Start by marking “The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica 6” as Want to Read:
The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica 6

The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica 6 (Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica)

A seductive selection of new writing from 2005–2006, The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica offers selections by bestselling erotica anthologist Maxim Jakubowski. These sensual tales are by authors from around the world and explore all the variety of the human erotic experience. This book is filled with explicit sexual drama from some of the best writers in the field.
Published January 2nd 2007 by Carroll & Graf (first published December 28th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica 6

Hector
Feb 01, 2008 Hector rated it liked it
Recommends it for: no
Recommended to Hector by: I read it because I was doing some research.
The book has plenty of sexual fantasies played out and after you've read four or five they seem to mesh. It is a decent book that I would not recommend you read. I read it only because I was conducting some research. We are publish a book of erotic short stories.

PS. In my humble opinion, I believe that women write better erotica than men.
Phillip
Jul 13, 2008 Phillip rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: the open mided
Shelves: erotica
Probably one of the best erotic short stories books I've read. And I've read plenty.
Mike Kimera
Maxim Jakubowski's "Best New Erotica" series has been providing the showcase for the best in erotic short fiction for almost a decade now. Many anthologies concentrate on a specific niche of erotica: BDSM, Gay, Lesbian, By women for Women etc, Maxim covers all tastes and all styles of writing in his huge selection of the best of the year.

Maxim also provides a platform for new writers who want to see their stories in print. He searches sites such as ERWA and Clean Sheets for the best stories by n
Rosalía
Jan 04, 2011 Rosalía rated it liked it
This mammoth book of erotic fiction collects a surprising number of well-written stories. I would label some erotic, some unique, and some not so erotic. All were well-written, though. I thought the most sensual story was ANOTHER ASSIGNATION WITH CHARLES BONNET. My other favorites were APPETITES, PHOTOS, and NEON LIGHTS. And I usually don't read science fiction but ORBITING IN RETROGRADE and DIFFERENT FLESH had some very interesting concepts to ponder.
Cheryl
Some of the stories were good, some were bad enough that I sort of did a speed reading of them just to get to the next story. Some were dark and sad, some were comical. None of them stood out as stories I would want to find more by the author. This has been a book I take camping. A little light reading before bed. It is that sort of book, but nothing I would recommend.
Snuf
Feb 19, 2008 Snuf rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The stories in this book seem to be all build up and no climax. Quite the let down.
Maxim
Maxim rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2011
Sumesh Sekhar
Sumesh Sekhar rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2013
Isaura
Isaura rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2008
Elaine
Elaine rated it it was ok
Mar 24, 2014
Charlotte Higham
Charlotte Higham rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2013
itmfiddler
itmfiddler rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2011
Savannah
Savannah rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2012
Mandy Beyers
Mandy Beyers rated it it was ok
Nov 11, 2010
Tamara Evans
Tamara Evans rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2011
Wayne Courtois
Wayne Courtois rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2009
Joelle
Joelle rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2007
Stephanie Bauer
Stephanie Bauer rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Nicol
Nicol rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2014
Suz
Suz rated it liked it
May 05, 2007
N.T. Morley
N.T. Morley rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2010
Noah
Noah rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2011
caitlin
caitlin rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2011
Running Press
Running Press rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2013
Ashly
Ashly rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2012
Laura rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2010
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2008
Maxim
Maxim rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2014
umarierose
umarierose rated it it was ok
Nov 08, 2010
WildFlower3D
WildFlower3D rated it really liked it
May 27, 2011
Maxim Jakubowski is a crime, erotic, and science fiction writer and critic.

Jakubowski was born in England by Russian-British and Polish parents, but raised in France. Jakubowski has also lived in Italy and has travelled extensively. Jakubowski edited the science fiction anthology Twenty Houses of the Zodiac in 1979 for the 37th World Science Fiction Convention (Seacon '79) in Brighton. He also con
More about Maxim Jakubowski...

Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica