Expecting A Miracle

Expecting A Miracle

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  10 reviews
When Lauren Seville unexpectedly finds herself pregnant, it's the end of life as she knows it...and the beginning of everything she's dreamed of.But when she finds the perfect place for her soon-to-be family of two, she is blindsided by her anything-but-maternal attraction to her sexy new landlord.

From the minute Lauren moves into the cottage on his estate, she arouses Gav...more
Paperback, Harlequin Romance, #4018, 186 pages
Published April 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books (first published February 1st 2008)

Never Let You Go by Sabrina DevonshireHaving My Baby by Theresa RaganThe Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress by Maya BanksSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecSmooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
Baby-Topia
13th out of 88 books — 53 voters
Their Miracle Twins by Nikki LoganThe Tycoon's Instant Family by Caroline AndersonInherited by Nicola MarshRescued by Trish WylieBaby Twins by Teresa Carpenter
Harlequin's Baby on Board
8th out of 26 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Dalia
3.5 -4 stars
I enjoyed this read a lot. It's a sweet romance about second chances at love and happiness.
For Laura, after being told all her life she can't have children, discovering she is pregnant is a miracle. Unfortunately, her husband has always been clear about not wanting messy children in his orderly life. So Laura finds herself at a turning point in her life. But choosing a baby over a loveless marriage is not a difficult decision to make.
Enter Gavin, a hot- shot tycoon who has been taki...more
Paula Legate
This was a Heartwarming, feel good story.

When Lauren, and Holden got married, Holden made it clear he never wanted children. Lauren was always told by her doctors that she would never be able to get pregnant, so it didn’t really matter at the time. When Lauren found out she was pregnant, Holden asked her to terminate the pregnancy, or he would divorce her. She grabbed just her purse, and took off driving with no destination in mind. She felt sick, and pulled off to the side of the road. That is...more
Kristy
I'll admit that when I picked up this book I expected yet another "down on her luck girl meets rich man and then drama ensues" - well I was wrong. Lauren comes from a privileged background, successful but distant parents and a successful yet self-absorbed husband. Their marriage was one of convenience, Holden married her to help his career and Lauren married him because she didn't know that marriage wasn't a sterile business arrangement. Lauren had always thought she could never have children an...more
Tonya Warner
A nice, light story.

Lauren Seville is expecting a child, even though her doctors had all told her it was impossible. Instead of rejoicing in her news, her controlling husband demands she get rid of it. Instead, she decides to get rid of him and raise her child with all the love she could. She had not received love from her parents growing up, with completely ignoring her if she did not do as them required. She wanted better for herself and her child.

Gavin O'Donnell was drawn to Lauren. Even know...more
Nicky
Pretty good, quick read. Gavin and Lauren were sweet together. Her ex was a jerk and I'm glad she found someone better.
Andrea Moreno
...☆3.5☆...I enjoyed this read a lot.
Maria
This books was better than expected and not as obvious and trite as many Harlequins are. It is well-written, flows well, and the characters have some depth. Definitely an author I will try again.
Sami
Nice light story, I've always enjoyed Jackie Braun. My only plot concern was the heroine jumped pretty quickly from divorce to remarriage for my liking. Still enjoyable.
Bree
The heroine seemed very irrational, and the hero was too perfect.
Lucy Bilik
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jul 11, 2014
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

After graduating from Central Michigan University with a degree in journalism, Jackie Braun worked at newspapers for nearly 17 years, 11 of those years as an award-winning editorial writer for The Flint Journal in Michigan, where she was also the first female editorial writer in the newspaper’s history.

She sold her first book to Silhouette Romance in late 1999 and started writing under the Harlequ...more
More about Jackie Braun...
Boardroom Baby Surprise Mr. Right There All Along Must Like Kids Greek for Beginners After the Party