Start by marking “Sixth-Grade Sleepover” as Want to Read:
Sixth-Grade Sleepover

Sixth-Grade Sleepover

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Janey worries that the sixth grade Rabbit Reading Club's all-night sleepover will expose her fear of the dark, but it turns out that she is not the only member with a secret.
Published November 1st 1996 by Scholastic (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Sixth-Grade Sleepover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sixth-Grade Sleepover

Peacha
Great jolly story , that manages to incorporate a heavy theme ( being afraid of the dark because of a traumatic event ) without ever becoming heavy-handed. The book centers around members of a reading club called R.A.B.B.I.T.S -( Read a book bring it to school ) who are about to have an overnight read-in at the school. While the news is exciting ( the sleepover is co-ed ) , Janey doesn't think she can get past her fear even though her wonderfully supportive bestfriend Claudia suggests they can h ...more
Katie Fitzgerald
Unlike last week's book, I don't think this one holds up so well. I loved reading it, because it reminded me of the books I read as a kid, and even the type of school I went to. I pictured my old school gym, and the open area classrooms in my former elementary school as the setting, and I enjoyed the innocent tone of the story, as compared with today's tween books, but I don't think it would appeal very widely to kids today. It appears that it was released at least once more, in 1996, but has be ...more
Amanda
This was a really good book, but I don't remember it perfectly well.

I read this book a long time ago and do not really remember it. I don’t know what else to say about it besides that I recommend it to kids 9 and up (Maybe older depends on the kid) and that everyone should read it. I may not remember this book to well but I know I did enjoy reading it.
Jessica
I read this book when I was in or around the 6th grade. I thought it was a great story about friends, fears, and crushes (everything I felt at that time). Told from a girls perspective it was funny and easy to read.
Hannah
I had to read it for for school. i thought that it would be boring but it gets interisting.
Zana
When I was younger, I read this a million times. It was one of my favorite books.
Dakota
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Sarah added it
May 25, 2015
Snickerdoodle
Snickerdoodle marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Todd
Todd marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
T
T marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Toto Rivera
Toto Rivera marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Zekiah
Zekiah marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Jes
Jes added it
Sep 29, 2014
Duc Dinh
Duc Dinh marked it as to-read
Tnoble
Tnoble marked it as to-read
Makiyah
Makiyah marked it as to-read
Christina Wells
Christina Wells marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Kim R
Kim R added it
Mar 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
19126
Also known as Evelyn Bolton and A.E. Bunting.

Anne Evelyn Bunting, better known as Eve Bunting, is an author with more than 250 books. Her books are diverse in age groups, from picture books to chapter books, and topic, ranging from Thanksgiving to riots in Los Angeles. Eve Bunting has won several awards for her works.

Bunting went to school in Ireland and grew up with storytelling. In Ireland, “The
More about Eve Bunting...
Smoky Night Fly Away Home The Wall S.O.S. Titanic Scary, Scary Halloween