Start by marking “Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook

Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook

3.94  ·  Rating Details ·  6,022 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
WEIGHT WATCHERS COOKBOOK... HARD COVER... BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED...
Ring-bound, 464 pages
Published February 13th 2006 by Wiley (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook

Kellea
Mar 07, 2012 Kellea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the goals I started off 2012 with has been to post reviews of cookbooks that I have read or tried recipes from and share with you, my journey through what I like to call "cook(book)ing school" - how to become a great cook without going to cooking school. In the process, I hope to create what I hope will become a pretty impressive cookbook collection. (Check out my new blog at http://cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)

Since 2012 began, I have also been on a kick to try my best to eat healthy.
Alicia
Oct 05, 2011 Alicia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really impressed. I've made about four or five recipes so far and all but one (the mac and cheese) were great. Additionally, the layout is clear and easy to search for recipes. The tabbed sections are great! There's only one thing they could've done to this cookbook to improve it- write how long each recipe takes to make at the top of the recipe, not just written in the instructions. The night I made the mushroom-stuffed turkey breast I ran short on time. I didn't realize it was going to t ...more
EowynRN
May 13, 2010 EowynRN rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
I just picked this cookbook up about a month ago. I've already made at least 15 recipes in it, and they were all wonderful. The pictures are colorful, and the book is very organized and easy to find what you want, and I love the spiral binding.

I'm not even on WW, but I love the healthy recipes. It's great for someone watching their points, or just trying to live healthier.

Some of my favorite recipes are the buttermilk pancakes, sourdough bread, Lasagna, and Slow cooker chicken soup.
Kelley
Feb 28, 2008 Kelley rated it liked it
I purchased this cookbook to help myself in the quest to drop a few pounds. Though, most recipes are easy to make, they lack in the flavor department. Salt is almost always needed as it's omitted from every recipe. And I have to admit, some herbs here and there could go a long way, it's not like they are adding to the calorie and fat content drastically.
Toni
Nov 07, 2008 Toni rated it really liked it
We've been trying recipes from this for several weeks now and everything we try comes out great. Recipes are simple and many required ingredients already in my kitchen. This cookbook is recommended to anyone interested in cooking easy healthy meals.
Raelene
Jun 23, 2008 Raelene rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks-food
This is really a great cookbook. Tons of recipes that are easy to make and call for mostly on-hand or easy-to-get ingredients. Very tasty for being so low in fat and calories.
Shannon
Jan 24, 2016 Shannon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Yum. Everything one could desire, including a link to the new Smart Points for all of these recipes.

(For future reference, as the link was on a sticker on the wrapper....)

SueAnn
Feb 17, 2014 SueAnn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The recipes with the photographs look great. I was disappointed that this edition was printed in China. How hard would it have been to print it in the USA?
Jane
Apr 04, 2014 Jane rated it really liked it
I basically skimmed this book. There are some really good recipes and a wide variety to suit many food preferences. I picked out a few recipes to serve to my family.
Lisa stephenson
Feb 01, 2015 Lisa stephenson rated it it was amazing
looks awesome! Different food choices to make
DianeER
Jan 13, 2013 DianeER rated it it was amazing
This is one of our 2 go-to cookbooks while we change our food regimen and lose weight (32 and 47 pounds respectively so far in 7 months). It's a fantastic aid to learning that "delicious and satisfying" can go hand-in-hand with "eating smartly and consciously and losing weight".
Kara

A good general overview of how to make a lot of basic Americana dishes healthy. However, its audience is families of about 5, who entertain a lot - I liked the food, but want to get my hands on something specializing in healthy meals for one or two people.

Kristel
Mar 06, 2011 Kristel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbook, reference
Lots of good sounding recipes, and everything I've made so far has turned out really well. I really like that this is done as a binder - the book ALWAYS lays flat open to your recipe, and you can move stuff around or take it out if you need.
Becca
Jan 28, 2008 Becca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I bought this cookbook at the beginning of the year as a plan to try and cook healthier and lose weight. I was very surprised as alot of these recipes are VERY good, and you cannot tell that they are low in fat!
Denise
Feb 09, 2016 Denise rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
This is from 2008 so points values have changed. This is, however, a comprehensive cookbook for the person who wants to make everything from scratch including stocks, rubs, dressings, etc.
Rosalie
Jan 04, 2010 Rosalie rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: weight watchers, weight sconscious cooks
Shelves: cookbooks
This is my favorite cookbook for weight-conscious cooking. The recipes are simple but delicious, and the variety includes some classics and some try-it-once dishes. I love it.
Hildegart
Sep 26, 2012 Hildegart rated it liked it
I wasn't sure what to think of what type of recipes would be in this book. Some of the recipes are really good (and easy) while others end up with a bland taste.
Kat
Mar 14, 2011 Kat rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wouldn't make half of this stuff. Plus it seems expensive to me. You'd have to buy TONS of ingredients to cook a couple of these. Not worth it to me.
Monica Albright
Jun 18, 2011 Monica Albright rated it it was amazing
I read the 2011 edition....it was super! Lots of great tips, pics and recipes of course. So many good things...and I don't have to use the recipe builder!!!
ReadingWench
Jan 22, 2011 ReadingWench rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't made anything in this cookbook. However the recipes seem to easy and quick to prepare. I will be buying this book soon.
angrykitty
May 02, 2008 angrykitty rated it liked it
Shelves: food
i went on a diet, but not weight watchers, but bought this anyway. it's ok, but pretty similar to the better homes cookbook.
Kim
Jan 25, 2010 Kim rated it liked it
Not too shabby for vegetarian-friendly recipes. Most of the book, barring the Meat + Poultry section is veg-happy.
Lynda
Jun 08, 2009 Lynda rated it it was ok
Recipes are mainly variations of those that can be found in many of the healthy eating cookbooks that I have.
Erin
Feb 07, 2011 Erin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'll post my thoughts once Jamie's review comes out in the Deseret News. Stay tuned!
April Rose Mossow
Mar 02, 2012 April Rose Mossow rated it really liked it
I liked this book very much, I got a lot of good recipes out of it.
Beka
Apr 25, 2012 Beka rated it it was ok
Shelves: cookbooks
Not revolutionary, but I got a couple of recipes from it.
Amanda Lapuzza
Jun 10, 2012 Amanda Lapuzza rated it really liked it
Great, easy recipes. Lots of variety to keep me on track.
Jenny (Jenny's Book Bag)
May 19, 2015 Jenny (Jenny's Book Bag) rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, cookbooks
I love this cookbook! It has great recipes!
Eryn
Jan 26, 2008 Eryn rated it it was ok
just got it! Can't wait to try some recipes...
Nikki
Dec 30, 2011 Nikki rated it it was amazing
thinkin about joinin weight watchers Hmm Idk?
http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/ 1 1 May 26, 2016 04:17AM
http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/ 1 1 May 26, 2016 04:17AM
Weight Loss The population 1 1 Apr 25, 2016 11:52PM
Weight Loss Diet Programs Cleanse FX 1 1 Jun 24, 2015 12:47AM
Great 1 1 May 04, 2015 12:36AM
  • Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories
  • Rachael Ray Express Lane Meals: What to Keep on Hand, What to Buy Fresh for the Easiest-Ever 30-Minute Meals
  • Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly: Healthy, Low-Fat Recipes for Your Slow Cooker
  • Cook Yourself Thin: Skinny Meals You Can Make in Minutes
  • Even More Top Secret Recipes: More Amazing Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods
  • The Complete Cooking Light Cookbook
  • The Ayurvedic Cookbook
  • Paula Deen & Friends: Paula Deen & Friends
  • The Martha Stewart Living Cookbook: The Original Classics
  • The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever
  • Betty Crocker's New Cookbook
  • Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Recipes for Entertaining
  • Skinny Bitch in the Kitch: Kick-Ass Solutions for Hungry Girls Who Want to Stop Cooking Crap (and Start Looking Hot!)
  • How to Cook Without a Book: Recipes and Techniques Every Cook Should Know by Heart
  • More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: 200 Brand-New, Budget-Friendly, Slow-Cooker Recipes