Start by marking “Just Stupid!” as Want to Read:
Just Stupid!

Just Stupid! (Just series)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  886 ratings  ·  54 reviews
Another JUST outrageous title from the author of the NY Times bestseller THE DAY MY BUTT WENT PSYCHO! The series that made Andy Griffiths an Australian publishing phenomenon is sweeping America!

Before introducing the world to butts gone bad, Andy Griffiths unleashed the bestselling JUST books. The series continues to amuse, annoy, and totally ick out readers with this late
Published July 1st 2004 by Scholastic Inc. (first published August 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Just Stupid!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Stupid!

The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric CarleEclipse by Stephenie MeyerThe Bad Book by Andy GriffithsThe BFG by Roald DahlGreen Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
37th out of 62 books — 10 voters
The Amazing Super Great Awesome Incredible Fantastic Space Race! by Othen Donald Dale CummingsThe Bridge Across The River by Shepherd Thorleif HalvorsenThe Enchanted River Race by Caldric BlackwellThe Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienWhat Daddy Did Today by Walter Wally
Kids books
121st out of 136 books — 70 voters

More lists with this book...

jamie logie
*i decided to read this book because i am really like Andy Griffiths and the books that he writes and also so i can finish the bingo board.
*the category that this fits in on the bingo board is 'three poems or a short stories from one anthology'. The titles are Busting, Expel Me and Runaway Pram.
*My favorite character from the three stories is Andy Griffiths because he is very stupid and always trying to do stupid things. and also nearly killing himself a few times.
*my most favorite quote from th
Caleb Cherrie
Why I decided to read this book:
I decided to read this book because it looked like a easy read, get it over and done with to add one more book to my review list. The cover portrayed this because childish features placed on the cover.

Which category on the bingo board this book completes:
you should comment on the category too-why was it interesting (or not)?
The category that this book completes is 'three poems or short stories from one anthology'. What I found interesting about this book was the w
Just Stupid is the 3rd book in the Just series. I was kind of excited to start reading it because the test questions kind of made me feel sheepish about myself. Like "Do you push doors marked PULL and pull doors marked PUSH?" and "Do you automatically turn around when somebody yells, 'Hey, Stupid!'?" I just felt like anyone can relate to some events that this book featured, because hey! We've all got our stupid moments.

There were 9 stories in this book. My favorites were 'Bursting', 'Expel Me!',
S.K. Levy
Oh my goodness if this wasn't the greatest series written for middle grade kids who want to be endlessly entertained then I don't know what is. These books are the most fantastic, imaginative, gross and wonderful stories, not to mention the illustrations! The book is filled with flip pictures, other smaller stories of cartoons across the pages and it is just SO entertaining. I have never laughed so much reading anything in my life, and despite being about twelve or so when I did read them all, I ...more
The jokes in this book were super dry but cleverly thought out (Does that make sense?) I have loved this book ever since I was very little and it has always brought a smile to my face. Andy Griffiths is one of my favorite authors and i truly admire his talent.
At first this book was just a something to read during the English so I wouldn't get in trouble from my English teacher but after the first few pages I couldn't put it down.
This book was very funny and also a little bit stupid!
This book has many different stories in it and all very funny.
Another thing that made this book interest me was that it had so many things that everyone does that are as it says “just stupid''
This book is worded mainly, and is made mainly for a younger age group, but I sur
Elliot is Swag
It was a good and comical book. Funny in some places and I loved the comic strips on the sides of pages. It made me laugh every night. Like the page moving things. Overall a good book, but a few flaws
I love this series of books! I laughed so much while reading Bogeyboy to my kids that I could barely speak. Hillarious!
The book i read had a whole lot of stories. The story I read was the bogyman. it was about this boy name
danny and he was under his older sister. the reason he was spying was that he peed in the bad and she was laughing at him. now this is a problem because she doesn't know he is under there.

I could connect this to me because i use to spy on my family to and i could relate me to this connection

I gave this a 4 star because it was funny and i really like how they used the same character and the di
Amer Ibric
This book speaks for its self. This is becasue this book is "JuSt StUpId". This book is about a kid that has "StUpId" life. Not really stupid but sorta funny.

A connection that I have is that sometimes I act stupid. This connectiopn is a text to self. I can understand Andy. I can understand how it feels to be stupid.

I gave this book 4 stars becasue it was funny but "JuSt StUpID"!!! It was cool to read. This book got boring at times but was still good. I would recomend this to people that like "Ju
It was a really funny book
Jackson L
Good book
Oscar Randle
this book goes under,3 short stories by 1 auther category.
i read it cause i read andy grithfis books before and enjoyed them
i liked because they were short, very funny and a short entertaining read.
a thing i disliked about it was that all of the stories are slightley similar
i would recomend this book to young people and young teens because i think they would like it most.

This series was ok, I seemed to like it when I was younger but I cannot enjoy them now. The humour in the story is based on things that are immature so as I have grown up I can no longer appreciate the humour. However the author visited my school when I was in Year 4 and I thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread.
This is a very hilarious and funny book. It has little stories inside about Andy and his best friend Danny. In this book they do all types of funny and stupid such as try to fix a snails shell or try and hide themselves in mud ( because they are naked) and try to get to their house. I recommend this book for all ages.
Jock Parsons
this book is really good in facked it is one of my favrot book that i have at home i think it is the thered edition to the just seories. my favrote storry in the book is when danny and andy bye a pram then they go to the top of a hill andy jumps in the pram and danny lets go andy is in a runaway pram.
funny book...but its good for a 10year old kid...even i read it when i was small and got i would recommend this for kids because this book is purposely made keeping kids in mind!!but i would truly say this book was a great work and unique talent must say for the writer!
Love this book! This is my favourite out of the 'Just' series. When i was young, it was also my favourite, probably because it was so naughty to have the word 'stupid' in a book title at our school library.
As I've said before, these books are...

Brandon Witt
The first story, about a boy wetting his bed, is perfect. I read it out loud to my 3-6th graders every year, and they LOVE it! Great for reading in different voices as well!
this book is the book in the just series and it wasn't really that STUPID but it was still kind of funny in parts but it was defiantly my least favourite of the series
A great book to read if YOU are stupid (like myself)! The stupid test says so! But it's still a good book to read even if you are NOT stupid.
It was amazing because he had to go to the washroom so badly that he ran into a old man with a walker and got spanked fair and square on the butt!
Marlene Garcia
This book is filled with stupid but funny stories. From the story of Bursting to Chubby Bunnies. This book will make you laugh out loud.
Michael Young
This is qutie a silly book intended for the younger audience and if you are feeling like anot so serious read.
Marissa Murphy
Hilarious book with little side stories on the sides of the pages. very funny and put together so well. Great author!!
Tresur B
This book was so stupid! It would always make me laugh by reading this guys should totally read it!
This book may be called Just Stupid but it is far from it. This book made me read it all in one day.
  • Uncanny! (Uncollected)
  • Sticky Beak
  • Naughty Stories for Good Boys and Girls: The Complete Book of All 13 Volumes
  • Just Shocking! (Andy Griffith's Just! Series)
  • The World of Alice (Alice, #1-4)
  • Emily the Strange: Rock Issue (Dark Horse Comics Series 1, Issue #4 - The Rock Issue)
  • The Adventures of Amelia Bedelia
  • Hating Alison Ashley
Andy Griffiths is Australia’s most popular children’s writer. He is the author of over 20 books, including nonsense verse, short stories, comic novels and plays. Over the past 15 years Andy’s books have been New York Times bestsellers, won over 50 children’s choice awards, been adapted as a television cartoon series and sold over 5 million copies worldwide.

Andy is best known as the author of the
More about Andy Griffiths...

Just series (9 books)