Start by marking “Pink Princess Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Pink Princess Cookbook

Pink Princess Cookbook

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Expert cooking instructor and cookbook author Barbara Beery has created a book that will delight girls around the world! Perfect for tea parties, rainy days, themed birthday parties and other celebrations, or any creative afternoon playtime, the Pink Princess Cookbook features treats such as the signature Pink Princess Cake, Chocolate Chip-Peppermint Scones, Enchanted Unic ...more
Spiral-bound, 64 pages
Published August 23rd 2006 by Gibbs Smith

To ask other readers questions about Pink Princess Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Princess Cookbook

Heather
This book is perfect for afternoon tea parties, rainy days or themed birthday parties. Some of the recipes include Pink Princess Cake, Chocolate Chip-Peppermint Scones, Enchanted Unicorn Horns, and Fairy Berry Tea!
I am going to be such a kick-ass mom.
Inspired Kathy
Loved this book! We tried a couple of the recipes today. I posted pictures of Candy-coated Dragonflies & Magic Princess Wands on my blog:
Ellen
Good idea for girls that like to cook but one item did not come out the way it should have. The Cheesy Biscuits, made as recipe called, temp and timimg was right but they came out of the oven like pancakes not biscuits.
Cute goodies... loaded with sugar. If you don't mind a sugar-high, these recipes would be fun for a princess or a tea party, but I don't recommend it as a kid's cookbook!
Laurie
Mar 27, 2009 Laurie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: girly-girls, lovers of beauty & sparkle, lovers of Pink
Shelves: delectable
I haven't actually made any of the recipes yet, but they look pretty yummy and simple to boot. I really love flipping through the book and being kind of dreamy.
Rachel
Sep 16, 2008 Rachel rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: food
My Zadie girl is turning 3, so we're looking at making some cute fun princess-y treats for her party :-)
Carly Mae
This is an actual cookbook, with the cutes little girly treats in the world!
Julie
I can recommend the chocolate chip-peppermint scones.
Grace Jones
Grace Jones marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Kenya
Kenya marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Erykah
Erykah added it
Apr 29, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Melissa Morada
Melissa Morada marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Annanya Pandey
Annanya Pandey marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Summaiya
Summaiya marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
Q
Q marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
❤ Kaye ❤
❤ Kaye ❤ marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Pink Princess Tea Parties Fairies Cookbook Mermaid Cookbook Spa Princess Cookbook Pink Princess Cupcakes