Start by marking “Spriggles Motivational Books for Children: Inspiration (Spriggles Motivational Books for Children, 1)” as Want to Read:

Spriggles Motivational Books for Children: Inspiration (Spriggles Motivational Books for Children #1)

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  10 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Welcome to the exciting world of SPRIGGLES, a uniquely fun "lift-the-flap" way to motivate, educate, and inspire readers of pre-school age and older!! Through innovative stories, playful rhymes, and colorful illustrations, SPRIGGLES instills a positive outlook in children, along with increased self-esteem, self-awareness, and character.

By combining "spirit" and "giggles,"

Published November 20th 2001 by Mountain Watch Press

To ask other readers questions about Spriggles Motivational Books for Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spriggles Motivational Books for Children

Nicole
Apr 29, 2012 Nicole rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
This is a fun book. The rhymes were creative and the vocabulary challenging, which is a big plus. I can see reading this a few pages at a time in the classroom. There's a lot of discussion that could happen with each page, so rushing through the whole thing at once would be a disservice to both the book and the kids.

I would give this a 3.5, if I could...I went down to a 3 because, I'm sorry...but the eyes on the animals just don't work for me. I get that it's the Spriggles "spirit"...but it's ju
Cassandra
May 13, 2012 Cassandra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
This is a great book for my pre-k class, won through a First Reads Giveaway. There are beautiful illustrations on each page with various animals working to stay positive. It can be read during several themes or just to motivate the students on a daily basis. The words rhyme as well, which the children always love to identify. This book is ideal for parents, teachers and guidance counselors.
Judie Dooley
May 02, 2012 Judie Dooley rated it really liked it
I won this book from GR. I entered for this book for my grandaughter and great grandson. Of course I had to read it. I simply loved it as a childrens book. The bright colors and rhyming words are great attention getters. The motivation to always do your best was recognised, but not too much for little kids. I loved this books and I'm sure my grand kids will too. Judie
Icia
Apr 30, 2012 Icia rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Anyone who reads to kids
This book is Adorable. My cousin Kaylee and my other cousin Juju Love when I read to them and this book they adore, They love the animals and laugh at them. Kaylee couldnt get over the dogs doing math lol .
Jessica
May 06, 2012 Jessica rated it it was amazing
My 5 year old son really enjoys Spriggles. He loves the little rhyming slogans for each of the animals.
Chesky_division
Jul 08, 2012 Chesky_division rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads, winners
Sweet little book, my 5yo niece likes it and I told her she can read it to her baby brother.
Aadarsh Rathore
Aadarsh Rathore marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Hellen Juma
Hellen Juma marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
LD Tyagi
LD Tyagi marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Rakesh Kumar
Rakesh Kumar marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Princess Wanda
Princess Wanda marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Manish Surve
Manish Surve marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Jagankumar G
Jagankumar G marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Ahmad
Ahmad rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2015
Hrishabh Gupta
Hrishabh Gupta marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Amrat Gandhi
Amrat Gandhi marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2013
Emmanuel Bent
Emmanuel Bent marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2012
Junalyn De juan
Junalyn De juan marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2012
Krishna
Krishna marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2012
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2012
Damian
Damian rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2012
Butterflyshines
Butterflyshines marked it as to-read
Pam Bruehl
Pam Bruehl marked it as to-read
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Elisa
Elisa marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 next »

Spriggles Motivational Books for Children (4 books)
  • Spriggles Motivational Books for Children
  • Spriggles Motivational Books for Children: Health & Nutrition (Spriggles Motivational Books for Children, 2)
  • Spriggles Motivational Books for Children: Activity & Exercise (Spriggles Motivational Books for Children, 3)