Start by marking “Dear Dumb Diary Box Set #1-4” as Want to Read:
Dear Dumb Diary Box Set #1-4

Dear Dumb Diary Box Set #1-4 (Dear Dumb Diary #1-4)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  669 ratings  ·  29 reviews
Read the hilarious, candid (and sometimes not-so-nice), diaries of Jamie Kelly. Now Jamie's first four diaries are together in one side-splitting set!

Dear Dumb Diary,

Here's the thing about Angeline. I know that she shouldn't really bother me that much. I mean, Angeline has even done nice things for me in the past, although I have come to believe that these were probably ac
Published October 1st 2006 by Scholastic Paperbacks

Courtney Fleming
Oh the tortures of being a not so-perfect kid in a cruel, unfair world- wanting to be iressistible for your crush, having to eat gross cafeteria food, haing the perfect popular girl and plotting her downfall-Jamie Kelly knows all about i, and she's recording every dranmatic moment in her diary. With hilarious doodles and even funnier confessions and true tales, you can't resist sneaking a peek.

This books offers a lot of lesson for students and you would go crazy reading the cool stuffs here.
Jul 28, 2010 Jamie added it
Jamie kelly has the same situations every preteen has to face crushes, frenenemies and social status . It really easy to relate to in a hilarious way. She's funny and really angsty. It's hilarious if you liked this i suggest diary of a wimpy kid it read like a graphic novel.Stinker her dog i found really funny .
Grace C.
These books were my childhood along with the Junie B. Jones stories but these were so great because they literally cracked me up and probably still would if I ever read them again.
Have you ever read this book,because it is so funny!Just looking at the pitchers made me laff.
I know this series is for middle schoolers mostly but I love this series. ^.^
Candace Dawn
yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!1
Dear Dumb
It's awesome
Vale Aguirre
Is great

I thought this book was very funny and creative. It has a lot of good and funny parts in this book. The drawings were amazing they had a lot of detail.
I don't know who my favorite character is that is a hard choice but they are all very funny in their own way. My favorite part i don't have one i liked the whole book. Recommend this book you should read it.
This book is amazing and hilarious! I really like Angeline I really like Isabella.bye....
I read about all of these books in 3rd-4th grade, they were so hilarious!
I never read it DAHHHH!!!!!!!!
They are funny and awesome.
Nov 24, 2008 Giselle rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All my friends
Recommended to Giselle by: My teacher and friends
This book was a good book and funny. It was interetinq.But at the same time was kinda weird of her,and a human being thinking about someone else somethings didn't make no total scence.A little bit more about this books that it could happen to someone in real life it could be based on someone in real life that put it like in carttons into a funny ,short story Problaby. But some things are sarcastic and exagerate too much. Lol (ETC)
This Book was very humorous and i could relate to most things the main character, Jamie was discussing. But, her thoughts were somewhat Disturbing and grusome. But if you likes that book i suggest this one: Never Do Anything, Ever
Logan motley
I think this book was meant for younger girls I think they are interesting but they should be put in an elementary library not a middle/high school library I think that younger girls will enjoy this book better than 6-12 graders.
Brooke Porter
I like this book a lot because its from a teenage point of view. I can relate a lot to her and the words she says keeps me interested.
Myiah Smith
this is a good book i love how it was writen in a real diary form of a normal girl
Reading this with my daughter. Pretty cute so far. We are both loving this diary genre.
I think that this book is very funny and very weird a the same time.
Read these with Bella - We laughed and loved them!
funny!! always hilarious and ironically funny.
Sam Reynolds
i don't have the box set,but i read the books
Jun 28, 2007 Robyn rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: someone who has a sense of humour
Shelves: funnybooks
This was a hilarious series!I would recommend it.
i loved it i love jim benton books
  • Ellie McDoodle: New Kid in School
  • Ottoline Goes to School (Ottoline, #2)
  • What a Trip, Amber Brown
  • Three of Diamonds (Diamond Brothers, #4-6)
  • The Blackmail Pregnancy (Modern Romance)
  • 100% One Direction (Life Style)
  • The Mask of Anubis (House of Anubis, #3)
  • Bushman Lives!
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid: #1-3 & Do-It-Yourself Book
  • The Third Wife
  • One Direction: Breakout Boy Band
  • The Hidden Stairs and the Magic Carpet (The Secrets of Droon, #1)
  • Your Annotated, Illustrated College Survival Guide
  • Washington Avalanche, 1910
  • The Clay Marble
  • Haunted
  • Thelonius Monster's Sky-High Fly-Pie
  • Chwila
Benton began his career in a custom design t-shirt shop where he started designing his own characters. At the same time, Jim did illustrations and artwork for magazines and newspapers. People magazine named him "the most visible cartoonist in America" .

Benton also created greeting cards and worked in the magazine and publishing industry. In 1998, his SpyDogs characters became an animated series, T
More about Jim Benton...

Dear Dumb Diary (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Let's Pretend This Never Happened (Dear Dumb Diary #1)
  • My Pants Are Haunted
  • Am I the Princess or the Frog? (Dear Dumb Diary #3)
  • Never Do Anything, Ever (Dear Dumb Diary #4)
  • Can Adults Become Human?
  • The Problem with Here Is That It's Where I'm From (Dear Dumb Diary,#6)
  • Never Underestimate Your Dumbness (Dear Dumb Diary, #7)
  • It's Not My Fault I Know Everything (Dear Dumb Diary #8)
  • That's What Friends Aren't For (Dear Dumb Diary #9)
  • The Worst Things In Life Are Also Free (Dear Dumb Diary, #10)