Start by marking “Love Thyself: The Message from Water III” as Want to Read:
Love Thyself: The Message from Water III

Love Thyself: The Message from Water III

“The common language that the people of the world have been seeking is found in water crystals. Water speaks for what is in our mind. Water awakens the subconscious memory in each person. . . . I now know why water is indispensable to the phenomenon of life, and why alternative therapies exist and why they’re effective. Water helped me understand religion and prayer and ga ...more
Published January 15th 2006 by Hay House (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Love Thyself, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Thyself

Emily H. Sturgill
Jan 19, 2014 Emily H. Sturgill rated it it was amazing
I got this a Christmas gift from my husband or my sister-i think? A few christmas ago, that's why I do not recall exactly. But it is a beautiful book and the work he has done is very intriguing. It shows photographic evidence of positive vs negative energy and how both can impact the tiny teeny crystals in water-how they shape and react differently. Very interesting work especially since as humans we are composed of much water. Imagine all the ramifications of that! Beautiful photography too.
Chad
Jan 26, 2015 Chad rated it it was amazing
fascinating.. Our home is 70% water as well as these temporary bodies. Remarkable how when you really ponder what our bodies are made of the answer could easily be WATER.

Hence as Master Bruce Lee says "“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

If water can transform in t
Jessica
This was a really interesting book. I had the bilingual version and enjoyed reading both the Japanese and English (not that I could read all of the Japanese but it was fun to try). I'm not a believer in this kind of thing in general, but the data was convincingly presented. I'd like to believe it.

I'm going to be more specific now, but since I no longer have the book (sent it to an interested party in South Africa -- worldwide interest!), I will probably not make a very convincing critique. Never
Iona  Stewart
Aug 04, 2011 Iona Stewart rated it really liked it
When I first collected this book from the library, I was a bit disappointed by the meagre amount of text, as compared to his other books. (It contains parallel Japanese and English text.) However, halfway through the book I found I was thoroughly enjoying it.

The main content of the book is marvellous water crystal photos accompanied by short texts. The basic theme is prayer and its effect on water as shown by the water crystals. Various prayer experiments on water are described, and we are shown
Elizabeth Olson
May 04, 2011 Elizabeth Olson rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2011, spiritual
(Disclaimer: I received this as a gift.) Bunkum, hogwash, codswaddle, hokum -- by whatever name you call it, this, like Emoto's other offerings, is it. Emoto claims to have "proof" that intention causes measurable effects in the natural world; showing up, he says, in the formation of ice crystals allegedly influenced by prayer or by words written on a container in which water was stored. True scientific method (consistently reproducible results obtained by other than the originator, double-blind ...more
Nancy Rector
Jul 25, 2009 Nancy Rector rated it it was amazing
Famous scientist who proved that our thoughts can change our surroundings. Shows what happens to water under a microscope when certain thoughts are directed at it. Makes the connection that if our thoughts can do these things to water, they can also do them to our bodies which are over 70% water. Bad thoughts have a negative effect and postive thoughts have a positive one. Breathtaking photos!
Julene
Dec 29, 2008 Julene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!! If you watched the movie "What the Bleep do we Know" you've seen the photographs of crystals in water, and how we affect the waters crystals. It is groundbreaking to think our thoughts have such power. Now if only we can use it for good!
Sumit Gunjan
Oct 25, 2013 Sumit Gunjan rated it it was amazing
awesome book that gives some very beautiful insights about how water responds towards human emotions.... the book includes several experiments done on water crystals... with pictures..
Amy
Dec 30, 2010 Amy rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful book with a great message. Definitely makes me think twice about what I say and how my thoughts are creative.
goldread ~
Feb 05, 2008 goldread ~ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-must, nonfiction
this is absolutely fascinating.
we should all be reading this one again and again.
then we would all be very nice ALL THE TIME. good reminder of the affect of thoughts and intentions.
Jun 07, 2011 Laura rated it really liked it
Very interesting and a brief intro to Emoto's work. Enjoyable if for no other reason than the pictures. 3 1/2 stars.
Taha
Taha rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2014
Aarón Ratz
Aarón Ratz rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2016
Mary Moran
Mary Moran rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2011
Bonnie Miller Donaldson
Bonnie Miller Donaldson rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2011
Angélica González
Angélica González rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Mystical.glow
Mystical.glow rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2009
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2009
Lizzie Elsey-moore
Lizzie Elsey-moore rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2014
Shiyam
Shiyam rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2016
Janis
Janis rated it did not like it
Apr 24, 2012
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Pam
Pam rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Jo-Ann Murphy
Jo-Ann Murphy rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2011
Orhan Öztemel
Orhan Öztemel rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2013
Thomas
Thomas rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2011
Trevor
Trevor rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015
Chrissy Tatum
Chrissy Tatum rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Twelve Layers of DNA: An Esoteric Study of the Mastery Within (Kryon, #12)
  • The Book of Knowledge: The Keys to Enoch
  • Dreams, "Evolution," and Value Fulfillment, Volume One: A Seth Book
  • The God Code
  • Healing Through the Akashic Records: Using the Power of Your Sacred Wounds to Discover Your Soul's Perfection
  • Self-Initiation Into the Golden Dawn Tradition: A Complete Cirriculum of Study for Both the Solitary Magician and the Working Magical Group
  • The Dimensions of Paradise: Sacred Geometry, Ancient Science, and the Heavenly Order on Earth
  • Many Ways to Nirvana: Reflections and Advice on Right Living
  • Health through God's pharmacy:  Advice and experiences with medicinal herbs: Advice and Experiences with Medicinal Herbs
  • How to Heal with Color
  • 11:11: The Time Prompt Phenomenon: The Meaning Behind Mysterious Signs, Sequences, and Synchronicities
  • Math for Mystics: From the Fibonacci Sequence to Luna's Labyrinth to Golden Section and Other Secrets of Sacred Geometry
  • The Quantum Brain: The Search for Freedom and the Next Generation of Man