Start by marking “Creepy, Crawly Caterpillars” as Want to Read:
Creepy, Crawly Caterpillars

Creepy, Crawly Caterpillars

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
From the creators of "The Bug Book" comes an in-depth look at 13 caterpillars found in various parts of the world. Through lively prose and strikingly illustrated double-page spreads, the caterpillar's anatomy, growth process, and interesting, sometimes bizarre, behavior is discussed, thus showing the reader how fascinating these tiny creatures can be. Full color.
Published April 1st 1996 by Little Brown and Company (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Creepy, Crawly Caterpillars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creepy, Crawly Caterpillars

Andy Kavanaugh
The title of this book is "Creepy,Crawly, Caterpillars," by Margery Facklam and is illustrated by Paul Facklam. The book was published by Little, Brown and Company. Book was copyrighted in 1996.

This book is very interesting because it talks about 13 different kinds of caterpillars. The book gives all of the vitals of each of them, where they are found, what they eat, where they live, etc... It is also neat because at the bottom of each page is each individual caterpillar's life cycle and all of
Mrs Bond
All about caterpillars. Begins with features general to caterpillars, followed by 2 page spreads on 13 specific caterpillar types. Band at the bottom each page highlights the life cycle, captions give names or very brief description. Colorful illustrations. Size relationships are aided by scattered leaves. Reference aids: table of contents, glossary.
Deirdrie
I love the colorful cover. Caterpillars were my favorite sort of "pet" when I was about 4 years old. I used to use empty jam jars to catch them on the back patio and them watch them eventually turn into butterflies! I let my son read the book to me at night and I even learned something new about caterpillars.
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Bluerose961 .
Bluerose961 . is currently reading it
Jun 21, 2014
Keekee
Keekee marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Jun 11, 2011
Chloe
Chloe added it
Jun 06, 2011
Bugs for Lunch What's the Buzz?: The Secret Lives of Bees Spiders and Their Web Sites Anatomy of Nonfiction Only a Star