Start by marking “Disney's Polite as a Princess” as Want to Read:
Disney's Polite as a Princess

Disney's Polite as a Princess

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  69 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Jasmine, and Ariel aren’t just pretty and sweet—they’re also polite! In this original book with all-new, full-color art, the Disney Princesses share their rules on good manners so all little girls can learn to be as polite as a princess.
Published January 24th 2006 by Random House

To ask other readers questions about Disney's Polite as a Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disney's Polite as a Princess

Jess
Nov 24, 2015 Jess rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
I was worried that this was going to be a weird book teaching little girls gender roles but it's basically like "Cinderella covers her mouth when she coughs. Snow White waits her turn. Jasmine says thank you." It's manners that every child should know. Heck, I'd give it to my nephew to read.
Leah Wener-Fligner
Feb 23, 2015 Leah Wener-Fligner rated it did not like it
Shelves: kids-picture
Who wants to be like a Disney Princess? Girls? You do? Good! Better be nice and kind and demure ALL THE TIME. After all, Ariel never interrupts (her father, her [male!] fishy friends) unless it's important. And Cinderella does all her chores without complaining, right?
Jim
Jul 15, 2009 Jim rated it did not like it
vile.
ugly book.
teaches young ladies how to be polite. accept blame. cover for men. men are the boss. take their beating and accept it was their own fault. this is disney by way of bob jones university and focus on the family.
this book was shown to me by a clerk at b&n, embarrassed to have it on the shelves.
Mar 17, 2011 Sarah rated it it was amazing
I'm usually not a fan of Disney teaching my daughter anything (especially manners, values, morals, etc), but I was quite impressed with this book. Full of simple, polite gestures that any kid can do. My 3 year old even put her napkin on her lap tonight at dinner without being asked. :-)
Terrah
Jan 19, 2011 Terrah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cora, to-buy
Every home with a little girl should check this one out. What a great way to use princesses to teach manners!
Feb 04, 2010 Sarah rated it liked it
Shelves: kids
M found the motherload of princess books last time at the library...so she has been in princess heaven :)
Jessica Rasmussen
Aug 09, 2007 Jessica Rasmussen rated it it was amazing
This book had taught my daughter all about good manners and she truly wants to be like a princess!!
Michelle
Oct 26, 2011 Michelle rated it liked it
My 2 tear old who adores anything princess really enjoyed this book.
Amanda
Nov 01, 2015 Amanda rated it really liked it
Another short simple book my daughter really likes.
Erin
Jul 27, 2008 Erin rated it it was amazing
I like it because the princesses are very, very polite.
Kathrine Rogers
Manners Week
Molly
Molly rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2016
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
Jolabrese
Jolabrese marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Kayla
Kayla added it
Mar 04, 2016
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Logan
Logan rated it it was ok
Feb 01, 2016
Jackie Peters
Jackie Peters marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Skye
Skye rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2016
Mya
Mya added it
Jan 24, 2016
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R. rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Amber Johnson
Amber Johnson marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015