Oneness With All Life Treasury Edition: Inspirational Selections from A New Earth

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  363 ratings  ·  33 reviews
Prepare to be awakened with "Oneness with All Life" with evocative full-color original artwork and design that highlight the most inspiring and beautiful insights of "A New Earth."
Published November 4th 2008 by Dutton Adult

To ask other readers questions about Oneness With All Life Treasury Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oneness With All Life Treasury Edition

Dustin
Eckhart Tolle is a master. "The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral, which always is as it is. There is the situation or the fact, and here are my thoughts about it. Instead of making up stories, stay with the facts. For example, "I am ruined" is a story. It limits you and prevents you from taking effective action. "I have 50 cents left in my bank accou...more
Cheryl Schibley
Jun 29, 2009 Cheryl Schibley rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone looking to find inspiration in life
Shelves: philosophy, self-help
A beautiful book to have at your bedside. It is inspirational and comforting. I love all of Eckhart Tolle's books.
Alaa
It all depends on how you read it and whether you are familiar with his teachings or not.
If you read it quickly without putting any thought to it, it will all sounds too vauge and senseless and you will reach a point where you want to scream at him and say " look at this world ! this is the reality! "

however, if you read it while being fully "conscious" you might feel a bit enlightened and at peace although for me, I still have trouble comprehending some concepts. and I also felt like it didn't...more
Richard
Eckhart Tolle is one of those authors that I simply resonate with. I enjoyed this practical guide for his previous book 'A New Earth'. Appealingly aesthetic and artfully done.

Some have mentioned his books all contain the same message, but I seem to gain new insights in each.

Chriss
A continuation of healing and understanding from Eckhart Tolle for those who have read "The Power of Now" and "A New Earth". He gives some of his most powerful quotes on each page that can be read and re-read to emphasize the powerful messages he spoke of in his series of books.
Cornell
re-reading this book again. i need to make my own condensed version that is pocket-side and can carry around with me because i need to reminded to breathe....sometimes that is all we need to do...just breathe.
Juanita
I borrow all the books I read from the library, and then buy a very few of those. I'll be buying this one so I can continue reading the meditations everyday.
Logospilgrim
Very beautiful and peaceful (the illustrations are marvelous). Gives food for "non-thought," as it were!
Jessica
really changes the way you look at yourself and others..
Jilles
A small, beautiful and inspiring book.
Mark Bennett
A distillation of his popular "A New Earth..."

Good stuff. He so reminds me of Jiddu Krishnamurti.

Killer line for me at the end of the book, "Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment."

BAM!... here and now, here and now.
Isla Harmon
If you like Eckhart Tolle and A New Earth, then you will probably want this book. He takes the best thoughts from New Earth and puts them together in a useful way. I find an ah-ha on nearly every page. It's one I keep next to the couch for a quick pick-me-up.
Holly
it makes you think even more. or make you rethink about what you've done before you read this book.

there are two different things between fact and story. a situation is a fact and an emotion is a story. do you want to know why? read it.
Joe
These are selections from his best-selling book entitled "A New Earth". I found it refreshing and helpful in my personal faith journety. there are short selections to ponder and one can pick up the book and turn to any selection for thought.
Stephanie Dube
Elana
I listened to the audio version two times. I am now reading the hard cover. Obviously, I am finding something of value in here - or I would not be immersing myself so.
Kim
I did not read it the way it was intended. It was intended to be read in small blurts, but I read it all in one day. I am looking forward to reading A New Earth.
Cathi Isza
Eckart Tolle's Oneness is a treasure it's self. Easy to read, quick refresher to my beliefs and inspirational find. I'll be buying this one.
Hawkgrrrl
Like Cliffs Notes for Eckhart Tolle! For those who want the benefits of enlightenment without the bother of having to read an entire book.
Suntaah
Very interesting!! You have to be enlighten to understand what is written. What is written in not new to the knowing.
Vy
Apr 07, 2013 Vy added it
Favorite Quote: The ultimate truth of who you are is not I am this or I am that, but I AM.
Kim
Also, wonderful. I pick it up everyday and read a bit of it. It's teaches me to stay focused.
Laurie
I loved this book. What can I say..Tolle is the best. Words of wisdom to be cherished
Luther-debbie
This is a collection of Spiritual guidance. I will read a little every day for life.
Danica
Again good for a quick reminder. Art work is nice.
Kim
I guess you can tell by now. I'm a big fan!!!
Sue Miller
Great refresher for The New Earth.
Manda
Awesome book. A thought provoking read.
Janet Hasselbring
Great accompaniment to A New Earth.
Ramesh Jothilingam
Love the paintings and quotes.
  • Creative Thinkering: Putting Your Imagination to Work
  • The Key: A True Encounter
  • If... (Questions For The Game of Life)
  • The Diamond in Your Pocket: Discovering Your True Radiance
  • Power Up Your Brain: The Neuroscience of Enlightenment
  • Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships
  • God: A Story of Revelation
  • Compassion: The Ultimate Flowering of Love
  • The Shift: Taking Your Life from Ambition to Meaning
  • The Spiritual Brain: A Neuroscientist's Case for the Existence of the Soul
  • The Immortalization Commission: Science and the Strange Quest to Cheat Death
  • Peace Is Every Breath: A Practice for Our Busy Lives
  • Produced by Faith: Enjoy Real Success without Losing Your True Self
  • Taking the Leap: Freeing Ourselves from Old Habits and Fears
  • The Mystery Of The Haunted Boxcar (The Boxcar Children, #100)
  • The Mammoth Book of Cover-Ups: The 100 Most Terrifying Conspiracies of All Time
  • The Book of Awakening: Having the Life You Want by Being Present to the Life You Have
  • The Wizard of Us: Transformational Lessons from Oz
Eckhart Tolle , born Ulrich Leonard Tolle, February 16, 1948, is a German-born writer, public speaker, and spiritual teacher. The New York Times has called him "the most popular spiritual author in the nation". He is the author of the bestsellers "The Power of Now" and "A New Earth".
Tolle had an unhappy childhood in Germany and Spain. His depression reached its peak during early adulthood in Engla...more
More about Eckhart Tolle...
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment Practicing the Power of Now: Essential Teachings, Meditations, and Exercises from the Power of Now Stillness Speaks Guardians of Being

“The ultimate truth of who you are is not I am this or I am that, but I Am.” 8 likes
“The true or primary purpose of your life cannot be found on the outer level. It does not concern what you do but what you are—that is to say, your state of consciousness.” 0 likes