Start by marking “Tell It To The Marines” as Want to Read:
Tell It To The Marines

Tell It To The Marines

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  258 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
- This is the first book in a new kind of contemporary romance anthology--military Bravas, each focusing on a different branch of the Armed Services.
- As the daughter, wife, and mother of career U.S. Marines, Amy J. Fetzer is uniquely qualified to write the stories in Tell It To The Marines.
- A selection of the Doubleday Book Club.
Trade Paperback, 352 pages
Published October 1st 2005 by Kensington (first published December 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Tell It To The Marines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tell It To The Marines

Something About You by Julie JamesA Lot like Love by Julie JamesWild Card by Lora LeighThe Darkest Hour by Maya BanksUnlawful Contact by Pamela Clare
I Love A Man In Uniform
376th out of 1,201 books — 1,299 voters
Nobody's Hero by Kallypso MastersMasters at Arms by Kallypso MastersNobody's Angel by Kallypso MastersNobody's Perfect by Kallypso MastersNo Place to Run by Maya Banks
Military Romance and Fiction
218th out of 752 books — 841 voters

More lists with this book...

Dina
Sep 07, 2011 Dina rated it really liked it
This anthology contains 3 novellas that had a similar premise: the hero is a Marine who's sent to rescue the heroine in some "exotic" location, the extraction doesn't go as smoothly as planned, they get separated from his team, and they fall in love while struggling to survive whatever danger they're in until they're back to civilization. Even so, each novella had its own "flavor" and the end result was uneven.

Hot Conflict (3 stars)
This story was OK and the H/h were nice, but I didn't feel a s
Mojca
In Hot Conflict childhood friends, running for their lives in Panama, finally decide (after 18 years!) to screw their friendship—literally.

It was good, but not that good. Somehow the story “leaked” around the edges. No (plausible) explanation was given as to why they never tried to sort their feelings before. He was a boy from the wrong side of the tracks, she was a pampered little princess (that never stopped people before!), he pushed her into the arms of the wrong man (idiot!), she married
Jm
Jul 21, 2014 Jm rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ce livre est un recueil de nouvelles de romance militaire. L'auteur nous propose ici trois courts récits bien écrits et passionnants. Pour toutes les fans de militaires, ce livre est parfait pour passer l'été.

Sauvetage musclé raconte le sauvetage de la sœur de l'épouse de l'ambassadeur par une équipe de militaires dont le chef n'est autre que l'ancien meilleur ami de l'héroïne. Les échanges entre les deux amis d'enfance sont croustillants et on ne s'ennuie pas une minute. Les tensions sont bien
Stacie
Jun 13, 2008 Stacie added it
This book has three stories of Marine rescue scenarios. They are quick reads. I like the heroines because even though they are scared, they are spicy and come through when the chips are down.
Kathrynn
Jun 14, 2015 Kathrynn rated it really liked it
3 Short stories that I thoroughly enjoyed all with well developed characters. Great quick reads!

Robin
Nov 20, 2012 Robin rated it really liked it
Three novellas. Three lusty Marines. Three feisty women. Three hot stories. Three cheers for Ms. Fetzer!

The stories all follow a similar theme, and all open the same way. Our hero of the day is embarking on a rescue mission in a remote area (Panama, East China Sea, South America). It's just another job, another duty, another “package”. Marine and package are separated from the rest of the unit and spend a couple of days alone, and the package becomes more than just a package, more than just a d
Bernadette
Apr 08, 2016 Yvonne Crawford rated it it was amazing
loved it a lot read it in 3 hours
K. A.
Aug 22, 2015 K. A. rated it it was amazing
Each story in this book was very good!
JoAnn
May 29, 2010 JoAnn rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Samantha
Dec 21, 2007 Samantha rated it really liked it
I didn't think I would like this book. I'm not big on short stories but I enjoyed this author's book Naked Truth and this book is better. She does an excellent job of being the characters to life in minimum pages. The characters really clicked and you could feel their lives. I loved the Marine background. I would highly recommend this book to any romantic readers. Great beach book.
Becky Moore
May 31, 2011 Becky Moore rated it really liked it
Love these short stories, and the fact that the women in them are in some ways savants and in others totally flaky. They're interesting. I like the marines in the stories, too, though wonder if they'd fall so hard so fast if the stories were longer. Regardless, I like them. :)
Stefanie
This book is broke down into 3 stories within it.

Some of the characters carry over. The 1st story was fast paced and had some erotica. The 2nd story was a snooze, was waiting for it to pick up and got bored and put the book down to go back to the library.
Hildegart
Jul 09, 2012 Hildegart rated it liked it
good summer read if you are into a lot of sex in your romances. The first third to half of each story is spent with extractions and sexy thoughts. The rest of the story is mainly sex.
Mark
Jul 29, 2010 Mark rated it it was ok
Shelves: military
Typical Fetzer military "bodice ripper"...a trio of vignettes in which the handsome, honorable marine rescues the "damzel in distress"and gets his reward!!!
Heather
Sep 16, 2009 Heather rated it it was ok
If you want a BIG dose of hot and steamy then this is the book for you. Let's just say if this were a movie...it would be X-rated.
Kira
Apr 28, 2010 Kira rated it really liked it
Shelves: other-side
If you have a thing for Marines, this is the book for you........
Tricia
Feb 05, 2012 Tricia rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
3 fun to read short stories by Amy J. Fetzer
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
Book 2 and 3: excited for
Melann
Apr 14, 2012 Melann rated it it was ok
Lu en VF (Ardeurs Tropicales)
Karen Desmond
Nov 02, 2011 Karen Desmond rated it it was amazing
Jo Giles
Jo Giles rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Val
Val marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Bethany
Bethany rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Kilroy
Kilroy rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Cindy
Cindy rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
Urs
Urs rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Missy
Missy marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • Time to Run (SEAL Team 12, #3)
  • A Few Good Men (Harlequin Blaze #445) (Uniformly Hot!, #1)
  • Men to Die For
  • Holiday Heroes: A Soldier for All Seasons/Christmas at His Command (Conard County, #17)
  • Crossing The Line
  • SEAL of My Dreams
  • Pursuit
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
  • The Perfect Stranger (Smithson Group SG-5, #9)
  • SEALed with a Promise (SEALed, #2)
  • Tall, Dark And Dangerous (Tall, Dark and Dangerous, #1-2)
  • Coming Undone (Seal, #1)
  • Letters from Home (McPherson Brothers, #1)
  • Breaking Free (SEAL TEAM Heartbreakers #1)
  • At Your Command
Hi there. Thanks for stopping by!

I'll tell you right off that I don't like reading my own bios, let alone writing them. It's like tooting your own horn. But if you're here, then you want to know something about me. So how about I break some ‘writers have a glamorous life' myths first off.

Myth 1: Writers have always been writers.
Not me. I was a licensed cosmotologist for years, and didn't even put
More about Amy J. Fetzer...