Start by marking “Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers” as Want to Read:
Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers

Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  734 ratings  ·  85 reviews
Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers is your backstage pass to life with Kevin, Joe, and Nick Jonas. It includes never-before-seen photos of the Jonas Brothers' Look Me in the Eyes tour and exclusive images taken during Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus's Best of Both Worlds tour. You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at the band warming up, performing, and having fun ...more
Published November 18th 2008 by Disney-Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about Burning Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burning Up

Ale
This book, Burning up with the Jonas Brothers is about the life of the Jonas Brothers. It is the first book the Jonas Brothers have written. It talks about their concerts, their family, their band, their fans, and a lot more things happening with their life. It is my favourite book. I think that it is amazing how they took the time to write this book for their fans. It really gets to know them better. This book really inspired me, because they wrote about really important things they did, and ho ...more
Brenna
Mar 15, 2011 Brenna rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children and teenagers ages 9-21
Burning Up on Tour with the Jonas Brothers is your backstage pass to life with the authors themselves Joe, Nick, and Kevin Jonas. This was the first book the boys have ever written and they have said "It was an honor for us" -Jonas Brothers. They had written this book to give a inside look on their lives and tour lives to the fans. Their goal with this book was to open up their lives in a special way so that the fans can experience the excitement and fun they get to live each and every day. Thi ...more
Maeve D
Burning Up: On Tour With The Jonas Brothers is a book that gives you a backstage pass into the life of the Jonas Brothers. The book starts out with each brother giving an introduction which consists of their hobbies, their favorite things and a little bit about their life. The book also shows you what their day to day lives are like when they’re on tour. You get to see their morning interviews, their afternoon soundcheck, their mid-afternoon lockdown and their evening concert. With these events ...more
Caitlin Price
For my Biography review, I chose to read the book, Burning Up, On Tour with the Jonas Brothers. This book is more like a scrapbook put together by the Jonas Brothers for their fans. In this book, there is a chapter for each brother (Kevin, Joe, and Nick). Then there are also other chapters where they discuss some of their favorite parts of their career, such as performing at the Texas State Fair (their first time playing for a huge crowd) and performing at the American Music Awards (even though ...more
Cynthia
Haha, this is the first book I've put on Goodreads that's not an actual novel, but it was soooo cool and I read it all in one day in a few hours. However, it is still a book and I'm gonna include it anyway cuz I want to get some progress on this year's Goodreads challenge (which is 30, btw). And I'll probably re-read it over and over again. :P But seriously though, while I was reading, I noticed it was so sad to be reading all of it after the fact. :(
Christina
Feb 04, 2009 Christina rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who likes the Jonas Brothers
Recommended to Christina by: my mom bought it for me for Christmas
This book is about the lives of the Jonas Brothers it talks about them on and off the stage. About the boys individually and talks about Kevin, Joe, and Nick's personal things about them. Such as, there favorite foods, sports, and answers some questions. I personally loved the book because it gave me more idea of how these guys are and it also shows some pictures that i might say i pretty funny too. I recommend this book to people who want a good laugh and like the interest of the Jonas Brothers ...more
Winter  Sophia Rose
Beautiful & Insightful Read!
Patty
Well I got this book for myself, and I can say This is a good book for Jonas Brother fans. It has exclusive pictures Of them and There are some interesting facts that you may, or may not know about Nick, Kevin & Joe Jonas. It tells all what you would like to know about them. A bonus in the book is there are some lyrics of some of their Hit singles! I am 10 yrs. old and telling you all Jonas Fans to buy this book and see for yourself! By the way, I got my book at Borders!
Patty :)
Duane
Wanting to find out what makes the Jonas Brothers such a interesting musical group, I picked this book up. I truly was impressed with these young men. This book is done by them and it really shows how moral and level headed these guys are. I'm impressed with their devotion to their family and their love for the music they create and share. Filled with interesting photos, you'll enjoy seeing the real Jonas Brothers. A great book for anyone's library collection.
Annabella
I love this book! Although it isn't exactly a book, it's more like a magazine. Every page has lots of photos, and then some writing, so it is a really quick read. I really liked it! It taught me a lot about the Jonas Brothers that I didn't already know before. I would recommended it if you normally don't like reading books, because this was just like reading a magazine to me. So you should read it if you like magazines and of course the Jonas Brothers!
Angelica(JonasBro's Fan!)
Nov 04, 2009 Angelica(JonasBro's Fan!) rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Teen Girls
I loved this book. Being a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers i wanted a book that could tell me more about the Jonas Brothers and their way of life. This book did a lot more than that. It gave me an insight look into the way of life of the Jonas Brothers. It even got down to the details of their favorite foods! Wow. This book is a must have for any Jonas fan or anyone who is curious to learn more about the Jonas Brothers.
Brisa
Definitly an absolute must-read! This book really gives you a glimpse behind the scenes of the life of the Jonas Brothers! Just like their Disney Channel mini-series Jonas Brothers:Living the Dream. I love the photos and all the experiences told from the boys perspective. What a fan in the audience sees and experiences is different from the way this talented trio views it. (A must have for all Jonas Brothers Fans!)
Kelly
This was alot of fun. If you're a fan at all then I'd recommend getting this book. Each brother has a short section dedicated to them where you can learn new things about them. There are parts where they talk about their life on tour as well which I found interesting. Plus, there are a ton of pictures, which fans always love to see. Some are actually really cool pictures too. A must for a Jonas Brothers fan.
Say Lee
A must-have if you are or have been (grr)a Jonas Brothers Fan. This tour-diary-esque book gets you up, close and personal with your favourite band of brothers, offering insights into their concerts, their family, their fans and of course, Kevin, Joe and Nick themselves. With fun facts and never seen before pictures, some taken by the boys themselves, this one is a great collector's item!
Ee
This was the absolute best biography of Nick, Joe, and Kevin. The story gives an in depth decription of what touring with the Jonas Brothers is like. The authors, Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas,explain some of the meanings behind their songs, what fan interaction is like, and how it is dealing with being famous, while still maintaining a normal lifestyle.
Taylor
Well I happen to very much LOVE JONAS BROTHERS! But this book was not all that I expected it to be! It always kind of seems to be that way. They make a big deal out of nothing and when you finally buy it,read it, or even watch it. You kind of wish you hadn't even bothered! But if you LOVE THEM as much as I do you seem to over look it!
Abby Sahota
in this book, i learned that you can never say no in life..you've got to keep persevering and you gotta keep trying.. like my favourite song 'there's always gonna be another mountain, i'm always gonna wanna make it move..always gonna be a uphill battle...sometimes your gonna have to lose" good book good book :)
Jonasttyl
This Book is everything you ever wanted to know about the Jonas Bbrothers!!! Plus frankie is in it quite a bit!if you liike pictures pictures and the jonas brothers you have found your kind of book also there bios are in there 2 so please consider reading it i loved it i hope u will 2
Jazzybabe125
okay now who wouldn't ever question why i read this book
duhh cause it's the freak'n Jonas Brothers
now who doesn't love the Jonas Brothers as well as Justin Bieber ?!?!
i would strongly advice Jonas Brothers fans to read this book they just HAVE TOO !!!
Devynn
Jan 06, 2009 Devynn added it
Ok so not a real novel, but its good. I love the Jonas Brothers and this really gives you a look at what its like to be in there shoes. I read in one day it was like I just couldnt stop. Ha Ha it really is good and its a really fun read
becky
I loved the Jonas Brothers, I think I always will so of course I had to get this. But I only skimmed this because I knew everything already before, I did find out now things which was awesome. and i'm still in love with joe. ha
Mandy Tanksley
This is a great book for those who are fans of the Jonas brothers. It's a begin the scenes look at their tour and their lives offstage. There are plenty if pictures of the young men for the girls to stare at too.
Castro
Marianna - When I read this book it was so COOL! when I read it in an instant it became my favorite.I recomened this book to people th love the JONAS BROTHERS!

Bashir
Mar 20, 2010 Bashir added it
i learned all about joe nick kevins life as a rockstar and all their faviroute things for ex. joe likes soccer his favrouite team is manchester united
Amyy.
Mar 10, 2009 Amyy. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: ALL JB FANS!
I LOVE THIS BOOK! its amazing! i love all the personal pictures they took! this is a great book i would recomend to anyone! even jonas haters!
Haley
I loved this book, not only that there were the Jonas Brothers, but that it was a really good book. I got it for Christmas in the year of 08.
Jill Whales
i got this when i was 11 and back then i was ecstatic to learn that they only shipped 1 copy from where im from and that i owned it. Oh childhood.
Williams
I havent read it but just because its fom the jo bros i give them 5 stars I think its it just so fun I want to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laney
Even though i already knew EVERYTHING there was to know about the Jonas Brothers, it was still fun to read and look at.
Nina
i looooved this book!!!! it talks about the jonas brothers tour they went on last year!!!
camp rock 4 20 Jun 17, 2009 03:16PM
  • Jammin' with the Jonas Brothers: An Unauthorized Biography
  • Jonas Brothers
  • Miles to Go
  • Justin Bieber: The Fever!
  • Justin Bieber: Oh Baby!
  • Taylor Swift: Fearless
  • Justin Bieber: Our World
  • Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber: His World
  • Justin Bieber
  • Living the Dream: Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: The Unofficial Story
  • Keeping Secrets (Hannah Montana, #1)
  • Justin Bieber: My World
  • Justin Bieber: The Unauthorized Biography
  • First Step 2 Forever
  • Truth or Dare (Hannah Montana, #4)
  • Justin Bieber Poster Book