Start by marking “How to Draw Comic Book Bad Guys and Gals” as Want to Read:
How to Draw Comic Book Bad Guys and Gals

How to Draw Comic Book Bad Guys and Gals

2.93 of 5 stars 2.93  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  0 reviews
The secrets of drawing diabolical, spine-tingling characters pack this entertaining, how-to title designed for artists, and even kids, who aspire to be working cartoonists.
Published September 1st 1998 by Watson-Guptill (first published January 1st 1950)

To ask other readers questions about How to Draw Comic Book Bad Guys and Gals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Draw Comic Book Bad Guys and Gals

I started drawing character designs for a small animation studio in San Diego, California, when I was still in High School in Los Angeles. I used to drive 136 miles, each way, on the weekends, when I was 16, just for the opportunity to get paid to draw. Cartooning was a magical experience to me.

I graduated from
More about Christopher Hart...
Manga for the Beginner: Everything you Need to Start Drawing Right Away! Manga Mania Chibi and Furry Characters: How to Draw the Adorable Mini-Characters and Cool Cat-Girls of Manga Manga for the Beginner Chibis: Everything You Need to Start Drawing the Super-Cute Characters of Japanese Comics Manga for the Beginner Kawaii: How to Draw the Supercute Characters of Japanese Comics Human Anatomy Made Amazingly Easy