (Little Big Book)