Start by marking “Penguin Revolution: Volume 7” as Want to Read:
Penguin Revolution: Volume 7

Penguin Revolution: Volume 7 (Penguin Revolution)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  222 ratings  ·  9 reviews
As the annual school festival approaches, Kanzaki tries to make his true feelings for Kei clear. But Suwa—the former object of Kei's attention—complicates matters when his frequent communication with Kanzaki makes Kei suspicious. As Kei tries to figure out the meaning of her mysterious dream, the location of the ring is finally revealed!
Published March 31st 2009 by CMX (first published February 5th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Penguin Revolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Penguin Revolution

Rena
Okay so I severely adored this series. Enough so to gobble it up in less than 24 hours.

Ryo really grew throughout the story. His abilities were just exponential, and I am blown away by his performance then though I had to see it through pictures.

Aya is probably by favorite character. He is just so drawn into his work and is fantastic at it. He is so kind, caring, and thoughtful. I just don't really know how to finish this. I want to see more of his acting and character. Truly spell-binding!
Solace Winter
There are seven books in the Penguin Revolution series by Sakura Tsukuba so I went with seven plot points that I am going to breakdown. Each one was what the manga was supposed to revolve around, or have a main focus in.

1. The Wings
- The main character, Yukari, can see wings on the back of someone that is meant to be a star. The bright and shinier the wings the more star power the person has behind them. When she first meets Ryou he has penguin wings, meaning he can not fly but he has potentia
Ariolander
And thus the series comes to an close and in the end I am left craving more. I guess the mark of a good author and a good series is that you feel attached to the characters and never want to see them go away...

Either way the hunger for more from this aside the ending was unexpected and jarring. While the epilogue did alleviate some of that left-hanging feeling it was slapshot to say the best with a timeskip, revelation, glimpses at the future, and hint at a new begging. Really expected more in c
Marielle
I loved this manga series, but that had to be one of the WORST endings I've ever read! It didn't give me any sense of closure and now I'm kind of freaking out about it.... Ugh I can't handle this!
Carlee
Jun 01, 2014 Carlee added it
A good, short shojo series that I would definitely recommend! Fun and light!
Skye (Skye's Scribblings)
Unfortunately not as good as I'd hoped, but while not a completely satisfying ending it was a sweet one. There was no romance resolution though, which was disappointing.

Overall I really enjoyed the series and will read it again.
Mel
Oct 15, 2010 Mel added it
Shelves: manga
I really liked this series but it seemed to end befor it was trully done. The afterword to me hinted at a potential sequal (which i'd love to see). So many questions were left unanswered and I'm still so curious about them. So to me to many loose ends were left.
Great series though, highly recommend it to anyone interested.
Pandan Arum
after I read all 7 books, still one question hanging inside my mind.. how about Yukari and Ryo? I expected some romantic story between them but till the last chapter I couldn't find it.. but overall, I love the story..
Hailey
A really good series, but a truly unsatisfying ending and this is why the last book has such a low rating from me.

I am really disappointed with the last book!
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Nina
Nina added it
Mar 27, 2015
Alexa
Alexa marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Carisa
Carisa marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Erik
Erik marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Vampire Game, Vol. 15 (Vampire Game, #15)
  • V.B. Rose Volume 2
  • Acorn
  • Kamichama Karin, Vol. 04
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 14 (Gakuen Alice, #14)
  • My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 2
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 14 (Hana-Kimi, #14)
  • La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 11
  • I.N.V.U., Volume 2
  • High School Debut, Vol. 11 (High School Debut, #11)
  • Chimerascope
  • Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 8
  • Snow
Sakura Tsukuba (筑波 さくら TSUKUBA Sakura) is a Japanese manga-ka who currently works for Hakusensha, the publisher of LaLa and LaLa DX, both popular manga magazines for young girls.

She is best known for Land of the Blindfolded (Mekakushi no Kuni), her first published series, and Penguin Revolution, both of which has been licensed in English by CMX. She has also released numerous other one-shots, some
More about Sakura Tsukuba...

Penguin Revolution (7 books)
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 1
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 2
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 3
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 4
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 5
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 6
Land of the Blindfolded, Vol. 1 (Land of the Blindfolded, #1) Penguin Revolution: Volume 1 Land of the Blindfolded, Vol. 2 (Land of the Blindfolded, #2) Land of the Blindfolded, Vol. 3 (Land of the Blindfolded, #3) Penguin Revolution: Volume 3