Start by marking “InuYasha: The Rebirth of Naraku (InuYasha, #28)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: The Rebirth of Naraku (InuYasha, #28)

InuYasha: The Rebirth of Naraku (InuYasha #28)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  961 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Historical Action And Romance From One of Japan's Most Beloved CreatorsKagome is a modern Japanese high school girl. Never the type to believe in myths and legends, her world view dramatically changes when, one day, she's pulled out of her own time and into another There, in Japan's ancient past, Kagome discovers more than a few of those dusty old legends are true, and tha ...more
208 pages
Published January 16th 2007 by VIZ Media LLC (first published December 5th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Lauren
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Desi Ariyanis
painting "Coward" all over Naraku's face
Destiny
Love this series!
Caroline
I liked this better than the previous. Not only does it tie up the Band of Seven storyline, but it brings up the idea of a living Buddha (a priest who's buried alive in order to continue serving his people). By far my favorite part of this volume.

And, oh boy, "flesh walls."
Steph
Jul 25, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
I love InuYasha. It has everything a good book (or manga, in this case) should have. Action, adventure, romance, humor. Rumiko Takahasi draws her mangas extremley well, and that makes it even better in my opinion.
Starbubbles
What a lame and gross way to end the arc!
'I'm going to eat you! Bwahahaha!'
As the run around in intestines, or whatever that cave thing was suppose to be.
Vitor Frazão
Um bom final para o último dos Shichinintai e excelente cenário para o ressurgimento da Naraku, pior do que nunca.
Kitcat
Dec 04, 2012 Kitcat added it
bancotsu? i forgot his name. he's pretty cute. reminds me of the girl ninja in rurourni kenshin.
Bine
Omg sooooo spannend. Ich muss einfach weiter und weiter lesen <3
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara added it
Jessie
Jessie added it
Thay
Thay marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Amélie Bernard
Amélie Bernard marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Scarlett
Scarlett marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Olivia
Olivia added it
Jun 08, 2015
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 28  (Rurouni Kenshin, #28)
  • Red River, Vol. 15 (Red River, #15)
  • From Far Away, Vol. 4
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)