Start by marking “Oneness With All Life Treasury Edition: Inspirational Selections from A New Earth” as Want to Read:

4.28  ·  Rating Details  ·  581 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews
#1 New York Times bestselling author Eckhart Tolle highlights the most inspiring and beautiful insights of A New Earth

When Oprah announced A New Earth as her 61st Book Club selection, it skyrocketed to #1 on the New York Times bestseller list, selling over five million copies in paperback and remaining at the top of the list for twenty-two consecutive weeks . In A New E
Published November 4th 2008 by Viking

Dustin
Aug 12, 2011 Dustin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eckhart Tolle is a master. "The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral, which always is as it is. There is the situation or the fact, and here are my thoughts about it. Instead of making up stories, stay with the facts. For example, "I am ruined" is a story. It limits you and prevents you from taking effective action. "I have 50 cents left in my bank accou ...more
Cheryl Schibley
Jun 29, 2009 Cheryl Schibley rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone looking to find inspiration in life
Shelves: philosophy, self-help
A beautiful book to have at your bedside. It is inspirational and comforting. I love all of Eckhart Tolle's books.
Barbara Mayer
Jan 22, 2015 Barbara Mayer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inspirational

I consider myself an atheist but I can absolutely relate to everything Tolle says in this book. I have also read his book A New Earth. I needed a refresher. A genius writer, honest, straightforward and from the heart. I will read this again and again when I need reminding that there is a way for all of us to evolve into being better human beings. Thank you Elkhart Tolle.
Alaa
Mar 12, 2014 Alaa rated it it was ok
It all depends on how you read it and whether you are familiar with his teachings or not.
If you read it quickly without putting any thought to it, it will all sounds too vauge and senseless and you will reach a point where you want to scream at him and say " look at this world ! this is the reality! "

however, if you read it while being fully "conscious" you might feel a bit enlightened and at peace although for me, I still have trouble comprehending some concepts. and I also felt like it didn't
Richard
Dec 15, 2008 Richard rated it really liked it
Eckhart Tolle is one of those authors that I simply resonate with. I enjoyed this practical guide for his previous book 'A New Earth'. Appealingly aesthetic and artfully done.

Some have mentioned his books all contain the same message, but I seem to gain new insights in each.

Chriss
Dec 30, 2008 Chriss rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-improvement
A continuation of healing and understanding from Eckhart Tolle for those who have read "The Power of Now" and "A New Earth". He gives some of his most powerful quotes on each page that can be read and re-read to emphasize the powerful messages he spoke of in his series of books.
Faye
Dec 10, 2014 Faye rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent book for tasting bits, day by day. I did it seaside. Couldn't get a better calm spirit than with the combination of his lovely words and the slow sound of the waves in the Caribbean. Vancouver is the richer for his presence.
Cornell
Feb 25, 2010 Cornell rated it it was amazing
re-reading this book again. i need to make my own condensed version that is pocket-side and can carry around with me because i need to reminded to breathe....sometimes that is all we need to do...just breathe.
Juanita
Feb 12, 2013 Juanita rated it it was amazing
I borrow all the books I read from the library, and then buy a very few of those. I'll be buying this one so I can continue reading the meditations everyday.
Logospilgrim
Jun 15, 2010 Logospilgrim rated it really liked it
Shelves: spirituality
Very beautiful and peaceful (the illustrations are marvelous). Gives food for "non-thought," as it were!
Jessica
Jul 28, 2008 Jessica rated it it was amazing
really changes the way you look at yourself and others..
Jilles
Apr 26, 2014 Jilles rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A small, beautiful and inspiring book.
Mark Bennett
A distillation of his popular "A New Earth..."

Good stuff. He so reminds me of Jiddu Krishnamurti.

Killer line for me at the end of the book, "Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment."

BAM!... here and now, here and now.
Neil Gaudet
Feb 05, 2015 Neil Gaudet rated it really liked it
Inspirational. Thoughtful. Challenging.
Isla Harmon
Dec 20, 2013 Isla Harmon rated it it was amazing
If you like Eckhart Tolle and A New Earth, then you will probably want this book. He takes the best thoughts from New Earth and puts them together in a useful way. I find an ah-ha on nearly every page. It's one I keep next to the couch for a quick pick-me-up.
Holly
Aug 29, 2011 Holly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it makes you think even more. or make you rethink about what you've done before you read this book.

there are two different things between fact and story. a situation is a fact and an emotion is a story. do you want to know why? read it.
Joe
Jul 31, 2009 Joe rated it really liked it
These are selections from his best-selling book entitled "A New Earth". I found it refreshing and helpful in my personal faith journety. there are short selections to ponder and one can pick up the book and turn to any selection for thought.
Stephanie Dube
Sep 26, 2013 Stephanie Dube rated it it was amazing
Elana
Jul 26, 2008 Elana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reading-again
I listened to the audio version two times. I am now reading the hard cover. Obviously, I am finding something of value in here - or I would not be immersing myself so.
May 27, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing
I did not read it the way it was intended. It was intended to be read in small blurts, but I read it all in one day. I am looking forward to reading A New Earth.
Cathi Isza
Oct 08, 2012 Cathi Isza rated it it was amazing
Eckart Tolle's Oneness is a treasure it's self. Easy to read, quick refresher to my beliefs and inspirational find. I'll be buying this one.
Hawkgrrrl
Nov 13, 2011 Hawkgrrrl rated it it was amazing
Like Cliffs Notes for Eckhart Tolle! For those who want the benefits of enlightenment without the bother of having to read an entire book.
Suntaah
Jun 02, 2013 Suntaah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: suntaah
Very interesting!! You have to be enlighten to understand what is written. What is written in not new to the knowing.
Vy
Apr 07, 2013 Vy added it
Favorite Quote: The ultimate truth of who you are is not I am this or I am that, but I AM.
Feb 13, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing
Also, wonderful. I pick it up everyday and read a bit of it. It's teaches me to stay focused.
Laurie
Feb 19, 2013 Laurie rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. What can I say..Tolle is the best. Words of wisdom to be cherished
Luther-debbie
Jan 15, 2014 Luther-debbie rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of Spiritual guidance. I will read a little every day for life.
Randolph Breschini
Jul 21, 2015 Randolph Breschini rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
ET's books are always excellent!
Danica
Jul 09, 2012 Danica rated it it was amazing
Again good for a quick reminder. Art work is nice.
Feb 14, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing
I guess you can tell by now. I'm a big fan!!!
  • The Key: A True Encounter
  • Creative Thinkering: Putting Your Imagination to Work
  • Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships
  • Power Up Your Brain: The Neuroscience of Enlightenment
  • Pagan Christmas: The Plants, Spirits, and Rituals at the Origins of Yuletide
  • If... (Questions For The Game of Life)
  • The Diamond in Your Pocket: Discovering Your True Radiance
  • God: A Story of Revelation
  • Awareness: The Key to Living in Balance
  • Druids: A Very Short Introduction
  • Dreaming: A Very Short Introduction
  • Real-Life X-Files: Investigating the Paranormal
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to 2012
  • The Ghost in the First Row (The Boxcar Children, #112)
  • Conscious Living: Finding Joy in the Real World
  • Witchcraft: A Very Short Introduction
  • Haunted Houses
  • Cicada Summer
Eckhart Tolle , born Ulrich Leonard Tolle, February 16, 1948, is a German-born writer, public speaker, and spiritual teacher. The New York Times has called him "the most popular spiritual author in the nation". He is the author of the bestsellers "The Power of Now" and "A New Earth".
Tolle had an unhappy childhood in Germany and Spain. His depression reached its peak during early adulthood in Engla
More about Eckhart Tolle...

“The ultimate truth of who you are is not I am this or I am that, but I Am.” 8 likes
“You will enjoy any activity in which you are fully present...” 2 likes