Start by marking “Disney's Polite as a Princess” as Want to Read:
Disney's Polite as a Princess

Disney's Polite as a Princess

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Jasmine, and Ariel aren’t just pretty and sweet—they’re also polite! In this original book with all-new, full-color art, the Disney Princesses share their rules on good manners so all little girls can learn to be as polite as a princess.
Published January 24th 2006 by Random House

To ask other readers questions about Disney's Polite as a Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disney's Polite as a Princess

Jim
vile.
ugly book.
teaches young ladies how to be polite. accept blame. cover for men. men are the boss. take their beating and accept it was their own fault. this is disney by way of bob jones university and focus on the family.
this book was shown to me by a clerk at b&n, embarrassed to have it on the shelves.
I'm usually not a fan of Disney teaching my daughter anything (especially manners, values, morals, etc), but I was quite impressed with this book. Full of simple, polite gestures that any kid can do. My 3 year old even put her napkin on her lap tonight at dinner without being asked. :-)
Terrah
Every home with a little girl should check this one out. What a great way to use princesses to teach manners!
Feb 04, 2010 Sarah rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: kids
M found the motherload of princess books last time at the library...so she has been in princess heaven :)
Jessica Rasmussen
This book had taught my daughter all about good manners and she truly wants to be like a princess!!
Michelle
My 2 tear old who adores anything princess really enjoyed this book.
Erin
I like it because the princesses are very, very polite.
Kathrine Rogers
Manners Week
Sumeer Gill
Sumeer Gill is currently reading it
Nov 24, 2014
Ale Egler
Ale Egler marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Nov 04, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Chris Meier
Chris Meier marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Missy
Missy added it
May 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Disney Cinderella III: A Twist in Time Cinderella III: A Twist in Time Lullaby & Good Night (Disney Princess) Cinderella Junior Novelization Opposites (School Days) (Finding Nemo)