Start by marking “Canada Enters the Nuclear Age: A Technical History of Atomic Energy of Canada Limited as Seen from Its Research Laboratories” as Want to Read:

0.0  ·  Rating Details ·  0 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Written by sixteen of Canada's pioneering nuclear scientists, the book focuses on Canada's nuclear program at AECL's laboratories at Chalk River, Ontario, and Whiteshell, Manitoba, between the years 1943 and 1985. Topics include the organization and operations of AECL's laboratories, nuclear safety and radiation protection, radioisotopes, basic research, development of the ...more
Published April 19th 1997 by McGill-Queen's University Press (first published March 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Canada Enters the Nuclear Age, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Canada Enters the Nuclear Age

rabbitprincess
Oct 02, 2010 rabbitprincess added it
Recommends it for: people with more technical brains than I
Recommended to rabbitprincess by: self
I was hoping to learn things from this book, but alas, I do not think I possess sufficient knowledge of the nuclear field to really absorb everything that the authors talk about. Everything just kind of whizzes by over my head, and even the diagrams are not that helpful because I can't really see what the process is. Still, I was forewarned with the title: "A Technical History". This book is indeed very technical, and I am sure people with experience in this field would find it interesting.

The f
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Cristian
Cristian marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016