Start by marking “6X: Loud, Fast, & Out of Control (6X, #2)” as Want to Read:
6X: Loud, Fast, & Out of Control (6X, #2)

6X: Loud, Fast, & Out of Control (6X #2)

6X has sky-rocketed to the top of the charts--and to the front page of the tabloids. When you're that high up, it's a long fall down...

THE VOICE: Kendall knows exactly what--and who--she wants...and nothing is going to stand in her way.
THE BOY: A/B has fallen hard for the perfect girl. Will he stay faithful to her while the band is on tour? Not if Kendall gets a say in it.
Published June 1st 2006 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about 6X, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 6X

Jayne Lamb
Sep 10, 2011 Jayne Lamb rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2011, ya-fiction
I loved this, and am kind of disappointed that the series wasn't continued for whatever reason. Refreshing to read YA with any paranormal activity..
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Taylor Rector for TeensReadToo.com

6X, the pop-rock band, have just released their first album and they want to do everything, but right now they have nothing lined up. So Brian, their manager, has them go on a shot tour, stopping at little places, to practice being on stage so that they can get a real tour lined up. After that they go to Europe and Asia so they can see their overseas fans.

After giving a free concert, as with Chinese tradition, the people must give them one also. The
Kayla
Jan 06, 2012 Kayla rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first book in the 6X series but was a little disappointed in Loud, Fast & Out Of Control this could just be that I felt too many loose ends were left and for some reason the series wasn't continued which was a huge disappointed.

Also I feel as though the sequel became a bit too dramatic when compared to the first book in the series which was more on the predictable side. If the dramatic plot lines were cut back a bit I think I would have liked it just as much as the first
Briana
Oct 06, 2009 Briana rated it it was amazing
I liked this book because it was the genre I usally like to rad about, teen drama. I rate this book as an A+ because I LOVED this book, WARNING, this book has bad language, is rate mature and has nasty things in it. I was surprised when the man pulled dowm his pants infront of a girl, then she was talking about his....... merchandise. People who like book about teen drama like I do, should read this book.
Jinny
Nov 24, 2009 Jinny rated it liked it
I really liked this book because i like teen drama and how they had conflict between each other. MOst of the characters from this book have to get what they want. I rate this book an A+ because it really show how even though your firends with some one you will always have conflict with them. I think this book should be for mature people because it has some bad language and some inappropriate things.
Guiying
Oct 05, 2009 Guiying rated it it was ok
I like this book because when I read this book sometime is fun. But sometime it's kind of nasty. It talk about love a lot. But this book is good. When I read this book sometime it's so boring but sometime it's so good it made me don't want to stop reading. I like this book.
Paris
Oct 06, 2009 Paris added it
Kendall is a girl who knows she can get her way an do what she wants. Some of the charcters seem like they going to get the spotlight without no destractions... And if there are they would handle them their way.
Meg
Meg rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2013
Miri
Miri rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2009
Sophie Elizabeth
Sophie Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2013
Meghan
Meghan rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Jazmin
Jazmin rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2011
Jayne Lamb
Jayne Lamb rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2011
Carolina Melo
Carolina Melo rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2012
Demi
Demi rated it it was ok
Feb 12, 2013
Maria
Maria rated it did not like it
Jun 28, 2012
Elin
Elin rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2012
Claire
Claire rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2010
Jane Smith
Jane Smith rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2010
Whitney Harris
Whitney Harris rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2017
Jeseca
Jeseca rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2012
Jessica Beth
Jessica Beth rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2015
Silvia
Silvia rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2011
Alison Chloe
Alison Chloe rated it it was ok
Jul 19, 2010
Luísa Dal Mas
Luísa Dal Mas rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2014
Kirsten Joyce
Kirsten Joyce rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2012
Thaís
Thaís rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2014
Kirsten joyce
Kirsten joyce rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Speed Dating (Dating Game, #5)
  • Magic & Mayhem on the Nile
  • bff: a girlfriend book you write together
  • One Seriously Messed-Up Week in the Otherwise Mundane and Uneventful Life of Jack Samsonite (Jack Samsonite, #1)
  • The Wraith
  • What I Meant...
  • Inside the Mind of Gideon Rayburn (Midvale Academy, #1)
  • OMG! Is This Actually My Life? (Hattie Moore, #1)
  • Have a Little Faith (Faith, #1)
  • Unfriended (Top 8, #3)
  • Under the Ivy: The Life & Music of Kate Bush
  • The Rise and Fall of a 10th Grade Social Climber
  • The One and Only (Luke and Eve, #3)
  • Gucci Girls (Project Fashion)
  • Are U 4 Real?
  • Snap
  • The Taker
  • Reality Check

6X (2 books)
  • 6X: The Uncensored Confessions (6X, #1)