Start by marking “InuYasha: The Rebirth of Naraku (InuYasha, #28)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: The Rebirth of Naraku (InuYasha, #28)

InuYasha: The Rebirth of Naraku (InuYasha #28)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  1,010 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Historical Action And Romance From One of Japan's Most Beloved CreatorsKagome is a modern Japanese high school girl. Never the type to believe in myths and legends, her world view dramatically changes when, one day, she's pulled out of her own time and into another There, in Japan's ancient past, Kagome discovers more than a few of those dusty old legends are true, and tha ...more
208 pages
Published January 16th 2007 by VIZ Media LLC (first published December 5th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Lanie Sanders
So finally we are done with the band of seven storyline. God, this was painful. But at least we get to finally see naraku again. & all super uber powerful now too. The art work is great & even the fight scenes are good, but there's just been to many. I am so ready for something calmer.
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Desi Ariyanis
painting "Coward" all over Naraku's face
Love this series!
I liked this better than the previous. Not only does it tie up the Band of Seven storyline, but it brings up the idea of a living Buddha (a priest who's buried alive in order to continue serving his people). By far my favorite part of this volume.

And, oh boy, "flesh walls."
Jul 25, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
I love InuYasha. It has everything a good book (or manga, in this case) should have. Action, adventure, romance, humor. Rumiko Takahasi draws her mangas extremley well, and that makes it even better in my opinion.
What a lame and gross way to end the arc!
'I'm going to eat you! Bwahahaha!'
As the run around in intestines, or whatever that cave thing was suppose to be.
Vitor Frazão
Um bom final para o último dos Shichinintai e excelente cenário para o ressurgimento da Naraku, pior do que nunca.
Dec 04, 2012 Kitcat added it
bancotsu? i forgot his name. he's pretty cute. reminds me of the girl ninja in rurourni kenshin.
Omg sooooo spannend. Ich muss einfach weiter und weiter lesen <3
Tamar Jones
Tamar Jones marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Alexa marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Rachel marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Lia marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Tina added it
Nov 06, 2015
ashlyn smallan
ashlyn smallan marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Shamin Safi
Shamin Safi marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
  • Red River, Vol. 4 (Red River, #4)
  • From Far Away: Vol. 3
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 10
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 18 (Rurouni Kenshin, #18)
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)