Start by marking “Itadakimasu, Tome 1” as Want to Read:
Itadakimasu, Tome 1

Itadakimasu, Tome 1 (Itadakimasu #1)

Naeko, jeune divorcée, travaille dans une agence matrimoniale. Souichi est son chef de travail et ... son ex-mari !
Il voudrait se réconciler avec elle, mais il n'en est pas question pour Naeko ! Elle rêve de trouver le bonheur er est donc devenue très prudente avec les garçons... Par hasard, elle rencontre Ouji, qui va lui changer la vie !
Mass Market Paperback
Published by Soleil Manga (first published February 26th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Itadakimasu, Tome 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Itadakimasu, Tome 1

Starbubbles
Sep 14, 2013 Starbubbles rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I liked this enough. It was an interesting take to have an ex constantly try to get back together, and then to end up with the younger brother. Truly funny.
Rebecca
Mar 19, 2015 Rebecca rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, romance
While not as funny as Aisuru Hito, Itadakimasu is miles ahead of the one title of Yoshihara's to receive and English translation, Butterflies, Flowers. The story follows Naeko, a marriage councilor who is recently divorced from her philandering husband. But a divorcee doesn't make for good PR, so her bosses want her to get married again as soon as possible. Naeko's ex is willing to do the job, but she throws herself instead into the arms of the beautiful boy who walks through the door...her form ...more
Nek0 Neha (BiblioNyan)
Jun 03, 2016 Nek0 Neha (BiblioNyan) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-josei
This was a fun introduction to a cute and slightly smutty series. The introduction to the characters quickly hooked my interest but what I loved the most was the humor. It wasn't some tween PG stuff, but straight up adult humor, which is difficult to come by without some dark plot twists. I liked the interaction and interpersonal relations between the characters. Even though it is a romance series it's not all fluff all of the time. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet and ...more
Reem
I thought at first I'm going to like until I read more, It's just a quite lame plot. Pretty pretty lame and pointless and the characters just whatever.
The art is good, though.. It's the best thing but I couldn't help but to notice that there's something wrong with the expression that the characters make at some points. There were no reason behind the weird expression and they are not even funny.
Anyway, I didn't like it.
Kara
Aug 06, 2016 Kara rated it it was ok
Felt so uncomfortable with the image of the young boy. Decided to pause reading, and read again, and again I cam uncomfy.
Rossana Peña Rivera
Me encanto esta serie. Si la hicieran serie me divertiría de nuevo. Ame a los protagonistas y sus circunstancias.
Sonia
Apr 11, 2014 Sonia rated it it was ok
Very Funny hence the two stars otherwise it would get one for stupid insta-love and really was all those sex scenes needed? This is moer Pwp than anything.
Gemma
Gemma rated it it was ok
Jun 18, 2012
Klára
Klára rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2015
Keeqx
Keeqx rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2012
Rachael L Moore
Rachael L Moore rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2013
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
May 02, 2015
Andreea
Andreea rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2013
Jordan
Jordan rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Jheanelle
Jheanelle rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2014
Peri Измайлова)
Peri Измайлова) rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2012
Enda
Enda rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2012
Primadonna
Primadonna rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2012
Seb
Seb rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2012
Sparrow
Sparrow rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2012
Angel
Angel rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2016
6san San
6san San rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2013
A
A rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2009
Taylor
Taylor rated it it was ok
Jun 13, 2015
Mary
Mary rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2011
Arianna
Arianna rated it did not like it
May 21, 2015
Tasha
Tasha rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Raquel Leite
Raquel Leite rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2016
Nicolle
Nicolle rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2012