Start by marking “Penguin Revolution: Volume 7” as Want to Read:
Penguin Revolution: Volume 7

Penguin Revolution: Volume 7 (Penguin Revolution)

As the annual school festival approaches, Kanzaki tries to make his true feelings for Kei clear. But Suwa—the former object of Kei's attention—complicates matters when his frequent communication with Kanzaki makes Kei suspicious. As Kei tries to figure out the meaning of her mysterious dream, the location of the ring is finally revealed!
Published March 31st 2009 by CMX (first published February 5th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Penguin Revolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Penguin Revolution

Katie
Jul 25, 2015 Katie rated it liked it
see full review @ Katie's Corner

Mini manga review here again. And this time I have a story, which just killed my “romance meter” at the end. I mean, I was okay that he didn’t really confess to her, but really after ten years you come back to Japan and you ask the girl you love to be your manager? Is it a joke or what? In the beginning I thought the translators were having fun, but I just went and looked for a raw and asked my Japanese friend to translate it for me. I got the same answer and I we
Rena
Feb 14, 2014 Rena rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, manga
Okay so I severely adored this series. Enough so to gobble it up in less than 24 hours.

Ryo really grew throughout the story. His abilities were just exponential, and I am blown away by his performance then though I had to see it through pictures.

Aya is probably by favorite character. He is just so drawn into his work and is fantastic at it. He is so kind, caring, and thoughtful. I just don't really know how to finish this. I want to see more of his acting and character. Truly spell-binding!
Solace Winter
Apr 17, 2012 Solace Winter rated it it was ok
There are seven books in the Penguin Revolution series by Sakura Tsukuba so I went with seven plot points that I am going to breakdown. Each one was what the manga was supposed to revolve around, or have a main focus in.

1. The Wings
- The main character, Yukari, can see wings on the back of someone that is meant to be a star. The bright and shinier the wings the more star power the person has behind them. When she first meets Ryou he has penguin wings, meaning he can not fly but he has potentia
Ariolander
Apr 25, 2009 Ariolander rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
And thus the series comes to an close and in the end I am left craving more. I guess the mark of a good author and a good series is that you feel attached to the characters and never want to see them go away...

Either way the hunger for more from this aside the ending was unexpected and jarring. While the epilogue did alleviate some of that left-hanging feeling it was slapshot to say the best with a timeskip, revelation, glimpses at the future, and hint at a new begging. Really expected more in c
Marielle
May 04, 2014 Marielle rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I loved this manga series, but that had to be one of the WORST endings I've ever read! It didn't give me any sense of closure and now I'm kind of freaking out about it.... Ugh I can't handle this!
Carlee
Jun 01, 2014 Carlee added it
A good, short shojo series that I would definitely recommend! Fun and light!
Skye (Skye's Scribblings)
Unfortunately not as good as I'd hoped, but while not a completely satisfying ending it was a sweet one. There was no romance resolution though, which was disappointing.

Overall I really enjoyed the series and will read it again.
Mel
Oct 15, 2010 Mel added it
Shelves: manga
I really liked this series but it seemed to end befor it was trully done. The afterword to me hinted at a potential sequal (which i'd love to see). So many questions were left unanswered and I'm still so curious about them. So to me to many loose ends were left.
Great series though, highly recommend it to anyone interested.
Pandan Arum
Aug 04, 2011 Pandan Arum rated it really liked it
after I read all 7 books, still one question hanging inside my mind.. how about Yukari and Ryo? I expected some romantic story between them but till the last chapter I couldn't find it.. but overall, I love the story..
Hailey
Nov 16, 2012 Hailey rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-manga
A really good series, but a truly unsatisfying ending and this is why the last book has such a low rating from me.

I am really disappointed with the last book!
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2016
Ariel
Ariel rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Honeys
Honeys rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2016
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2016
Sarah added it
Jul 15, 2016
Chloe Johnson
Chloe Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2016
Trin
Trin marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Yui
Yui rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2016
vronka
vronka added it
May 31, 2016
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2016
Sarah Williams
Sarah Williams rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2016
Efi
Efi added it
May 10, 2016
Rae
Rae added it
May 09, 2016
Jadzia Christensen
Jadzia Christensen rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Zara Riches
Zara Riches marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Anna Rose
Anna Rose marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Kit
Kit added it
Apr 15, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 07 (Barajou no Kiss, #7)
  • Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 8
  • V.B. Rose Volume 3
  • Acorn
  • Remember
  • Vampire Game, Vol. 15 (Vampire Game, #15)
  • Kamichama Karin, Vol. 07
  • Howling at the Moon
  • Alice in the Country of Clover: Ace of Hearts
  • Chimerascope
  • Penguin Brothers Vol. 2
  • Basara, Vol. 19
Sakura Tsukuba (筑波 さくら TSUKUBA Sakura) is a Japanese manga-ka who currently works for Hakusensha, the publisher of LaLa and LaLa DX, both popular manga magazines for young girls.

She is best known for Land of the Blindfolded (Mekakushi no Kuni), her first published series, and Penguin Revolution, both of which has been licensed in English by CMX. She has also released numerous other one-shots, some
More about Sakura Tsukuba...

Penguin Revolution (7 books)
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 1