Start by marking “Love, From the Fifth Grade Celebrity (Casey, Tracey, & Company)” as Want to Read:
Love, From the Fifth Grade Celebrity (Casey, Tracey, & Company)

Love, From the Fifth Grade Celebrity (Casey, Tracy & Company)

3.1 of 5 stars 3.10  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Tracy Matson and Casey Valentine are together again, but their friendship may not last long. From the author of "The Girl Who Knew it All" and "Left-Handed Shortstop". Illustrated. Reissue. (Digest)
Published July 1st 1987 by Yearling (first published January 1st 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Love, From the Fifth Grade Celebrity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love, From the Fifth Grade Celebrity

Cheryl
Odd little book. I mean, perfectly normal friendship story for grades 3-5, by a relatively popular author, with humor and a few pictures, but no reviews here, and the copy I found at a thrift store was near mint. I think where it fails is that we don't really get to know the characters - they fill roles to make the author's points, and that's about it.

For example: Apparently Walter is a neat kid that we're supposed to feel friendly to based on other books in the series, but here's he's just a l
Sarah Smith
Another trip down memory lane, was given this in 1992 by my school teacher. Very quick read, dealing with changes in friendships, family etc. Not worth racing to read. A bit clunky in literature style (is American, so for me didn't personally enjoy it as much as Ginnie).
Gayle
Gayle marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Lori
Lori added it
Jul 18, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Raven Gerdeen
Raven Gerdeen marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Melissa Rerko
Melissa Rerko marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Heaven
Heaven added it
Mar 31, 2013
One
One marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Laura added it
Sep 04, 2012
Meadow Park
Meadow Park marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
PATRICIA REILLY GIFF is the author of many beloved books for children, including the Kids of the Polk Street School books, the Friends and Amigos books, and the Polka Dot Private Eye books. Several of her novels for older readers have been chosen as ALA-ALSC Notable Books and ALA-YALSA Best Books for Young Adults. They include The Gift of the Pirate Queen; All the Way Home; Water Street; Nory Ryan ...more
More about Patricia Reilly Giff...
Pictures of Hollis Woods Lily's Crossing Nory Ryan's Song (Nory Ryan, #1) Eleven Wild Girl