The Miracle of Water

The Miracle of Water

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  206 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Masaru Emoto has photographed thousands of water crystals throughout his years of research, yet few have been as beautiful and life affirming as those formed from the words "love and gratitude." In The Miracle of Water, Dr. Emoto demonstrates how water's unique role in transporting the natural vibration of these words can help you welcome change and live a more positive an...more
Published March 20th 2007 by Atria Books (first published March 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Miracle of Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Miracle of Water

Alysia
This was a short book but amazing. The pictures were fascinating. The ideas behind his experiments may seem outlandish to some but to me it just showed how every element in the universe has a spiritual quality, that everything was created spiritually before it was created physically, and that we can be creators with our thoughts and words for good or for ill. It made me want to be more careful and purposeful with the words I entertain in my mind and the words I speak.
Helen Romero
good because it helps you to want to think poisitivew
Peregrine 12
I view this book as containing two parts: the first part, and the most fascinating, is the actual crystal formation - their pictures and the stimuli that (allegedly) brought them into being; the second part was Mr. Emoto's stance that water carries vibrations of the universe and that we, as creators of these vibrations, have a responsibility to be conscious of our choices, words, and actions.

I liked this book, and found its message to be generally agreeable, but there are a couple points of cont...more
Iona  Main Stewart
This book pleases from its first impression with the photo of a "love and gratitude" crystal on the lovely, turquoise-coloured cover and the widely spaced lines making for easy reading.

The book includes valuable chapters about vibration and resonance, but most of the book is actually about the wonderful energy of "love and gratitude", and Emoto explains in the introduction that he uses both words together when exposing them to the water. since "love is the energy that we give to others, and grat...more
Adrian
mind blowing
Jim George
I read the 1st 100 or so pages, and skimmed haphazardly through the rest, its a bit slow. The subject is interesting, and the photographs are compelling proof, and I'm writing with Sharpie pens on my water bottles, so I've taken his advice with a grain of salt. His theories on energy forces and resonating is pretty quantum theory agreeable, we have so much more power in the Field, if we can wrap our brains around the concept!
Dewi Liez
Buku yang baguus, banget. Membuat mata kita terbuka. Water saja jika diberikan kata-kata yang baik, bentuk kristalnya bisa indah. Bagaimana manusia yang sebagian besar tubuhnya terdiri cari cairan. Pastinya jika dibiasakan mendengar, melihat hal yang baik. Maka akan baik juga si manusianya.
diane Solomon
Jun 08, 2008 diane Solomon rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to diane by: July Wallace
This book has just reaffirmed why my life is generally happy - despite opposition. I love life and people and God. This book is recommended to every person to enrich and help fulfill us all. It is beautiful and real.
trisha
Mar 08, 2011 trisha rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
loved the intent and love behind the book. not convinced. plus, i'm not clear about how Emoto did the studies and photographs of water crystals. will check out another. so curious.
Savitri
I've read the Indonesian version of this book. Very informative. This book connect the missing link between science and superstition. No wonder people can be cured by chanted water.
Aaron Urbanski
Beautiful book. Makes me wonder about reverberations and language. From a scientific perspective his theory doesnt hold a lot of water. No pun intended
Niki
The whole concept is what I love. This is an apt illustration of it's brilliance and profundity. Thank you Emoto!!!
Arnas
Sep 10, 2010 Arnas added it
buku ini bagus memberi banyak inspirasi bagi banyak orang yang membacanya
Adi
Heal the world make it a better place.
Let's be positive thinking .. ....
edypekalongan
musik mempengaruhi air,
mantar mempengaruhi air. ini elajaran berharga
Another thought provoking book that EVERYONE should read!!!!!
Melissa
Quite an interesting, yet short read. Packed with great advice.
Jessica
Interesting take on the power of positive thinking.
Jeanne
Fascinting so far, though on the edge a bit. We'll see.
Diana Moedasir
keajaiban alam..kebesaran Allah
Julie
Fascinating!
De
SUBHANALLAH......
Rose Marie
Rose Marie marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Halle
Halle marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Tamara Shurling
Tamara Shurling marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Mohamed Hossam
Mohamed Hossam marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
exceptional 1 3 Nov 11, 2008 07:30AM
The Hidden Messages in Water The True Power of Water Secret Life of Water Love Thyself: The Message from Water III Water Crystal Healing: Music and Images to Restore Your Well-Being