Start by marking “InuYasha: The Rebirth of Naraku (InuYasha, #28)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: The Rebirth of Naraku (InuYasha, #28)

InuYasha: The Rebirth of Naraku (InuYasha #28)

4.27  ·  Rating Details ·  1,135 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Historical Action And Romance From One of Japan's Most Beloved CreatorsKagome is a modern Japanese high school girl. Never the type to believe in myths and legends, her world view dramatically changes when, one day, she's pulled out of her own time and into another There, in Japan's ancient past, Kagome discovers more than a few of those dusty old legends are true, and tha ...more
208 pages
Published January 16th 2007 by VIZ Media LLC (first published December 5th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Tilly
Jul 06, 2016 Tilly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is simply nothing about this series what I dont love and it keeps getting even better. The fight between Inu Yasha and Bankotsu was awesome and especially the cliffhanger in the end... Im so excited to continue! ...more
Lady Flo
Aug 24, 2016 Lady Flo rated it really liked it
All I want from this series is to see Naraku and Kikyou dead, and Kagome and Inuyasha to move on.
Vanessa Kay
Dec 14, 2016 Vanessa Kay rated it it was amazing
*This review is for the series as a whole with 4.5 out of 5 stars*

This series is absolutely the longest series I’ve ever read so far, with a total of 56 volumes containing 559 chapters. Yeah right? I grew up watching anime and when I stumbled to this one, I instantly got hook. I’m so in love with this anime that I have the complete anime series in my possession. Yep! It occupy mostly the memory of my external drive haha sucker I know. And it’s just now that I finally had the courage to read its
Lanie
So finally we are done with the band of seven storyline. God, this was painful. But at least we get to finally see naraku again. & all super uber powerful now too. The art work is great & even the fight scenes are good, but there's just been to many. I am so ready for something calmer.
Ash
Mar 25, 2015 Ash rated it liked it
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Joti
Apr 16, 2016 Joti rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own-it
Lauren
Sep 19, 2012 Lauren rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Caroline
Jun 09, 2011 Caroline rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I liked this better than the previous. Not only does it tie up the Band of Seven storyline, but it brings up the idea of a living Buddha (a priest who's buried alive in order to continue serving his people). By far my favorite part of this volume.

And, oh boy, "flesh walls."
Steph
Jul 05, 2008 Steph rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I love InuYasha. It has everything a good book (or manga, in this case) should have. Action, adventure, romance, humor. Rumiko Takahasi draws her mangas extremley well, and that makes it even better in my opinion.
Vitor Frazão
Jul 15, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Um bom final para o último dos Shichinintai e excelente cenário para o ressurgimento da Naraku, pior do que nunca.
Starbubbles
Jul 01, 2011 Starbubbles rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
What a lame and gross way to end the arc!
'I'm going to eat you! Bwahahaha!'
As the run around in intestines, or whatever that cave thing was suppose to be.
Eunicia
Eunicia rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2008
April
April rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2011
Ash
Ash rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2016
Jacquelin
Jacquelin rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2012
Erica
Erica rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2008
Agv
Agv rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Meg Fairchild
Meg Fairchild rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2015
Erica;;
Erica;; rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2014
Liza
Liza rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2013
corylucky1
corylucky1 rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2012
Aletheia
Aletheia rated it did not like it
Nov 05, 2016
Mackenzie
Mackenzie rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2012
Shelby
Shelby rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2012
Annie koo
Annie koo rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2007
Alys Grey
Alys Grey rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2010
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2015
Mercedes
Mercedes rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2012
Silverwillow
Silverwillow rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2013
  • Red River, Vol. 14 (Red River, #14)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 28
  • From Far Away, Vol. 04
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 10
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 6: Summoner
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • Inuyasha, Volume 01 (VIZBIG Edition)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)