Start by marking “Misteri Pulau Tengkorak (Alfred Hitchcock & Trio Detektif, #6)” as Want to Read:
Misteri Pulau Tengkorak (Alfred Hitchcock & Trio Detektif, #6)

Misteri Pulau Tengkorak (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators #6)

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,992 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Dicetak khusus untuk Proyek Peningkatan Mutu SLTP Jakarta. Ditjen Dikdasmen Depdiknas RI Tahun 2000. Yang unik dari seri ke enam ini adalah bahwa buku tersebut pertama kali diterbitkan dengan judul "Rahasia Pulau Tengkorak". Asyik sekali kalau kita punya seri tersebut karena satu-satunya seri trio detektif edisi bahasa Indonesia yang judulnya tidak menggunakan kata "Mister ...more
199 pages
Published 1982 by Penerbit Gramedia (first published January 1st 1966)

To ask other readers questions about Misteri Pulau Tengkorak, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misteri Pulau Tengkorak

Quentin Wallace
Sep 15, 2015 Quentin Wallace rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another good adventure with the three investigators. This one had a haunted amusement park on Skeleton Island. With a name like that, its got to be good, right?

We had the usual ghosts along with some thieves up to no good. Another boy their own age was introduced, this time a Greek lad. It seems as though having an international boy their own age show up is a trope in this series (Spanish, Japanese, Greek etc.) which is fine as it gives the stories a metropolitan flavor.

As I've said before, nost
Ardee-El
This is the sixth in the series, back in the day when Alfred Hitchcock actually got a larger credit on the cover than the Three Investigators themselves. (It__s my theory that Robert Arthur__s original intention was that __The Secret of__ be used for places__The Secret of Terror Castle and The Secret of Skeleton Island, for example__whereas __The Mystery of__ was meant for people and things. And then, of course, subsequent authors didn__t necessarily always follow his lead. Just an idea.)

This on
Fetri
Sebenarnya baru kali ini baca Misteri Pulau Tengkorak, walaupun edisi lamanya sudah beredar 20 tahun lebih yang lalu, saya baru selesai membacanya dengan edisi baru, cover yang berbeda.
Trio detektif terdiri dari tiga pria remaja yaitu Jupiter Jones. Pete Crenshaw dan Bob Andrews. Kali ini mereka bertemu Mr. Hitchcock dan berencana untuk pergi ke Pulau Tengkorak. Di sana mereka akan ditugaskan untuk menemukan kebenaran atas cerita para penduduk lokal seperti cerita mengenai hantu wanita yang mat
Vassiliki    A.
Mark
2008 review - The only hardback in my collection (‘liberated’ from Junior school), this mystery has always appealed to me - I liked the idea of going away, I liked the fairground and in the Roger Hall line drawing of Sally, I discovered one of the scariest things I’d ever seen (TJ & I used to dare one another to look at it then go upstairs on our own!). The story plays out well, though the ‘mystery’ itself is fairly clear, but it has a nice idea of atmosphere and the scuba sequences are very ...more
Ray McCarthy
This is the second in this series that I've read (#6), like a kind of American "Five Finder Outers", a younger Hardy boys. I think the other one (perhaps "The Mystery of The Vanishing Treasure") wasn't as good. I have another to consume some evening.
Obviously for younger readers (8 to 10?), there is lots of action and the plot isn't too improbable. Originally written in 1960s? It's aged well (Mine is 1983 print). I'll try it out on my eldest grandson.
Glen
Feb 23, 2015 Glen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery, young-adult
A good entry in the Three Investigators series.

Alfred Hitchcock arranges for the boys to appear in a shot about scuba diving for treasure on an island chain off the Carolinas, where pirates used to operate. The islands are also reputed to be haunted.

Of course, the boys stumble onto a mystery and find themselves in danger, but manage to solve the puzzle. A good book, but not quite to the standard of the best of this series.
Ismi Persson
Tidak terlalu banyak misteri yang harus dipecahkan kali ini, hanya sebatas kunjungan ke sebuah pulau dan tak lupa menyertakan anak paruh baya seusia dari ras dan negara lain, kali ini seorang anak bernama Chris dari Yunani, tentunya walau sedikit misteri tetap saja tidak sedikit aksi yang terjadi, enjoy..
Marietta  ☆*:.。. dяêåмëг øл тнę яüи  .。.:*☆
The Three Investigators solve a 6th mystery when a movie company working on Skeleton Island has their equipment stolen. The boys investigate who the thief is, seeing a ghost and finding pirate treasure on their way.
Mark
Nov 02, 2010 Mark rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The only hardback in my collection (‘liberated’ from Junior school), this mystery has always appealed to me - I liked the idea of going away, I liked the fairground and in the Roger Hall line drawing of Sally, I discovered one of the scariest things I’d ever seen (TJ & I used to dare one another to look at it then go upstairs on our own!). The story plays out well, though the ‘mystery’ itself is fairly clear, but it has a nice idea of atmosphere and the scuba sequences are very well handled. ...more
PenNPaper52
I have read these guys when I was young. In the same company as the Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew era. Yah I m that old. Back to this book, it was a fun read going back to your past with the 3 investigators. The plot felt the same as it does with such books, I can't believe I was so gullible back then, when I thought the plot was just unbelievable... bt then again, it isn't such a bad book to read. I enjoyed myself running alongside the boys as they try to discover the secret of the skeleton island...
Sri
May 03, 2009 Sri rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
Trio Detektif kali bertugas menjadi bintang film :D. Sebagai trio penyelam di pantai Skeleton Island. Pulau yang dulunya menjadi sarang bajak laut. Namun sejak awal mereka diwanti-wanti bahwa di pulau bajak laut itu tidak ada harta karunnya sama sekali. Eh toh akhirnya trio detektif memecahkan misteri tentang harta karun juga. Dua harta karun malah! Walaupun harta dari sang bajak laut tersisa tak begitu banyak. Sudah bertahun-tahun tersapu ombak, dibawa arus pasang.
Jessica
May 20, 2015 Jessica rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Jessica by: my mom
See the first book in the series for a full review.
Malcolm
The Three Investigators meet Treasure Island. Robert Arthur continues his series of novels for older children with his take on the buried pirate treasure. While you can see the solution to the mystery from the moment the first clues are introduced, this is one of the better books in the series. He relies much less on a deus ex machina device to reveal the plot and creates quite a sense of tension as the story reaches its climax.
Hana Bilqisthi
Membaca ini mengingatkan gue bahwa ada kepercayaan anak kecil memiliki kemampuan lebih baik dalam membedakan orang jahat dan baik dibanding orang dewasa.
Membuat gue bertanya2 kalau hal ini benar, mengapa anak kecil lebih bisa membedakan orang jahat dan baik dan mengapa kemampuan tersebut menghilang saat sudah dewasa?
Tapi gue juga mikir, untuk beberapa kasus, anak kecil bukannya lebih mudah di bohongi ya?
Hmmmm....
Cynaemon Milliken
Nov 18, 2011 Cynaemon Milliken rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This has been my favorite of this series so far. In this book the three investigators leave California for an island off the coast of Florida where Pete's dad is working on a movie set.
With a name like Skeleton Island people have been scared off the island for years, and the investigators set out to find out why. In the end they help a local boy and his family.

Peter LeBaux Lemeššanyi
If I remember correctly, this was the first book I ever red - from then I was hooked on Three Investigators series for a couple of years. It is hard to rate this book, because of the sentimental value, and besides I was learning to read on this stuff. I think this is a great book for 6 year old or so, I can definitively recommend it (^_^)
Lance
Aug 12, 2008 Lance rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is a wonderful one for kids. The Hitchcock character only does what amounts to cameos, and sometimes, if I remember correctly, doesn't even show up at all. The ones about the Mexican bandit and the Spider stand out in my mind and I remember them quite well. Overall, they were all fun to read.
Philip
Nov 14, 2010 Philip rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had completely forgotten about these books, but I have a very clear memory of being fascinated by the cover of this book. I was completely creeped out when I saw this book at the library at age 6. I remember it being pretty bad-ass to my six year old self.
Dominika Kaníková
Its weird because i couldn't concentrate on the story till half of the book. Maybe im too old for this series. HAHAHA ...more
Kolan
May 08, 2012 Kolan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best childhood series I read starting in the fourth grade. The best of the so called "syndicate Books" Reading them now brings back the memories and pleasure I had when reading them as a child.
Marie Kuiper
Like this series...can't remember this book specifically, but have read whole series. Clever boy detectives, lots of variety in the plots, neat detective methods like the Ghost-to ghost hookup.
Frederick Tan
Jan 22, 2016 Frederick Tan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
Good read.
Andreas Aris
Jan 10, 2013 Andreas Aris rated it really liked it
A detective novel for teenagers. It's just an entertaining novel. I like it very much. This is my favorite novel. I really admired Jupiter Jones. He's always amazing!
Serena
Apr 01, 2016 Serena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
My Rating System:
Sudi
Oct 06, 2007 Sudi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kalau nggak salah ini satu-satunya buku Trio Detektif yang pernah kubeli. Biasanya pinjam di perpustakaan daerah.
Emma
Oct 01, 2008 Emma rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read while on holiday, I found it on the shelves of our holiday cottage and loved it!
Cucak
Sep 02, 2007 Cucak rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
sekuel trio detektif prtama yg saya baca jaman masi bocah dulu..
Nikol
Aug 14, 2011 Nikol rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really nice mystery book!
Nafis
bcs i like this book
  • The Mystery of the Coughing Dragon (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators #14)
  • The Mystery of the Shrinking House (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #18)
  • The Secret of the Haunted Mirror (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #21)
  • The Mystery of the Two-Toed Pigeon (The Three Investigators, #37)
Robert Jay Arthur, Jr. was a mystery writer known for The Mysterious Traveler radio series and his Three Investigators series of novels. He is frequently confused with the film producer Robert Arthur, who was nine days older than mystery writer Robert Arthur, Jr.

Robert Arthur, Jr. wrote a number of mystery books, mostly for children, and he also worked on the anthology television series Alfred Hit
More about Robert Arthur...

Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators (1 - 10 of 43 books)
  • The Secret of Terror Castle (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #1)
  • The Mystery of the Stuttering Parrot (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #2)
  • The Mystery of the Whispering Mummy (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #3)
  • The Mystery of the Green Ghost (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #4)
  • The Mystery of the Vanishing Treasure (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #5)
  • The Mystery of the Fiery Eye (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Silver Spider (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Screaming Clock (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Moaning Cave (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #10)
  • The Mystery of the Talking Skull (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #11)