Start by marking “6X: Loud, Fast, & Out of Control (6X, #2)” as Want to Read:
6X: Loud, Fast, & Out of Control (6X, #2)

6X: Loud, Fast, & Out of Control (6X #2)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  9 reviews
6X has sky-rocketed to the top of the charts--and to the front page of the tabloids. When you're that high up, it's a long fall down...

THE VOICE: Kendall knows exactly what--and who--she wants...and nothing is going to stand in her way.
THE BOY: A/B has fallen hard for the perfect girl. Will he stay faithful to her while the band is on tour? Not if Kendall gets a say in it.
Published June 1st 2006 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about 6X, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 6X

Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Taylor Rector for TeensReadToo.com

6X, the pop-rock band, have just released their first album and they want to do everything, but right now they have nothing lined up. So Brian, their manager, has them go on a shot tour, stopping at little places, to practice being on stage so that they can get a real tour lined up. After that they go to Europe and Asia so they can see their overseas fans.

After giving a free concert, as with Chinese tradition, the people must give them one also. The
Chloe Howe
I really liked this book, although it wasn't as good as the first book in the series
Kayla
I really enjoyed the first book in the 6X series but was a little disappointed in Loud, Fast & Out Of Control this could just be that I felt too many loose ends were left and for some reason the series wasn't continued which was a huge disappointed.

Also I feel as though the sequel became a bit too dramatic when compared to the first book in the series which was more on the predictable side. If the dramatic plot lines were cut back a bit I think I would have liked it just as much as the first
Jinny
I really liked this book because i like teen drama and how they had conflict between each other. MOst of the characters from this book have to get what they want. I rate this book an A+ because it really show how even though your firends with some one you will always have conflict with them. I think this book should be for mature people because it has some bad language and some inappropriate things.
Briana
I liked this book because it was the genre I usally like to rad about, teen drama. I rate this book as an A+ because I LOVED this book, WARNING, this book has bad language, is rate mature and has nasty things in it. I was surprised when the man pulled dowm his pants infront of a girl, then she was talking about his....... merchandise. People who like book about teen drama like I do, should read this book.
Guiying
I like this book because when I read this book sometime is fun. But sometime it's kind of nasty. It talk about love a lot. But this book is good. When I read this book sometime it's so boring but sometime it's so good it made me don't want to stop reading. I like this book.
Paris
Jan 05, 2010 Paris added it
Kendall is a girl who knows she can get her way an do what she wants. Some of the charcters seem like they going to get the spotlight without no destractions... And if there are they would handle them their way.
Jayne Lamb
I loved this, and am kind of disappointed that the series wasn't continued for whatever reason. Refreshing to read YA with any paranormal activity..
Natasha ZettaCrepeauStypayhoralikson
A bit tedious, although the ending was a bit surprising.
Laura added it
Nov 19, 2014
Richa
Richa marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Bryony Chamberlain
Bryony Chamberlain marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Babs
Babs added it
Oct 03, 2014
Bibu
Bibu marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Luana M
Luana M marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Katelyn
Katelyn marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Clara Love
Clara Love marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Speed Dating (Dating Game, #5)
  • Magic & Mayhem on the Nile
  • Under the Ivy: The Life & Music of Kate Bush
  • The Wraith
  • bff: a girlfriend book you write together
  • What I Meant...
  • Unfriended (Top 8, #3)
  • Snap
  • Are U 4 Real?
  • The One and Only (Luke and Eve, #3)
  • Reality Check
  • 'Let the Snog Fest Begin!'
  • Gluttony (Seven Deadly Sins, #6)
  • The Taker
  • Accidental Love
  • Playing The Game
  • Gucci Girls (Project Fashion)
Swoon (Swoon, #1) Swear (Swoon, #2) 6X: The Uncensored Confessions (6X, #1) An Unlikely Cat Lady: Feral Adventures in the Backyard Jungle Orange Is the New Pink