Start by marking “Mirror Image” as Want to Read:
Mirror Image

Mirror Image

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  795 ratings  ·  53 reviews
In this exhilarating new thriller from the king of LDS suspense, twin boys are born into tragedy when their mother dies giving birth. Separated through adoption, the two boys grow up worlds apart.

Greg Ralston, handsome, intelligent, and a talented athlete with a promising future, is the ideal all-American boy. Rafe Collings, on the other hand, is a down-to-earth cowboy who
Published January 15th 2005 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about Mirror Image, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mirror Image

LAWonder10
A very young woman felt she was finally safe - fleeing with a handsome man from the frightening, abusive situation she endured with her cruel father and brother. They were married in Las Vegas and she was now protectively pregnant with their child. While traveling on a highway in Utah, one snowy night, something dark rushed onto the highway and stopped. Unable to stop the vehicle in time, it skidded into the object then all went black. When she awoke, she was alone with strange people in a hospi ...more
Audra
I saw an add for his new book in an ad and it mentioned that he was a number one lds suspense writer. I found Mirror Image at the library and gave it a try.
It was a bit cheesy and predictable. There were also about 5 different story lines going on at the same time. I was bored after awhile and just wanted to finish it so I could be done.
I wouldn't mind trying another of his books. If anyone has a suggestion let me know!
04rachels

Mirror Image: Clair Poulson
Someone is after Rafe and Greg. There's also a stalker that's after Lindsay. It's in our time so we had all the cellphones and computers and it was easier to track people down. The place had to be in Texas and Provo because in Texas is where the Private eye works and Provo is where Lindsay is. Rafe Collings, Greg Ralston, Lindsay Diamond, and The Tall Man are all Protagonists. Dempsey, Deke, Bob, and Harley are Antagonists. I liked how it didn't just focus on one char
Marvelle Morgan
The only reason I finished this book is because it was the only thing I had to read/do. It was predictable, cheesy, and totally unbelievable. There were too many bad guys all after the twins. There were too many coincidences. I was incredibly bored reading this.

It should probably only get 1 star but I gave it an extra star because it's clean (no language or sex).
Ssgustafsongmail.Com
Aug 23, 2015 Ssgustafsongmail.Com marked it as to-read
this is burned under novel
Hilary Roberts
This was a very busy book. There were so many different elements at play throughout the book. This was okay to keep the reader's interest, but it was almost a little too much for me. I was also disappointed in the romance; Clair Poulson obviously writes more for the mystery than the relationships. I highly recommend any of his books I've read so far, however, if you just want a fun, quick, clean mystery with a little suspense!
Katherine
I didn't know what to expect from this book. I picked it up from the library when I was searching for something to read. It looked intriguing. Low and behold I discover that it is an LDS themed book! Mystery and suspense are truly evident as you read this story! Will Rafe and Greg ever meet? What about Lindsay, will she find happiness? So many villains to keep track of! I will definitely look into another book by this author!
Annabeth
I give this book a 3.5. Good and clean story. A little too much 'intrigue', if that is possible. And it was confusing to have the characters referred to as 'the tall man' or the 'man with the green car' and 'the man in the brown Bronco' over and over again....purposefully not being clear on who the characters really were. I didn't like that much, but the story was really good besides that.
Missy
This book was just okay for me, although I thought that giving it two stars would be a bit harsh. It was what I expected. I found all of the "enemies" of the main characters a bit confusing at times and just too much. Also, I felt like it was "action, action, suspense, hurry-up-and-end-the-book-and-they-all-lived-happily-ever-after..." Ya know?
Marinda
We listened to this while driving home from St. George. It did get a little complicated at times with over 4 "bad guys" all going after the same people. I guess that kept me thinking though. As for listening to it, the reader's girl voice drove Brandon crazy. Over all, a good book.
Lucy
This book was well written and the suspense was very well done. Many of the scenes jump around between characters and it takes a while to figure out how they'll all connect, but that was part of the fun of the book was trying to figure out what path the author was taking.
Kailey Pedersen
This is a fantastic LDS suspense novel! The characters are interesting and the plot is very complex and fun to follow. It is cool how all of the different stories tie together at the end; you will be up all night listening (the audio book is excellent) to this one.
Holli
Overall, I enjoyed this book. It was a fun ride. And what a ride it was. There were so many things happening at once, it took me almost a third of the book to finally remember who was who. Because it was so busy, I had no idea how it would end, so that was fun.
Susan
This author gets better as he goes. This one has almost more plots than you can keep track of. Twin brothers (you know there would be twins by the title) a separated at birth. Problems from the past as well as current problems result in their meeting at age 23.
Kate
The plot is so impossible, is is almost believable that something like this could actually happen. At first it was hard to keep track of all the characters, who wants to kill who, etc. Very suspensefull, and keeps you on your toes. One of my fav. LDS novels so far.
Kelli
Feb 03, 2011 Kelli rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: lds
This book would have been a lot better but there were too many "bad guys". It seemed like everyone in the book was after the twins for one reason or another and all of them came after them at once. It made me not like it because it was too far-fetched
Verona
We have listened to nearly all of Clair Poulsen's novels on CD, and this was a book on CD also, but I couldn't find that edition to select. It's been awhile since we listened to this particular book, but we have not read any that we didn't like.
Megan
Wow. Apparently it's very easy for good people to have a lot of enemies. Or at least, people after them. This was good. I'm going to have to commandeer more of his books from my parents room! I was interested in finding out more about the stalker, though.
Leslie
Another good book by Poulson. The way he weaves so much suspense into his stories is captivating. Of course there is always a little clean romance. His books are all very clean and his main characters are many times LDS.
Samantha
This is one of those books I only finished because I'd started it. The plot was improbable and full of too many coincidences. There were too many unconnected villians to be a good read, and the dialog was cheesy.
Megan Williams
Apr 09, 2008 Megan Williams rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: LIZZIE!!!!
Recommended to Megan by: my gpa jones!!!!
so my gpa gave me all these mystery/church authors books when he left for hawaii and i LOVE THEM!!!!!!! recommend to all who need a good mystery with just the right amount of "love" in it!!!!! lol
Shannon
I've read a number of his books for fun and suspense. I usually like them and his writing, but this one had too many scenarios and bad guys to make it enjoyable. It had simply too going on for me.
Cathi
I liked it, but I felt a few things weren't explained all the way. Like how she got a stalker and why the police didn't even bother to try and find his alibi. Otherwise I did enjoy it.
Becky
I was surprised by how much I liked this book. My only criticism would be that there were so many "bad guys" that at times it felt just a little over the top.
Jeni
I always enjoy a good mystery, especially with a love story entertwined within! This is just one of those feel good, not too scary, gory books with a great ending!
Dalesse
Twins always make things interesting, don't you think? This was no exception. And having so many different enemies really made this "edge of your seat" reading.
Universitybabe
I must like this type of mystery as I just keep reading them. This one dealt with identical twins who were split when the mother died at birth. Great Story.
Patricia
My husband and I listened to this book while on a road trip. It kept us interested and there were plenty of plot lines running through the book.
Elysa
I REALLY Liked this book! At the beginning I think it was a little slow but after I got into it, it was amazing I could not stop reading!!! :D
Janet Wilcox
A so-so story. Not as good of some of his others. Some of it was a bit far fetched, and too many subplots. Again a good listen while sewing.
  • Foul Play
  • Ripple Effect (Undercurrents, #2)
  • All I Hold Dear
  • Vanished (Maggie McKenzie Mystery, #1)
  • This Just In
  • Fool Me Twice
1986241
Clair M. Poulson was born and raised in Duchesne, Utah. His father was a rancher and farmer, his mother a librarian. Clair has always been an avid reader, having found his love for books as a very young boy.

He has served for forty years in the criminal justice system. Twenty years were spent in law enforcement, ending his police career with eight years as the Duchesne County Sheriff. For the past
More about Clair M. Poulson...
I'll Find You Blind Side Lost and Found Don't Cry Wolf Relentless