Tea Party: 20 Themed Tea Parties with Recipes for Every Occasion, from Fabulous Showers to Intimate Gatherings

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Enjoy life. Drink tea. Celebrate often.
Tracy Stern is passionate about tea. She has created wildly popular lines of teas and tea-based beauty products and has hosted hundreds of stylish tea parties to celebrate all sorts of occasions. She has introduced a new generation to the pleasures of tea without any of its traditional stuffiness. In Tea Party, she encourages everyon...more
Published April 24th 2007 by Clarkson Potter (first published January 1st 2007)

Heather
My favorite idea is the Mad Hatter's Tea Party, I wish I had a kid already so I could throw this for a birthday or an "unbirthday"! You can have pink lemondade with kiwi, heart-shaped scones with apple butter and clotted cream and eat me! cupcakes! Not to mention one of those "topsy-turvy" cakes with tiers at wacky angles and give out copies of Alice in Wonderland for party favors!
Kathy McC
Read this book to see if there was something that I could use for special activities at school. Didn't find any, but I did find some interesting ideas for other areas and also discovered some interesting recipes. Who knew tea could be used for martinis and other cocktails?

"Drink tea, enjoy life, celebrate often."
Alicia
Great photos and interesting recipes. Inspirational for hosting my own parties, altho the author is a bit out of touch regarding how much prep and cost she puts into these parties (she is a professional event organizer).
Katie
Oct 30, 2007 Katie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: tea
Very beautiful photos...Neat theme ideas for Valentine's Day and Children's Tea Party
Amanda Pomeroy
Fabulous fabulous fabbbbulousss! I want to throw 20 tea parties now :)
Anna
More modern, funky ideas for tea parties...different themed teas.
Tammy
Would be good for adult teas.
Karina Montelongo
Karina Montelongo marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Kimberly Chan
Kimberly Chan marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Kandice
Kandice marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2013
KC
KC marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Tea for You: Blending Custom Teas to Savor and Share This I Promise You Change of Heart Longings But First for Love